So I found this old watch in our storage. Not seeing a logo or brand anywhere...

So I found this old watch in our storage. Not seeing a logo or brand anywhere. Anyone know who made this and if it's worth anything or just crap?

>LOGo

Yes the brand is the name and the logo is how they display it. Even if it's simple text that's still their specific logo

>LOGo

I have a watch like that. don't think they're worth anything though

Back side?

It's a G shock. They go from $30 to $$1,000. That's the cheaper of the two.

Yeah it's really similar to a Casio which makes g-shocks, but those both have casio and g-shock printed on it

Can anyone tell what any of this shit on here does? What's with the little running dudes?

one of the numbers is the time

>plastic watch
>thinks its worth something

kek

i can just see OP standing outside a convience store with this and a half bottle of some nice looking cologne he found, trying to get people to buy them so he can get his crack like the nigger he is.

But it's not 11:10?

die meme die

That looks like a cheapo $15 Walmart special

Dude you can just sell an old casio's watch face without the bezel for over 60 if it's the right model. This thing is years old

looks like a casio g-shock but they usually have the logo embossed on the watch.

looks like a fake g-shock. Throw it away

Well the illuminator is made by Casio, but that's all I got

Stick it up your ass.

I'd like to know exactly what I'd be sticking up my ass first

It's a fucking Casio, it says it right there.

Yeah it's an illuminator made by casio but for the life of me I can't find an identical model online so I feel it's still kinda iffy. Every other one I see has Casio and g-shock written on it

>worth something
>$60
nigger detected

looks like a knock off G Shock. If it was real then you'd see Casio somewhere on it either on the face or back.

I'm pretty white broham stop projecting your niggerdom on me faggot. I don't want it but only a retard would sell it for less than it's worth. Are you that kind of retard?

I was fucking with you but yeah it does look like a Casio or gshock.

Dude it shows the phases of the moon and the tides likely to follow them. Had no idea

It's a fake G-shock bought from a 99 cent store or gas station it aient worth shit

So you didn't find it online either?