sharia law

Blue part to Serbia
Orange and Green part to Croatia, while moving all the Muslims to Shitmany
Ezpz

give the land to russia. they'll fix it

nuke it

there would be many exclaves as you can see

also, ethnic map before and after war

Just give everything to their respective nations, make a Bosniak country and call it game. Although somebody will find something to complain about.

Mandatory exchanges of enclaves with Land Boundary Agreements such as the one with Bangladesh and India should do the trick.
Let the G*rmans pay for the it as well and everyone will gain profit.

another interesting ethnic map

time will do the trick
they will all die out due to abysmal birth rates

kinda already happened, bosniaks weren't resettled to areas they lost to serbs
and serbs weren't resettled in croatia

we all will
except kosovars, they'll inherit entire balkans

Honestly this seems like a valid solution

good
albanians>slavs

that northern green area is very bosniak
they're most nationalistic bosniaks of them all

t. Preševo Albanian

is the only difference religion? I mean you're all genetically the same

Why are the Croats being robbed of their land?

Deporting the serbs would do the work

The fix was Yugoslavia, but you subhumans needed to start killing each other with the fall of Eastern Block.

Daily reminder that Bosniaks are muslim Croats. Turks treated catholics poorly because their main enemy Austria was catholic. Most Catholics were left with no choice but to convert to Islam. Orthodox Serbs were treated fairly well and most of them were allowed to stay Christian.

As for the blue area in the north and northwest, it's historically Croatian. When the Turks invaded, many Serbs fled west and eventually became the majority because there weren't that many there to begin with.

>implying there's a difference between serbs and croats anyway

That isn't true though since Bosniaks had prior to Islamization been Bogumuls, a heretical Christian sect, since this allowed them to remain independent of either Rome or Constantinople. When the Turks came, they just went and converted to Islam.

you dismantle the world government t b h

Is there a difference in birth rate between Bosniaks, Bosnian Croats and Bosnian Serbs?

Bosnia's fucking birth rate is 1.29, that's fucking grim.

>Bosniaks had prior to Islamization been Bogumuls
Le meme history. It's true that Bogomuls existed, but they were a very small minority in Bosnia.

death is nothing to fear, dutch-bro :)

are you planning to have more than 1 kid?

4 kids if god wills it

to which of the constituent groups do you belong?

Birth rate in nearly all former-communist states is very low, ever met a Russian with a sibling?

serb

but bosnia's birth rate is low even for post communist standards, 1.29 effectively puts it in the top 5-6 lowest birth rates
do you see any future for B&H? do the groups see each other as compatriots or do they mistrust each other?

>do you see any future for B&H?
no
>do the groups see each other as compatriots or do they mistrust each other?
croats and serbs work to the goal of dismantlement
croats and bosniak MUST coroporate because they share an entity (they don't want to)
bosniak hate all, except gypsy, because gypse and bosniak are blood brother

sounds grim m8, hope it works out (whatever your goals are)

I want to visit B&H this summer, heard good things about sarajevo/mostar

>heard good things about sarajevo/mostar
okay i am laughing
visit the countryside and litearlly just pass through the cities because you get sick of them after a few days
muezzeins are a cancer tbqh

will definitely visit the countryside m8

and I can handle the muezzins, nothing I haven't experienced before

Bosniak genocide is real, after all

Maybe, but how are you giong to convince Bosniaks that they're muslim Croats? Surely they aren't going to wake one morning and say to themelves: "We are muslim Croats".

neo ustashe with a new dzafer

The region is too small-minded to ever achieve anything.

>Instead of banding together to form a national identity like Germany/Spain/Italy
>Split apart into tribal warfare and become small, weak countries dominated by foreign powers

I will take my nobel benis price in no time