ITT: Post pictures/stories of authority figures you were attracted to. Kind of niche, but hey...

ITT: Post pictures/stories of authority figures you were attracted to. Kind of niche, but hey, I figure there's more people like me.

For me it was my assistant principal. She was so flirty with everyone, and so gorgeous. Before you ask, no I will not post any face pictures, but I will post her ass because fuckkkkkk she got a nice ass.

Sorry, thought it was upside up, anyway here's more of her if anyone is interested.

If anyone else is interested, I got about 30+ more.

Yes

You care if they're upside up?

>
POST HER FUCKING FACE

not really

alright cool I'm gonna crop out anything that relates to my school real quick, and dump a lot of them.

something you hold you over

n o

this is as much of her fucking wonderful face that you're getting.

any in gym clothes?

Unfortunately no, I never got that far. From what I hear she's apparently the new volleyball coach. Go figure.

This is actually that picture I was referring to. Sorry for it being shit quality.

Alright, I think I'll depart with you guys with all that. I'll still lurk on this thread, if you got any questions then don't be afraid to ask. If no other responses, have a good night you guys. Pic unrelated btw, just some fine ass milf I saw in a milf thread.