Feels thread

Feels thread.

How do you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bE4HQ4VwvXI
youtu.be/mV8jp1N2fSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Overwhelmed by everything. I wish I could just turn my brain off for a bit.

thats what meditation is

Speaking of Star Trek. I'm willing to admit that George Tekai is innocent. Same with that George is guilty. The evidence will tell the truth.

I feel like a slice of butter... melting on a big ol' pile of flapjacks.

Explain why. That's a pretty tasty feeling.

I am tired of life and i only do wrong in life and still live home and just a failure in life i guess

Do you live at home for a reason? I've always found that living independently was so much better, even though I had to pay my own way. Rent, power, internet, etc.

I also want to kill myself. But if we knew why, maybe we could help you.

i'm drunk right now, so i ont really care about anything . i feel like i might be drinking to much tho, if that counts

One of my really good friends killed herself a few days ago. She cut her own throat. Been pretty shook for most of the week. I've found that the easiest way to cope with things like this is to just get drunk and have a good cry.

21, no job, no licence, live at home and just to add more my girl of 2 years just dumped me because she "Lost the spark."

I live home with my dad and stepmom because i cant afford my own place because i dont work every day in the week. i just jump in when my boss seems it fitting. I dont have a drivers license so that affects my job too.
I have gotten in to much trouble with the law and police and shit fucked up my life real bad also with drugs and alcohol, have tried to kill myself several times in life but sometimes backed of or gotten saved by a friend to me.
My main reason i dont kill myself i think is mostly because of my child, whom i dont see so much because my ex has the custody (Bummer.... Mostly on of the reasons i am depressed...) ugh... Childhood wasnt the greatest too either heh...

aaah the girlfriend thing, been there done that too mate. So i know how you must be feeling right now

xanax dude enjoy the tip

I feel really bad guys, i'm scared.

its been a pretty dark few days.

its hard to not be high

Shitty, hopeful, and melancholic all at the same time. I'm 20 no job, living in a shitty loft for $670 a month with my girlfriend... That "spark" that we had is gone but we keep telling ourselves that is just stress.. I have hope that I can one day make it, I have hope that I can dig myself out of this darkness, work out and eat right. I want to be a PJ, ever since I was little and saw them training on base but I know that I won't even make the physical, and every day my hope for a better future dwindles.
>captcha hollow toilet

yeah it has mostly been alot of alcohol for me lately due to my supplier got in to prison because of reasons. And ''few days'' is years. Why does your life sucks, i gave you some reasons why mine suck.

they both suck anonn.

not sure how I feel basically ruined someones relationship and probably gonna date the girl if anyone's interested I could tell the story

Lost the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with due to an overprotective/controlling father.

what sucks?

our lives :)

Good

Also horny

yepp ^^

youtube.com/watch?v=bE4HQ4VwvXI

terrified that my gf/ex gf that is still basically my gf but doesnt want to call it 'dating' is going to leave me, despite the fact that she says she loves me.

I feel awful, I haven't slept all night waiting for a message or any kind of response from my partner of over 2 years.

Yesterday they got very drunk, drinking around half a vodka bottle and a few years and started talking about life. It started with discussing my parents abuse towards me and how I should stand up for myself by approaching them on what they do and calling them our on it. Then they started of accusing me of cheating even with people on Kik because my pending messages were sex spammers even though I didn't engage anyone. Then they talked about how their life is potentially ruined in the eyes of employers. We talked for almost two hours and then they were threatening suicide. I've not heard from them since. I love them so much and I'm very worried. I don't think they went through with it because I'm certain they fell asleep in the call. They told me not to tell anyone in my family about their potential plans.

Depressed as fuck. Its to the point where I cant even function anymore.Been thinking of suicide for a while already.

Hey man its and thats exactly what my girl did to me. saying she loves me still and all. make her choose. Trust me its easier. Limbo is the worst place to be. Rip it off like a bandaid man.

I wana smoke the weeed

Do you even speak English motherfucker ?

Is it a partner or partners and who the fuck is they ??

What the fuck is that ?

just fuckin do it pussy

i actually listened to all of this

notbad

my bandmate just died like end of october so.... its been pretty shitty Sup Forumsros... we had so much going for us and he was so young

It's one person, my boyfriend

Dont have either. Apparently.

You are Indian aren't you ???

No one else calls people "THEY".

What the fuck is what what!? I just responded with a fuckign picture of what my face went like when i put that music on.

I kind of wish I could stop thinking and dealing with things. It tires me, now. I had a panic attack from my PTSD this morning, so I've just been off all day.

Shes depressed and needs someone there for her, shes suicidal and has made small attempts. I cant just abandon her, but i cant stand to watch her spend less and less time with me and expect me to come running whenever there is an issue. maybe the best for both of us is to be direct, i dont know

That is NOT ME though

No, I'm European. He's my boyfriend and I'm his girlfriend but I wanted to avoid the incoming spam of "tits or gtfo" if I posted that

Like this dude.

The snow is life and the cops are my responsibilities

>>fuckign
This isnt a christian server numb nuts.

WOW TITS OR GTFO

No one gives a fuck anymore. They only ask for TITS or GTFO if you want something. Otherwise no one gives a fuck.

if youre concerned for their health, call their house or call the police if you thought they were serious. threats of suicide are often just for attention, but if its not just that and trying to guilt you into feeling sorry for them and being wiht them, you cant blame yourself. do what you can now

Trust me. i was in the same spot. (minus the actual attempts). Being direct will keep the pain to a minimum.

hahaha

It was a fucking spelling error you fucking retarded cunt cock sucking troll gtfo here.

yeah. might sound pussy but i cant just stop caring about her. she still means the world to me, even if its a pathetic thing to hope for. i dont know. been knocking back the bottle the last few weeks, helps for the night at least. maybe ill talk with her tomorrow.

fwiw to your situation, im 22, live with my mother to keep bills low, and have a job of the last three years. find something local and reliable that youre at least somewhat interested in, or go work fast food. there are jobs out there even if youre not interested in them, gotta do what you can to get by

>fucking spelling error
fucking spelling error

Wherever did you learn to "english" ? They did a phenomenal job

Man.... Shit sucks. I've been there. Took me 2 years to stop the tears. It still gets to me from time to time. I took to alcohol as well... I became an alcoholic trying to deal with it. It's a stupid thing to do. Here I am almost 4 years later... I just got dry 4 months ago.... Now I'm 1 week off the wagon and I've gotten so far off I've put responsibilities off to the point I'm going to have one hell of a day tomorrow.

The problem for me is that there isnt jobs but i just cant work myself to go and try.

OK? That's still not much input coming from you
I am concerned about him but he told me getting the family involved would just worsen the situation. I really hope he's safe and I'd like to believe that what was said was just the drunk depressed feelings talking and not him. I hope he either wants to discuss it sober or things continue like they were before.

i dont know then, i cant make you go out and try. you have to find it in yourself, or just ignore everything going on and force your legs to move and get to a place and apply. im sure theres plenty youre good at, or like i said take a no skill job like fast food or shelf stocking

yeah but i need to be able to drive first

but driving costs money

the circle is brutal

quoted me twice, was i dont know why getting his family involved would worsen anything, depends on age ig. if they care about him they will get him help. anti depressants help some people but arent a one stop shop ig. idk. you cant blame yourself for how other people feel, thats the bottom line. imagine hes just drunk and passed out, and see how he feels in the morning. if you want to continue with him like they were before, you need to understand that the way things are tonight are not just gon

youtu.be/mV8jp1N2fSw

yes, this was my issue. need money to get a car, need a car to get to a job, need a job to get money. if youre close enough, you could always bike or if it snows where you live like it does here, you can hitch a ride maybe. idk

im only a 1/4 mile from my place so its fine to walk no matter the weather really. just bundle up. but i drive because sometimes i need to go to customers locations. so idk

Sorry, meant to quote another guy. I haven't slept all night.

The reason why I don't want to involve his family is that he explicitly told me not to. I'm guessing it'd make the situation worse and they'd never let go of it

I really hope he does contact me. I sent him a message last night when the call cut out though he was probably asleep by then. I noticed that his sister was online at several points in the night. I wonder if she knows something regardless?

does she live with him? message her and ask if shes talked with him or something.
obviously you care about him. if his ego is just going to be bruised by his family thinking hes weak or whatever, that doesnt really matter i guess

You know that if someone threatens suicide you have a legal obligation to tell someone... Right? If they do it, it's legally your fault for not stopping them. You should do what you can. If not morally, then legally.

closest place is miles away lol

English is not my first language and yes my english teacher wasnt that good.

yeah idk then bud. id try to see if you can find someone to get a ride with, or find a job at a place you know someone at who would carpool with you. scheduling for that is sometimes difficult, but youve got to at least try

A little stressed, my friend and I are going to start renting a place tomorrow.

She doesn't live with him but she lives a few streets away. I was thinking of messaging her later on in the day so it wouldn't seem too suspicious. Also nice quads.
So I'm in a dilemma. Morally I promised not to because even if his family do stop him once he said, they won't stop him another time when he's alone. I don't know. I don't think he did it, I think he just fell asleep and was feeling cranky. If I tell someone then he'll hate me for it. If I don't, I'll hate myself if something were to happen. In both situations I'd hate myself for the rest of my life. I just want to talk when he wakes up. I feel like no matter what I do I make things worse, I just want to explain the situation and that we both agree on something. I want it to be like before, we were meant to have a great night yesterday but it didn't turn out as planned and that's when all the problems and anger piled up

Well. I discovered a fetish (those "it was my privilege" posts) and in my frenzy I overshared and now I'm fairly certain my online buddies and my bf hate my guts but they're too nice to just fucking tell me. Also I haven't been doing my English homework because 1) we've already had to read the fucking book over the summer (Beloved by Toni Morrison, for reference) and 2) it's one of those books that yeah it's good but if you make me read it again I will shit down your goddamn throat. Been lying to my folks about doing it. I can feel my grades slipping. I can still get full credit for it I just have to get myself motivated. Been getting confused over gender like a faggot. I'd an hero but that's selfish and weak as fuck. I have more to rant about, but this is enough for now. Thanks for the thread OP. Needed it...

I feel fucking awful. My one job right now is to get through college and I'm fucking failing. If I can't pull it together I've got nowhere to go.

message her then when you feel like it, or just do it now. "hey, heard from Bob lately?"

Hey I'm a bit late to the party but I've been going through some shit. Been pretty depressed lately and I'm not sure if I have actual depression as I haven't been to a doctor or anyone to diagnose it. I feel like I'm a nuisance towards everyone I know and I'm worried I won't live up yo anyone's expectations. Y'all can judge me and I don't really mind if I get the "underage b&" but id like to vent beforehand. I'm worried that I won't make enough money to help pay our bills (I live with my mom, her boyfriend and my grandfather, none of which are employed) and I'm worried I won't be able to pay for drivers ed and I will end up going nowhere in life starting now. I've been broke pretty much my whole life and it hasn't changed as I've gotten older and just meeting some of the people at my high school makes me feel outcasted. Everyone else seems to be rich, or at least much better off than me. I feel like shit and recently I've been really self destructive ruining relationships I have with my closest friends and I've been really toxic and hostile to everyone this year. I'd appreciate it if a Sup Forumsro on here would reply with any suggestions or something like that.

Anyone still here?

2 deep

bailing for a minute

me too and I'm pretty sure that I'm not gonna make it this year

work in progress

Im fucking stressed

What the fuck

I'm about to do my WHM breathing exercise, so quite okay I guess. It really seems to help me cope with my depression. Otherwise I'd feel shitty despite being a white male with a job and gf that's cleaning the apt. right now :^)

was held at gunpoint a month ago and now have kidney stones so I’m sitting here wondering why they didn’t just pull the fucking trigger. still trying to keep my head up. shit gets better you guys. here’s a picture of my cat. i hope it helps. i fuckin love you guys. i had a recent suicide attempt and you assholes helped me through it.

irrelevant story, ignore this
the other feels thread 404'd kms

>be me, 2012
>8th grade, get a gf
>kyoot smol vietnamese girl, i was only 5'7 or something and she was barely 5'
>she had tried to ask me out for 2 years, never noticed
>did cliche of handing me a paper with 'will you go out with me, y/n'
>she basically squee'd (is that a word?) when i said yes
>two months go by, just hand holding, hugs, head on shoulder, etc
>she eventually came over to my house because she was interested about me
>complete fucking weeb, eva poster on wall, bamboo sword, everything
>she chuckled at it, id completely forgotten i had them up and i think i blushed like a bitch
>"if you dont say asuka is best girl, im breaking up with you"
>stare in awe, gf is a weeb?
>"well?"
>she smirks, instantly harder crushing on her
>b-but how
>i dont know how the fuck dont ask
>we watch some magical girl anime, dont remember what it was
>mostly because she was grinding against me, pressing her cheek against mine, pushing her tits against my body, etc
>"uh..."
>beta release 9.0
>H E R F U C K I N G G R I N
>"what, user? do you not like this?"
>"i, uh..."
>look at her
>she leans on me, and our faces are two breaths apart
>we kiss
>the entire night goes great after we finally kissed
>no more bases to cross though, thats illegal :)
>wake up next morning with her in my arms
>everythingisfine.jpg
>or so i thought xd
>she starts skipping school with her bitch friends
>smoking, edgy shit
>starts cutting eventually, her entire friend group was emos
>tell her to stop, she says "you cant control me, i deserve this"
>want to die, cant make her stop without forcefully making her, that would just make shit worse
>we argue a lot more, considering we were in fucking middle school
>eventually she breaks up with me in the middle of an argument and runs home
>it starts raining
>faggotcriesintherain.webm
>we dont talk
>never hear from her again, apparently her single dad beat her and cps got involved

cont.

>go on with life
>move to Seattle for school
>go to the ONE FUCKING STARBUCKS IN THE CITY SHES AT
>my luck is either godlike or fucking garbage, not sure which
>only notice her because her tag says "Amy"
>"user? omg how are you doing, i havent seen you in forever, why are you here"
>we talk for a while, manager or whoever says to shut up and order
>"meet me after my shift, okay?"
>we go on a walk through the city, raining like usual because Seattle weather is fucking trash
>small talk
>eventually she stops and looks up
>nigga-chan its still raining wtf
>"im sorry for everything i did back then, you deserved better"
>"nah, you were going through rough times, dont worry"
>she breaks down crying
>hold her in the rain
>for about 3 minutes we stand to the side of a sidewalk, her just crying and me unsure what to do
>eventually stops and looks at me
>"thank you user"
>heart machine broke
>we go to her tiny one room apartment and just cuddle, watching netflix like back in middle school
>happy
>we date, life is good
>fast forward a couple years
>have moved in together
>comes home crying one day in november
>"a co worker pushed me against the wall, he tried something"
>FUCKING PISSED
>go to find him
>he isnt working that day
>"tell him to never go near amy again or ill beat his ass"
>leave
>she stops talking about it, can still tell something is wrong
>ask her about it, she ignores me
>decide not to pry, thinking its just a sensitive topic
>god i fucked up
>come home one day, 2 hours early
>shes in the bathroom
>"alright, get out soon, please, or ill have to go in there, haha~"
>20 mins pass
>getting worried
>talk to her through the door but she doesnt answer
>open bathroom, door is shitty enough to be unlocked with a penny
>"im coming in"
>see her
>hanging
>call the cops, crying, get her down but she isnt breathing
cont.

check'd

>"please help her"
>"please"
>she gets taken to the hospital
>none of her family left, me and some friends are all that go to see her
>break down
>its my fault
>only live in hopes she'll recover

its been 2 months
she got taken off of life support last week
planning to kill myself, already dropped out of university
hopefully meet her if theres an afterlife
i fucked up and deserve to die
i dont even know for sure why she hung herself
im sorry amy
-logan

pic related, song i am listening to while drunk with a can of helium in the back of my car

I'm sorry man. You shouldn't kill yourself. There's more to life man. I'm telling you. You live nearby me to I'm familiar with the area. Go sightseeing in Seattle. Just walk around please. It's such a pleasant experience. Just explore. I don't care if you've done it before do it again. Don't give up yet

Because of your Father or her Father?

Please don't make a bad choice.

Depressed, lonely, and stressed

The thought of killing myself has been around since I was little. At this point it's not even a major thought but goes hand in hand with things like what do I want to make for dinner. Even though I have a pretty decent life atm objectively I just always feel like shit. Basically half of me is screaming at myself to french kiss a mossberg and the other is telling me to just wait it out and see if things get better

everything is the same
the city is just the same buildings, same people, same homeless guys, same shitty tourists
its a nice place and i love it but i cant bring myself to walk around, everything fucking reminds me of her however edgy that may be
every starbucks
every wet sidewalk
every fucking couple
and suicide is fucking edgy, autistic, i have stuff to live for, i know
but my death, in the long run, wont do shit to anyones life
like, maybe a month of grief, then they move on like i cant

confident, hopeful, dazed, inspired.

Numb thanks anti-psychotics

Don't give up yet please. Give it some time. Don't give in. Live on for her. If I have to I'll fucking find you and walk with you, you son of a bitch

i have no job
i have no motivation
but thank you
im a lot less drunk than i was when i typed everything out
ill try to live on, but all i can think is that everything will break down eventually still

Can you suck my dick too?

I just wish there was a girl interested in talking to me.

Listen man, idk if this helps but I'm a fucking loser. I'm a 16 year old kid (I'm waiting to get underage b& don't worry) and I've fucking lost hope. I really have. I can't stand my life at the moment. I'm poor and my mom can't do anything about it. I'm trying to have an active school life by playing sports but I can't because I have to get a job instead. I want to fucking die. I'm self destructive and I feel like I'm more of a nuisance than anything else and I ruin friendships and relationships and I genuinely hate myself. I'm too broke to afford drivers ed but I'm telling you man. When I get my license I will wander Seattle with you. All I gatta do is cross a ferry bud. I'm not too far.

Why don't girls want to talk to you?