Greatest

Greatest
Of
All
Time

Ok, I'll bite. What gives, kid? He's mediocre and you know it. Watch any of his most recent highlights, and low and behold, it's actually Messi. Can't tell you how many times I go searching for a tsuuu vid just to have some messy highlight reel.

Sick and tired of seeing his face on this board and I'm sick and tired of seeing your flag.

>Fuck you

he's not even the best striker, let alone the goat

cHill, ameribro. jus look at his flag and laugh

>GOATnaldo highlights
Super slick dribbling and elasticos against arguably the most aggressive defenders of any league and blooting it from 40 yards with a perfect unstoppable knuckle ball

>messi highlights
>perfect hoofball from xavi, le tap it from 4 yards out against L'Hospitalet, celebrate like an autist despite doing literally nothing

>knuckle ball

aka not being able to kick a ball properly

t. Tom Cleverley

>one la liga title in 8 years

WHAT A GOAT, NOT EVEN ABLE TO WIN IN A JOKE LEAGUE

Make that 2 la

>dribbling
Lol wat?

If you have an argument I'd love to hear it

>Sick and tired of seeing his face on this board

it's just the usual Sup Forums contrarianism. nobody seriously thinks TSUUU is even in the top 10 of currently active players

You should have heard your mom last night, m8.

The real loss when Messi and TSU retire is all the easily triggered fanboys.

>complains about contrarianism
>actually thinks ronaldo isnt top 10
I recommend you take time to watch Ronaldo play instead of relying on Sup Forums to make decisions for you

Ronaldo might be top 10 ATM (not even sure), but even Hazard is in better form.
List your top 10

He's better than messi though who Sup Forums seems to think is some football god.

I think a lot of people dislike him because of his looks

This.

Trigger one fanboy with a small bait, sit back, relax and watch the fire rise

Thank you. I've browsed this board and others for years now, seen the phrase GOAT thrown around liberally and never known what it meant. Often meant to look it up, but never cared quite enough. Now I know.

In current form?
>Lewandowski
>Suarez
>Isco
>Unironically James when he plays
>Messi
>Tsu
>Douglas Costa
>Aguero
>Modric
>Sane
Move around a couple players if you want but this list is pretty undebatable

ppl will meme on this but unironically the worst guy there is Modric. dogshit all year, Kroos has to put in double shift every game to cover his ass.

stopped reading at lewandowski, you are clueless. get off the stat websites

nice list of lel liga statpadders you've got there buddy

I see modric doing lots of work while kroos lives up to his sideways pass meme
>tf
>tt
Are they not supposed to score or something?

ante-Pasta?

I see where you're confused Balkan-boi. Modric is the one who wears a shirt with Modric on it. Kroos is the one who wears a shirt with Kroos on it.

If you can't read english, you'll know modric by his impeccable work rate, perfect tackles, and most of all, he's occasional forward passes.

If you see a player that only passes sideways and back, that's Kroos.

>it's a canada tries to talk about football episode

i like ronaldo because he is probably the most unique and effective goal scorer from open play.

knuckleballs are surreal and the fact he can do that with both feet is proof of his mastery.

bale is better than ronaldo for stationary knuckleballs though.

>it's a england tries to talk about football episode

>says the canadian after losing 8-1 to HONDURAS

t. hassan burgerovic

>you now remember honduras defeating defending world cup and back to back euro winner spain in 2012 by a score of 2-0

>sane

Spain has never lost against Honduras man...

>Sane

dude stop making us look bad

If Messi is so shit, why did he win more balloon doors then?

hahahahahaha

>Costa
Do you even watch Bayern matches

Stop having shit opinions

>a leaf

Wow, excellent contribution.
You sure got him.

>Isco
>Hamez
>Modric

I can't take you seriously now. Those three aren't even Madrid's current best players. Even fucking Asencio played better than them last match. Benzema is Madrid's current best player

Sup Forums is just shitposting as usual. But when Ronaldo was in his absolute best form, dribbling everyone and hitting blooters from 40m out Sup Forums never recognized that he was the best. Now he is getting old, he is still good but he isn't in top form anymore. He even plays different now that he is slower and older.

Nice bait.

Damn, leafs shitpost like *THAT*?

quiet Erup

>james

this is why no one should take leafposters seriouaky

that's not Cristiano Ronaldo

>Isco
>Tsu
>Sane
>Agüero

Leave it to the intellectuals of Sup Forums to regurgitate r/Sup Forums memes rather than actually put up an argument on a sport they claim to watch yet seemingly only rate players that have been retired for 30 years and have never watched play aside from youtube skill montages

>I recommend you take time to watch Ronaldo play instead of relying on Sup Forums to make decisions for you

If i was new to football and watched Ronaldo play for the first time in 2017 i wouldn't even think he's the best player on his team, never mind top 10 in the world.

He's always relied on his stats when being talked about in the BPITW conversation, and there's about 8 other players who have outscored him this season.

>it's actually Messi
Incorrect. Other than stapadding in La Liga like he and Cristiano usually do, he's done fuck all in the Champions League.

>inb4 but muh goals against Celtic and 10-man Man City
He also managed to disappear in both legs against PSG