NOTICE to all Patriots: We are boycotting the NFL on November 12th in solidarity with veterans around the country...

NOTICE to all Patriots: We are boycotting the NFL on November 12th in solidarity with veterans around the country. If you've had enough of liberals refusing to stand during the anthem and disrespecting our flag, DO NOT WATCH the game on Sunday or tune in to ESPN.

Take your boycott and shove it up your ass.

man you conservacucks need to change your diaper and quit yer bitching.

WE need to quit OUR bitching? It's you libcucks that are refusing to stand. You're the butthurt ones here

They could collectively piss and shit all over the flag during the anthem and I'd still watch every single game.

this is what actual NFL fans are.

redzone 4 life

I'm not a liberal

> refusing to stand
This aint North Korea bud, standing is optional. Don't like the first amendment? Leave.

>You're the butthurt ones here
You're the one crying here, not me. I don't give a fuck about the anthem, their protests, or the games.

>it's you libfucks
Try "it's a small % of athletes".

Very petty, user. Very petty.

Nah

This!

Holy shit what a great thread

Belichick plus Brady, I watch this shit till the wheels come off an then some.

It's pretty fucking gay.

the league will still continue to make more money than god... and its a fucking flag. who gives a fuck... kneeling is a sign of respect anyways.. it has a dual connotation which is why its actually very classy. if u still worship a piece of cloth you might as well tune into the muppets and skip "the game".

grow a pair and boycott the superbowl

Thanks. I'll be able to get better seats.

well no shit but it's a true Sup Forums esque thread

It's just devolving into anime girl images at this point.

I hate football but im going to watch in to spite you retarded fags.

lol I saw that.

Many veterans have said that the reason they faught is so people have the right to protest. I wont be watching anyway because football is boring.

Agreed

I agree. Thats a better thread than anything on Sup Forums right now

No veterans fought for niggers' rights to disrespect the flag, contrary to liberal belief.

yeah it is. we don't have nice things like that anymore. I wonder if that fanfic that guy wrote is any good

I'm a veteran and I fought for exactly that. Fuck off

I'm pretty sure they fight for freedom of speech and expression regardless whether the agree with it or not, because this is America.

Daily reminder that if you don't agree, then you can git out, commie fuck.

I didn't fight for you to be wasting oxygen and resources but yet you are

What battle did you fight in?

Reverse psychology, the thread. Thanks ESPN shills.

Stopped watching football a few years ago, when I saw the direction it was heading, until major changes happen I'm done with it, plus from what I hear they're really getting disrespectful of anything american, veterans other stuff as well, but it's nothing but ignorant felons now so what do you expect

They're disrespecting our military!
"Fuck you veteran what war did you even fight in"
Reeeeeeee

The First Meme War also known as the Great Meme War (2016)

42nd infantry vs the turd up your moms ass

Wow three in a row a new record.

We lost a lot of good men in there...

Forced patriotism is bad. Veterans of all people would recognize this. Disrespecting the government is not the same as disrespecting veterans. Don't get me wrong I think its stupid but they have the right.

I'm a Veteran and a Patriot.
I served so that those protestors would have the right to free speech and to address authority to redress grievances.

I will watch all the goddamn football I want.

Well I servered so I can rub it in people’s faces like you are doing.

I’m a veteran and the fact that you don’t give a fuck about fellow citizens being brutally murdered in the streets without consequence is god damn disgusting.

You don’t deserve the country or life you’ve been given, you’re a selfish piece of shit and the day you, and those like you die the world will be a slightly better place.

Stand up and rebuke the police state, rebuke the ridiculous laws, rebuke the violations of privacy.

>I served so that those protestors would have the right to free speech and to address authority to redress grievances.
lol, you served to get the welfare and to help the jews keep oil prices up

This didn’t go how you thought it was going to go, you cuckservative faggot.

You have a good point. It's not like we're at war to keep our own laws the same. It is sad though how many people think the resource war is about our own freedom.

I'm a veteran and I served so we could eradicate all other people besides the straight white male or female. I support murdering felons in the street. Especially black ones. And I love football and enjoy supporting a team called the Redskins that offends so many people with their name and their horrific franchise and play.

White is right.

It's amazing how conservatives don't realize that all their "WOO I LOVE AMERICA SO FUCKING MUCH I WHACK OFF TO THE FLAG EVERY MORNING, NOON AND NIGHT" routine fails to make them look like the patriots they think they are.

>Patriots
>boycotting the NFL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. you fat ameritards are fucking stupid. boot licking, cop cock sucking retards.

fuck off and die, mr. policeman.

Everyone should sit for the anthem just for the fact that government refuses to take care of the veterans

fucking this. if it was about veterans it would be understandable. but when it comes to cops, you have cops and bootlicking supporters that are creating shit threads like this.

BEST COP = DEAD COP

>le one day boycott will save America
Welp, I've been boycotting handegg my whole life, so count me in I guess. Don't be surprised when they just end up ignoring you and keep doing whatever the fuck they want.

Just dropped by to say OP is a fucking faggot

>$179 billion in spending this year
>refuses to take care of the veterans
Nope, they're just woefully inefficient at everything they do. Better stand back up there sonny.

Nah I'll stay sitting until they fix everything. Until then they don't deserve respect. They can pretend its about cops, veterans, or whatever all they want. Sitting just because they're inefficient.

Welp. The only way to get anywhere close to "fixing everything" is to start deporting the nonwhites en-masse. Sadly, I don't think we're quite ready to get started yet.

Well I suppose we could just stop giving money to israel. I don't have a problem with asian chicks. But I guess they won't let that happen

>~70% of Asian Americans on welfare
Jesus fucking Christ, to what lengths will people bend statistics just to try to prove blacks are somehow inferior...