What are your thoughts on this /b?

What are your thoughts on this /b?

She seems cool. I'm not really a fan of any politicians, but apparently she fronts a thrash metal band so that's neat.

That thing only won because it was an off election year. I still voted, but many lazy republicans didn't. Only Independents and whoevers the losing party generally votes in off elections.

Honestly, not a big deal. Tranny gets a spot in Congress. Woo hoo. At least it looks like a woman, even if its only a 5/10. Just wait and see if Trump's ban on mental disorders in the military goes through and he'll attack Congress next.

City based Virginians are politically correct pussies, like most liberals. No surprises.

Almost every friend of mine is celebrating because they see it as "progressive". As someone who lives in Virginia, it disgusts me to think a man or woman can walk into whatever bathroom the want if they just say they're transgender. As if this mental illness needs anymore encouragement as if it's normal.

This.
I live on the coast of virginia where all the cities are, and every person around my age (18-25) are so liberal, it makes me cringe with how hard they believe their own bullshit.

Don't care. I like "her" more than politicians like Roy Moore.

In fact, if "she" ran for president, I'd do exactly what republicans did with Trump and vote for her just to watch conservatives lose their minds. The only difference is that she'd probably make a decent President.

The thought of a tranny beating Donald Trump gives me a fucking hard on.

I'm going to College with someone who hates NOVA, which is the slang for Northern Virginia. Stating that because I didn't know, buckeye bois all the way.

She hates how the small, densely packed city areas essentially control the sparsley populated areas which are mostly populated by a hard working middle class. In someways I'm glad Millenials make jackshit, they got dumb degrees and should suffer for it.

REEEEEEEEEE

>She hates how the small, densely packed city areas essentially control the sparsley populated areas which are mostly populated by a hard working middle class
>conservatives are mostly hard working and liberals aren't
Your friend sounds pretty dumb.

how does a failed ridiculous request failing have anything to do with fair elections? the only way you win, ugly dick bitch, is to make it pass.

i love shemales but this one is nasty and unfortunately, the intelligence of its testicles isn't helping.

oops, that's just some ugly bitch and i don't know what the person who actually won looks like. this is probably just a dumb cunt. that explains its moronic comparison and calling it a win.

And she's the one with the mental illness. K.

Liberals don't work for anything.

The message pushed by the Left leaning is that we should keep welfare and social security. Don't you just love paying for these things that just help out people who should just starve to death and die because they don't work?

Very high quality system. Much wasting of resources.

You sound like a communist.

Fun fact: trannies have a 40% suicide rate

>Liberals don't work for anything
Great post. Airtight logic. Compelling evidence.

>Don't you just love paying for these things that just help out people who should just starve to death and die because they don't work
First of all, according to studies, up to 50% of adults who collect welfare and are eligible to work have jobs--many of them aren't working full time, but nevertheless. Also, many welfare recipients are disabled, elderly or veterans.

Sure, there are people who take advantage of the system, but don't buy into the way republicans always frame this shit.

This post was meant for this giga-tard --->

Sad, embarrassing for this country.

@750657773
Try being a little more subtle and maybe you will get you (You)s

Trans is a mental disorder, and having one at the helm of any level of government is unsettling. We've been working our way down a slippery slope for a while, and I fear there's no way back up

america is finally getting great, all this winning feels good.

We should of lost the war.

>maybe if I suggest his post is b8, user will question his reasoning skills and so will everyone else

State election you dumb fuck

I'd still rather live in Virginia than Maryland, shits expensive here. I don't care about politics though, we live in a laughable point in history. If I have kids I'll try my hardest to raise my them to be good people and hope for the best.

The fearful old person lost to a kind of person he feared. Poetic justic to most. Fucking hilarious to me.

I guess the american south where that transphobic bill was created wasn't as transphobic as you thought huh?

>conservatives are mostly hard working and liberals aren't

Why green text that like the rest? Who said that except you?

Good job altering what someone else actually said.

Why don't you go suck off a fucking bullet?

>All of one generation picked bad degrees and aren't making a lot of money

consider suicide.

good. gay is ok. also traps are gay. also, niggers hate fags.

fucking this

as another virginian, eat shit you lil pussy bitch

>muh falow da convenchins of grin terxt in 4chin

fuck off cry baby fuck boi

more moral judgements from people who claim to want freedom. the hypocrisy and stupidity is overwhelmingly depressing.

That was the implication. NOVA is liberal, and he made sure to note that the people in the sparsely populated areas are "hard working". He further highlighted this dichotomy by commenting on how millenials "make jackshit", suggesting that people who don't work were the ones voting for the tranny.

Reading comprehension, pal.

Voting not based on merit. It's fine to make a statement - and she(sic) might do well, but its a non-consequential foot note. I dont give a fuck.

>not knowing that the drone targeted killing program has a 98% failure rate
Statistically speaking, that poof would be innocent civilians.

>Blue states are rich
>Red states are dirt poor

From the sound of it, Danica ran a solid campaign, and didn't do much to advertise being a tranny. That's exactly the kind of trans person needed in the spotlight, not rubbing it in our faces and just doing their job. Fuck yeah, Danica.

spent a few years in subsidized housing, 90% of the residents their were 'hard working republicans' on welfare.

My family was out with the rest of the public in 3 years, the rest of those families still live their because obama or something.

Most of them don't work, if they did they wouldn't get welfare.... hard working republicans.

> citation needed

I mean, sounds true, and we believe stuff if it sounds like shit we would like to believe so, citation still needed.

Danica is a rad name tho. So much cooler than Danielle or some other bullshit.

checkd and an astute observation

> let that sink in
nobody gives a fuck, BUZZFEED. you cancerous fucking moron.

Sad!

>implication

So we are not quoting what was actually said but going by what we think was implied.

Might want to reread my post where I asked about what was actually said. I didn't say fuck all about what was implied. Then talk to me about fucking reading comprehension faggot

>90% of the residents their were 'hard working republicans' on welfare

Yeah, what liberals dont want you to know is they secretly hate the poor. The moment they dont vote their way - they are nazis. Its been that way forever. It's always "It's not their fault, they are poor and cant afford education, their crimes are crimes of necessity!" until the poor step out of line and then they are evil incarnate.

It's a double edge sword for most liberals. They don't understand their hypocrisy.

This. No more victim cards for her.

what the fuck are you even going on about?

That's...

Okay, cool let's do that. Good plan.

It was Minnesota.

The more conservative people here might not like gays or trannies...

But there's nothing a Minnesotan hates more than an asshole.

The dude lost because he didn't know his constituents.

So you are arguing that wealth directly correlates with hard work?

I guess that means blacks are poorer because they just don't work hard enough.

White dude wins an election. Shocker.

I don't understand why people are getting mad over this. This is absolutely perfect.

Just think about it for a second. The problem with letting actual women into politics is that they turn your country into Sweden - open borders, import sandniggers and let them rape and pillage in the name of diversity.

Trannies are MEN but they count as WOMEN. We can basically have MEN run the country without women being able to bitch about it since technically we do have "women" in the government as well.

We needs more of these so we can remove all vaginas out of politics and let dicks handle them since they're better at it.

>So we are not quoting what was actually said but going by what we think was implied
Yes, because that's precisely what was implied. And the fact that we're on Sup Forums makes it even safer to assume. Don't be so disingenuous, Mr faggot.

I mean... yes?

I... don't think you understood his post.

see
It's a bit off topic, I know. But its been on my mind. Just the nature of high-chinned liberals pisses me off, even though they are hypocrites. This whole bit with calling those who don't agree with your ideology a "nazi". The poor elected Donald Trump, yet ask any Liberal whose behalf they are fighting for and they will invariably answer: "The poor/working class".

They don't understand that the poor/working class aren't liberal. Throughout the course of history they've been pretty damn conservative. The left will lead the revolution, but the moment they want it to stop, they turn on the poor.

Notice, last election, every liberal wanted a non-status-quo nominee. Yet, they only wanted it if they were liberal. Too bad the entire DNC fought against the wishes of everyone voting Democrat.

To be honest, if you're voting Democrat - you're a fucking sheep. Ask for clarification if I still don't make sense, I'm kinda drunk, but I've thought a lot about this.

sure, that's why i'd still vote to give them their money because they are obviously too dumb to contribute. fact is, america has the means to let these people live, if at worst they are whiny racists, whatever, but if we show them how to fish, maybe one of them will join the working force and make the world better, if not, whatever, not my choice, let them blame Obama for their failures. I'm gonna do me. But i wont let them die because they don't like the same people I like. Is that very nazi like?

trannies also dont like niggers bc niggers hate fags and trannies are fags. its a win-win if ya ask me.

Yes. I would.

Post 10/10 trannies

I purposefully ignored what they were trying to say. I don't really care though.

>Just wait and see if Trump's ban on mental disorders in the military goes through
It won't. Just like the Muslim ban. Just like the wall. Just like his penis and a vaginal opening without large sums of money being exchanged.

oshit....

didn't they recently add trans to the body dismorphia definitions of mental illness?

I'd vote for this tranny over a guy whose height of his career was pushing a bill to ban certain people from using a bathroom

And they put up a PSA saying that was exactly what they were trying to imply? Or perhaps you're fucking psychic and could read thier mind? Maybe you have just sucked so much cock that you don't believe there is any other view besides yours?
You are the most self righteous massive faggot to walk since the destruction of the planet faggotron

My thoughts are that you should not be allowed in any positions of power with mental disorders. Unfortunately that would remove most of congress.

>people who should just starve to death and die because they don't work
You sound like a lovely person.

This person wont have the balls to do anything useful.

A man that wrote the bill lost to another man, correct?

I mean "trans woman" is code for a mentally ill man that wants to be a woman, right?

Test

Literally and figuratively

No one is letting anyone die. The problem is the orchestrated circus surrounding party politics. The DNC faught heavily against the wishes of most of the democratic voters in America. Literally, the governing body for liberal candidates rigged their election.

You honestly can say you have the confidence to continue voting Democrat with the current structure still in place?

If you can, you're a fucking sheep.

Fucking shit. A bullet for every trannie

>guy is tired of ppl getting free shit
>communist
Pick one dipshit

Most poor people I know voted for Trump, They also just so happen to be racist assholes who hated Obama, thought they'd be sending 'that monkey a message with his walking papers.' if trump won.

They sure showed him... him and his millions of dollars and a happy life.

oh and fuck Hillary too, she's a bitch and liar but that's not why they voted for Trump.

Anyways, the working poor is easily manipulated, trump got them this year flip a coin next round.

>white privilege is not having a 40% suicide rate
>check 'em, shitlord

He actually sounds more like Neitsche.

>And they put up a PSA saying that was exactly what they were trying to imply?
No, I'm just not retarded.

>or perhaps you're fucking psychic and could read thier mind?
I could. Prove wrong.

>maybe you have just sucked so much cock that you don't believe there is any other view besides yours?
Depends. Is 72 a lot?

>it's greedy to have lots of stuff
>it's not greedy to want some of your stuff

How does being a conductor on a tran have anything to do with being a man?

i´m too drunk, what does it says

>everyone on welfare or social security is poor because they're lazy, and it has nothing to do with the system itself

Exactly why you're liberal. You believe the working class/poor are below you. Still, you'll do all your work in their name, just to sound selfless - but you're actually pretentious.

I bet you also argue how the current system is damaged and needs to be changed, but you refuse to hold your Democrats responsible for rigging their primaries.

Fucking hypocrite.

Most of them still living in the subsidized housing couldn't consider health care before the ACA and people would die, now they have their shots and are literally not dying, some of their kids are going school, getting educated and hopefully their children will move the fuck out and be better, but that doesn't change that their parents still vote against the programs that keep them fed, sheltered and not sick. the irony is palpable but I don't talk to these people, they can have their ideas, but helping them indirectly will hopefully make them change their ways when and if they figure it out, if not, they are still trash, ndb.

Who's Neitsche?

It means enough rich liberals from DC have moved into Virginia to turn the place into another coastal leftist shithole, big whoop.

Your misery amuses me. U buttmad cisfag?

Hell, around here the unemployment benefits and other stuff you get from the government is so good they're now trying to find ways to have people actually do work. I could sit on my ass and do nothing, and make like a few hundred less than if I was working minimum wage. 40 hours work for a few hundred doesn't sound very appealing, now does it?

Just start using the women's restrooms.

Sorry, drunk.
>Nietzsche
Basically, Nietzsche hated helping the poor because it held back human development. It's a rather social, darwinian view - but hipster leftists love that intellectual jibber jabber.

I think that it is a little something called "blowback".

Dickhead A tries to ban Faggot B from pissing with little girls in the same room. Dickhead A brings a fuck ton of heat down on the entire state and creates a media frenzy in which scorn is heaped onto everybody associated with republican party politics.

In response he loses his base because his actions have only acted to further the social alienation of conservative republican christians.

Blowback.

Bitch, I make $15k a year. I get by on that because it is enough for me to get by on. I volunteer every week and am college educated.

I don't have to act better than anyone, Some believe I am 'better than' because of how I present myself and the choices I make, I might be better off, but shit dude, we all bleed. Most people think I'm stupid because I'm happy on a shitty salary. But I don't need more, I'm good, but I can acknowledge that even when my bowl is full, someone else's isn't, and I want to take care of that someone or at least help them learn how to fill their bowl.

But fuck me right, they should die (figuratively until literally) because they couldn't cut it. Sounds like a good outlook on the world.

I love watching you faggots, wining about trannies. Society has decided they're alright. You think legislation in this country is going in your direction any time soon? Dream on kiddo

I'm not retarded i'm just an asshole.

You might rabbit, you might.

72 more than I have sucked. So many it does erase all other world views. I'm still a bigger slut though, the number of girls I have been with stopped being double digits years ago

>fun times shit posting user but I am out for the night. Have to be up in a few hours. Have fun!