Waifuism thread

Waifuism thread

Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing.
>Keep RP/ERP in private. (You know who you are)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>No sexually explicit images (You know who you are)
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>Stop reading these
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Minami claimed as usual

Here

Shinobu Shinobu Shinobu Shinobu Shinobu Shinobu Shinobu Shinobu Shinobu Shinobu Shinobu Shinobu Shinobu Shinobu Shinobu

Minami
it was over, they're doing new mythbusters with new people, yea i dont really like what they did with the leveling and perks with fallout 4, but other than that it was fine

hi again

i claim this

Get juked kiddo

Having fun, Mi Liu?

Dang
The biggest problem FO4 had over New Vegas was the casualization plus the lack of a reloading bench and a lot of crafting
>Misaki Claimed

Hello

yuuki

Hi again

Anyone who writes that name sees a little cat everywhere they look and then explodes

Misaki

Cлaвa Укpaинe

Ah ok, hopefully they have some personality like Adam and Jamie did. It's actually nice to know that despite them not liking each other they were able to keep things professional and make the show what it was.
Yeah, I think my problems with it mostly come from me getting sucked onto the hype train and not keeping that level of skepticism that I usually do with big titles. Wasn't a bad game by any means but it just didn't really feel like anything particularly unique

what fo4 lost in ammo crafting it made up for in everything else crafting

hiya yuuki

why so tired lately?

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa
Mou shindeiru

Oh contracting. No. Not that much cash in it these days, back in 03-06 pay was crazy. EOD/specops re enlistment were the only things to rival that 6 figure pay

God.....im just drunk

Long work hours and less sleep.

Yeah it sucked but I told my boss the situation and got switched to the place I'm usually at while another employee of ours that is arms certified got put there. The burglars got arrested a few weeks later because they messed up how they were usually breaking in

they did a whole mini-series when they were looking for the new mythbusters, and the 2 guys they got seem fun
>i wanted the chick to make it tho cause she was hot
yea i still enjoy fo4 with mods tho, just blowing shit up with my missle minigun is fun

sleep troubles been worse than usual lately?

What's up

KOSAKU KAWAJIRI IS YOSHIKAGE KIRA

Hello yuuki, I just saw YouKnow
TBH I'd give anything back for hand loading ammo. Having that skill on harder difficulties made the game playable, especially against swarm enemies
I heard things are on the downswing like you mentioned, but you're not being very specific. What did our friend do?
sounds right, now get yourself a 38 spl for CC.

bow down to the one true waifu

Yeah a wee bit. Keep waking up way to early and can't fall back asleep

Oh yeah, where'd he run off to?

Oops wrong image sorry

nothing really, league preseason started this week so been fucking around with new runes some, how are you?

been having that problem myself for a couple days now, but i usually manage to get back to sleep after awhile

i think hes eating right now

Just driving in humvs and choppin shir down. Right?

dammit wrong image again, i'm so clumsy

Thats good at least, might have to keep an eye out online and give them a shot. Yeah I still play it every now and again with all my mods but I haven't in like a month since I've gotten sucked into more recent titles. Haven't playedd skyrim in forever though, used to have a arena mod that was pretty well done
Believe me, the day I turn 21 I'm going shopping for a handgun

claiming kyouko (also, where did spidergirl user go, does anyone know?)

Man, I gotta organize these images better

I'm gonna buy the physical copies of the K ON manga.

God damnit, I'm such a clutz. I meant this image.

if I see him I'll get you two a seat together
ah... I see.
don't buy a Bodyguard
PLEASE DON'T BUY A BODYGUARD
hello pocky waifu

Ehh usually too awake by then.

most of my skyrim mods are magic or perk changes, stealth mage is pretty fun with what ive got now

the one that wants to genetically engineer a spidergirl? i saw him the other day

as long as i dont get out of bed i can usually get back to sleep, just gotta lay there til i eventually drift off again

死ねください

Wow how do I keep missing the right image? Here we go, finally

The new runes are all kinds of broken and confusing

K-On College is good

Good, I haven't done the thing in a while

hello! how are you doing today?

i wanted to find them because they posted some good rachnera images, fuck

It took me the better part of an hour reading each of the new runes to get a grasp on what would be best for who and the sort, but they're a nice change so far.
Yeah I got one that changed how magic and the sort worked and allowed for a ton of different playstyles. I was able to level my destruction magic high enough and launch flames a huge distance in front of me and kite every emeny pretty well
>Even touching a bodyguard
>Gross
Nah man, I'm thinking of getting a smith & wesson .40

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah. I'm awake I'm not falling back asleep usually

>死ねください
違うんです。あなた
次回の英語、馬鹿

>yuuuuuuuuuki
Time to go do something else. I don't like Yuno's autism
I might ask my mom to buy me all the tankobans of it.

?
pretty good, you?
my old man owns one
>trigger pull: 10 lbs
and longer than a country mile
uh oh

some of them are pretty broken
>kleptomancy

i havent seen them enough times to know when they're usually on

ive actually got new sneak perks that basically lets me sneak attack with spells, so i use lightning bolt to zap the fuck out of stuff from stealth

yea if i sit up or get out of bed at all im up for good

Why uh oh?

I hate that you can't remove the premade pages

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have all 5, they're fun to read

That

All of them are busted

Yeah my dad owns one too and he loves the thing. I just figure it packs a decent punch and the mag size ain't too bad either so it's probably not a bad idea.
That sounds like a fun time, I've only ever done a stealth run in skyrim once and I did it by punching the greybeards in the back of their heads foor over an hour then breezed through everything

at a friends house, listening to some shitty music while tipsy, so pretty good!

yeah, ive seen them like 3 or 4 times, they arent here very consistently...

Yeah, I wish they had an option to disable them on the page itself. It's not a huge deall but it'd be a nice quality of life change

Guns are a hobby for boring people.

the lesser runes for resolve are all shit imo, and precision arent much better, and yea not being able to remove the 5 premades is annoying

rofl, stealth is pretty op, especially if you can work in conjuration and use a bound bow early on, shit on everything

oh well

reminds me of my niece who is 21, and is part jap
russian actress, obviously eurasian

nothing
still confused
btw I love ankle bracelets more than anything else
it'll work but honestly it just sucks to shoot
coool
I wanted to get drunk tonight but idk
What about your hobbies user?

Huh cool.

WUZ GUD NIGGA???

Yeah, the fact that you can just crit everything to death is pretty insane and any bow just makes it even more nutty
Yeah thats fair, it wasn't the most accurate thing. I still got the better part of a year to decide what I wanna get so I'm sure I'll choose something different/better in that time

I play music. Listen to music. Watch/Read Anime/Manga. I also cook. But I can fire a rifle and in gym I hit a bullseye in archery.

Since it looks like a different crowd is here now (other than Mio), does anyone else want in this one?
>Just need a picture that's somewhat chibi-ish or would fit well with the rest
>Transparent or simple backgrounds appreciated, but will cut them out myself if need be.

i mean, it was kinda dumb, since i have to go to a baby shower tomorrow, but my sister is hella chill and will probably understand.

watch them show up now

Boi I'll hop in that box

Wow that image is garbo, top of it's cut off for some reason hold up I got something better

does it get cold at all where you live?

it does get kinda sketchy in some spots with high level enemies, that that 1 crypt that always has a deathlord at the end regardless of what level you are

why is there a man in that box

use black magicks to summon them

Use that one? It'll have the top of the head cut off, FYI.

cough
cool bro
some of us like guns
I'm sure
just make sure to take a nice cold shower before hand.

mhm deserts do that at night.

Most of the anons in the thread currently like guns.
I fired an XM8 once. Honestly its a really cute gun.

i meant like does it get cold in the winter or is it like the rest of cali

Get like 7 Hipoints for home defence. Hide them through the house.

Yeah true but it's still do-able, just gotta play carefully
Nah not that one, I have a better one sonewhere. Just need to sift through all the images for the one I'm thinking of

He's a girl as long as he's wearing a skirt.

A figure huh? Could be a bit difficult tbh.

Gotcha, no rush. I'll be throwing new people into this box for a long time to come.

Well it snows here usually once or twice.

WAIT HOW
I thought those things didn't really exist. Where do you live?
ah, the good old fashioned New York Reload.

a misaki chibi from the internet works

Cute, all of them that are and aren't in the box.

Become the bullet hose.

much hiding in a corner waiting to get back to "hidden"

>itsatrap.gif
well that box could use a donut
>

do you like snow?

You know nothing about home defense. You use a goonsack if an intruder comes in your house
We live in the same area, you silly. My dad had one and he showed it to me.

Yes and no. When its snowing yes. The few days after when it turns to slosh no.

>goonsack
So... you get them drunk on shit wine?

Got it.

Gotchu.

Here we go, found it

Yep, becomes more a game of patience really

you ever played in the snow with your siblings?

one thing i miss in skyrim from older games, chameleon enchantments

Nope. Not that I recall.

thats lame, never made a snowman or anything?

Thats not what I meant. I remember you mentioning a weapon suffixed with sack. I thought it was goonsack but i guess I was wrong

you gotta show it to me sometime

It usually doesnt snow a large amount

Sup?