/Namibia/ LET'S COLONISE AFRICA AGAIN: VOLKSTAAT PROJECT 6.0

This project aims to establish a viable European oriented state in Namibia as a failsafe in case of the fall of Western Civilization during the next 50 years.

We buy up the land and settle communities.

The project has been ongoing for sometime, gathering hundreds of supporters and members as well as thousands of dollars in donations from wealthy backers, however it has gone underground for now due to overexposure from the media.

Currently we are relaunching the project to the public.

This includes certain requirements to become citizens of this state. Namely:

>IQ average must be 100+

>If your IQ is ~just~ under 100 you can still qualify if you are ~exceptionally~ strong/athletic.

>No major heredity diseases, no birth deformities

>All faiths allowed except Judaism, Islam and "New Age"

>If you’re a like 1/8 Jew by blood only you might still be considered.

>May not be obese or anorexic. If not fit, get fit.

>First language must be Indo-European, Uralic/other European

>No transgenderism, paedophilia, furries or feminism.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773
youtube.com/watch?v=IdneKLhsWOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FAQ

>Is it whites only?

For citizenship yes. We won’t be answering each “is X white?” question. If you adhere to all of these points but aren’t white we can still use your help as you still get access to the country, just no political power. But no outright Blacks or Arabs.

>Why Namibia?

1. It has the lowest population density of any nation other than Mongolia.
2. It uses English as its primary mode of communication.
3. The population of 2m is overwhelmingly concentrated on the Northern border, and there are 4.5 million whites in South Africa that want their own nation and can’t all afford to emigrate like less than 300k Rhodesians did.
4. We are sick of getting cucked in the west, and want to make a nation with our own rules from the ground up the right way.
5. Siper Cheap desert land that can be artificially irrigated with modern technology. Namibian Dollar is shit, 16x less than USD.
6. A lot of undeveloped mines and offshore energy sources.

>What about the Namibian army?
Literally a meme; a handful of wwii tanks that they aren’t sure are operational and 2 attack helicopters.

>This isn’t possible
Israel did it and in a heavily populated and disputed area. The difficulty is scaled down 1000x here.

>Why not X white area/country?

Cucked governments would never allow this and it isn’t as cheap. Also, vast untapped resources in Namibia.

>Won’t this be a sausage fest?

Red pilled Afrikaner and German Namibian girls.

>This can’t be real?

We got in the news boi. vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773

>UN would fuck your shit up

This is completely legal and beneficial to Namibia overall.

>What kind of people are you looking for?

STEM field colonists and experts on manufacturing and infrastructure construction. Willing farmers and builders also needed.

>How can I join/observe?

We’re using Kikebook ~temporarily~ until we can get the website finished.

We need website designers, wealthy donors and supporters.

>THIS IS ALL OPEN TO SUGGESTION, JUST A MERE IDEA ON WHAT WOULD BE AN IDEAL SITUATION.

Everyone who participates in building this country, either with money or labour, shall be rewarded some sort of "aristocracy" title. This title would be automatically given to all your legitimate sons, as long as they meet the requirements set initially. Your family can at any point become aristocracy, as long they have been a great help to this country. The requirements are:
* Must be white (to be decided what is white)
* Must have at least an IQ of 100+
* Must be born healthy
The idea of this is to keep the white race pure and, by breeding with smart women only, to eventually end up smarter and breed out disease. Women you marry with will be tested on whether they requirement as well. Marrying outsiders will be encouraged to avoid inbreeding. Wanna marry a negress, fine. Will you lose your title? No, will your children inherit it? No.

Now what's the use of this aristocracy title, and why are families so important?
The oldest of each family will be on a council (unless you deem yourself too old and forward it to your eldest son). This council decides what we as a country do, and can ask the help of citizens through referenda. During referenda the aristocrat families will have a stronger vote.

In this system, doing something for your country is greatly rewarded not only for you but for your entire family.

TELL US YOUR SKILLS AND WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER ON FACEBOOK!

NO UNDER 17 ALLOWED!

this shit again . is this the new slide ?

it has been said before and say it again its not going to happen faggot

>Sup Forums thinks they can take over a country

What do you think of this flag?

We're memeing a president into the white house.

>no red/white/blue
what are we niggers?

Yes it is. If everything is planned thoroughly there's no reason why it couldn't happen.

Green is the color of Islam and overall it's gay.

Idk how I feel about the aristocracy idea. I'd prefer a constitutional republic where all landowning males can vote.

No but it has the Rhodesian colours instead.

I figured, but we could break from it. I suggest designing a new flag with the rhodesian flag in a corner of it, like the UK colonies did.

any thoughts on this flag?

Change green to red please
But anyway I like the idea

just stop with this autism

the beers own the diamond mines and the west own the uranium , there is nothing to bargain or gain they already own the country they wont allow any outsiders to take over

Flags are not our concern right now, but I like how you are trying to help.

We're currently working on how we can make a charity we can use to fund to get going. The idea is to start farming the land there to feed the starving africans. We will keep doing that, selling the grain etc, and as we grow we can create our own community. At one point we'll say hey we want to become a country and go for it, but that will be decades after our first settlement.

Like this?

OK. Flags are really the only thing I can contribute to this though.

Yes much better

Could you make a cool variation on the vierkleur flag?

Agriculture my friend. We will buy cheap desert and turn it into plains. It's for the environment aswell.

Looks like Canada

looks a lot better, maybe a little too remniscient of peru but i still like it

Before talking about creating a country, you should stick to planning a community ala Orania. I doubt many people want to follow a bunch of neckbeard, basement dwellers to die in the South African desert.

What do you think would look good on it?

A FUCKING EAGLE

What will Sup Forums do when the few white women who go get blacked by the natives?

If you sperg out you will just be arrested. So what would your solution be?

Read The next OP will make this clearer.

>implying the guy who'll manage the donations isn't using underaged naive pollacks and won't just run with the money

this attempt at creating a nation or a political party using Sup Forums is autistic as hell and hasn't worked the last few dozen times, sorry kids

Kek

Leaf.

guys, how far ahead of us was she when she made this? can she be our queen?

youtube.com/watch?v=IdneKLhsWOQ

Millenial.

I'm just curious how would the flag look if we would switch red and with places?

If Autism means you're not allowed to move there than 90% of Sup Forums can already forget it

You fuckers blocked me from the group. Go fuck yourselves

all those years ago marxists were complaining she was dreaming of an imperialist africa when she was really just using a movie production to signal neet's into inhabiting namibia for the white race

We're not retarded and this will be taken care of.
Don't go full sperg

Who were you?
I can give you reason why or unblock you

How much $ are you going to need to irrigate this arid place? Speculation done on anything? Is there even a land owner that is selling parcels, what exactly have you planned. What will the currency be? Any type of goods or services that could be offered globally I can can dominate online marketing and help this community make $ anywhere in the world really.

Is this just a bunch of bullshit, are their people on the ground starting?

I'm on mobile, not using fakebook either.

You were probably an asshole or had nothing to offer. cuck.

>For citizenship yes. We won’t be answering each “is X white?” question.

Clear this up. Draw a map of Europe and MENA and colour all white areas and all whites in non-white areas. What is your consensus?

>We're not retarded
Isn't the Facebook group full of edgy teens? It takes a lot to start a community. The original Afrikaners were tough and knew what they were doing.

We're at the alpha phase, getting a website and in the process of making a business plan.

Europe is white.

White should be any European who isn't a recent immigrant or a gypsy.

confidential until you tell us what you have to offer in terms of skill.

we can't just tell everyone the plan on Sup Forums. protect against shills.

Why do you post this same shity thread everyday?

You get nothing but abuse and laughter anyway.

Don't worry we know what we are doing

Lets not

no, theres nobody on the ground. if we can leach over some of zambia's rhodesian farmers tho with incentives on land or white pride or whatever that could be helpful, at least as a consulting thing

Why are you making a website? It's as if you want to be found out. Vice already made an article on you. If anything you'll want to go on the deep web if you're serious about this.

We'll preserve this little nation,
For our children's children too.
For once you're a Namibian,
No other land will do
We will stand tall in the sunshine,
With the truth upon our side.
And if we have to go alone,
We'll go alone with pride.
But we're al Namibians
And we'll fight through thick and thin.
We'll keep our land a free land,
Stop the enemy coming in.
We'll keep them north of the cusene

'Til that river's running dry.

This mighty land will prosper
B chord diagramBB E chord diagramEE
For Rhodesians never die.
Yes we're all Namibians
And we'll fight through thick and thin.
A chord diagramAA
We'll keep our land a free land,
E chord diagramEE B chord diagramBB
Stop the enemy coming in.
E chord diagramEE C#m chord diagramC#mC#m
We'll keep them north of the Zambezi
Til that rivers running dry
This mighty land will prosper

For Rhodesians never die.

We need to allow some Mexicans to keep people non-whites from pouring in as soon as it become a good place to live though.

So my first language of course is German, but since this state used to be a German colony, will we use English or German as official language? :3

>listening to a swedish cuck

This doesn't answer my question. Are Pagan Kabylians white? Are Armenians white? Are Georgians white? Are Chechens white? Are Alawtites white? Are Druze white? Are Christian Lebanese white? Are Yezidi Kurds white? Are Zoroastrian Persians white? Set some proper boundaries. Not everyone agrees on the boundaries of Europe to begin with, so clear that up for starters.

>vice
>news

its zika land you idiot

English as a basic
German possibly will be learned as second

>tfw bilingual :33333

Do you think anyone form those groups would want to even join anyway? You're r probably going to get only the die hard Apartheid seperatists.

The government doesn't sell to foreigners unless their presence is perceived as positive for the country. As we will farm the land and sell food, we should qualify for that. We've checked out land prices and, since 1 Namibian dollar is about 0,06 USD, it's not expensive at all. We found land that is 100k square meter for the price of 37k USD. We plan to start out as just a community, but if, after a few decades and enough power, we shall establish a country and we will use a gold backed valuta. If you're serious about helping us, let me know.

The Facebook is just a front and shill filter.

Fuck that. Learn based constitutional technocracy or GTFO.

Nice I like that
Thanks mate saved
Official Namibian news made an article as well

holy m8

>vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773
It says all of europe is white, what if I suspect having nigger blood, would I need to do a DNA test?

No green, it's the color of islam.

As a woman, what would my rights be in the said country? I'd be equal to a man, right?

pol controls the world

Seems like you're an influential person in that whole project, may you please accept my invite, if possible :3?
>profile pic related

Yes.

I´m one of those groups and I have a passive interest in this. I know someone else who is, he´s already planning something similar and would likely be interested. So, yes. I am still looking for an answer.

no one cares about flags now u fags

>I'd be equal to a man, right?

tfw trilingual

shut up italy, this is going to be the real world, not autism

No if you are white it doesn't matter

Självklart :^)

You'd also need to know how to shoot.

I would say yes, but everything must be earned and you should make that very clear

Sorry no trolls allowed

White supremacist, Swedish, Woman

I didn't think you existed.

women have the same rights as men, but also will be expected to pull the same weight

>A
>FUCKING
>EAGLE

Also, can I help? I am very comfy here in Mexico but I am making a similar project here. This might be of help for both parties

Based Spaniard standing up for the project

Post tits to prove it.

it doesnt just a shil like this faggot mexican that was on yesterdays thread . this is all a giant slide thread you racist utopian fags fall into

Aren't there people already living in Namibia? What would they think about being brushed aside?

>not autism
>moving to fucking namibia to start a nazi colony
>not autism

What if you just declare the area a nature reserve?

>much easier to impose laws and monitor the landscape because 'conservation'
>legally required to put up high fences along the vast perimeter
>fewer civil hurdles to overcome to set up an expanded self-sustaining 'resort' than a new urban town

You just need to convince the board of landscape and tourism that the settlement will be evaluated according to an environmental assesement.

You can also pitch the idea of 'prototyping' arid agriculture techniques, allowing transformation around the settlement to produce food.

All and all, then you'll be in the good books of the greens and scientific community, with them non the wiser to the intentions.
The people living there can be claimed as 'approved investors' in similar fashion to the Mars One project

This strategy worked for the British when they had to control the landscape inhabited by the Xhosa.

Far cheaper to make a nature reserve reinforced with laws than set up patrol bunkers to restrict movement in an open new urban landscape.

I panicked for a second before realizing that English is a European language.

Why Namibia? For starters we obviously wouldn't be able to take on the Namibian government (or the ANC who will obviously help them if they find about us).

This is what I hate about our people
we don't want to suffer even if we must

Central Africa would have been a way better choice

Population is 2,5m and 80% of them lives in the north. The south is so empty there's like 3 roads in the entire part. We've found an area with 3,3k people and most of them are white.

Life expectancy at birth is estimated to be 52.2 years in 2012 – among the lowest in the world.[134] The AIDS epidemic is a large problem in Namibia. Though its rate of infection is substantially lower than that of its eastern neighbour, Botswana, approximately 13.1% of the adult population is infected with HIV

Providing 25% of Namibia's revenue, mining is the single most important contributor to the economy.[90] Namibia is the fourth largest exporter of non-fuel minerals in Africa and the world's fourth largest producer of uranium. There has been significant investment in uranium mining and Namibia is set to become the largest exporter of uranium by 2015.[91] Rich alluvial diamond deposits make Namibia a primary source for gem-quality diamonds.[92] While Namibia is known predominantly for its gem diamond and uranium deposits, a number of other minerals are extracted industrially such as lead, tungsten, gold, tin, fluorspar, manganese, marble, copper and zinc. There are offshore gas deposits in the Atlantic Ocean that are planned to be extracted in the future.[73] According to "The Diamond Investigation", a book about the global diamond market, from 1978, De Beers, the largest diamond company, bought most of the Namibian diamonds, and would continue to do so, because "whatever government eventually comes to power they will need this revenue to survive".[93]
see they already have a western backing , who do you think buys their uranium and minerals

I like how you think. Thank you for this idea.

I did not used Sup Forums yesterday...