So, My dipshit neighbor sprayed dirt all over my motorcycle, Now they're mexicans...

So, My dipshit neighbor sprayed dirt all over my motorcycle, Now they're mexicans. at first I was thinking The jolly rancher on windshield, but with some research I read it didn't work. Should I just put a trump sticker on their cars? I seek advice Sup Forumsrothers

Call the beanerwagon on them.

Egg on car will fuck up the paint.

I don't think calling them would work. They're most likely residents

So would bologna i believe. with the egg jut toss and wait for it to dry?

Park three days of fiber pills and burritos on their doorstep.

Just scream la migra ya viene !

maybe talk to them like an adult instead of petty pasive agressiveness you giant manchild

No, they'll just think he's a dumb fucking twat like you, faggot.

How did the dirt get on your bike?

Yeah. It takes several hours and works best when warm. Just use coca cola. I checked and phosphoric acid (a preservative) is what ruins the paint and coke is probably going to be the best bet for that. I think coke will ruin the paint in 30 minutes to an hour. I don't know how much temperature will impact the reaction rate though.

> (OP)
>Egg on car will fuck up the paint.
Break fluid in a spray bottle user, spray on at night and let sit

>open gas tank with flathead screwdriver
>pour one or two gallons of water into tank
Only do this if you're a sick fuck though

LOOSEN THEIR LUG NUTS

They generally use their sprinkler to water their lawn, kind of like the one goes back and forth with a light stream of water. This time there's a chunk of of dirt just sprayed at one corner of their lawn by the curb sprayed at an angle at my bike. It's public parking it's just in front of their house. Their hose is the only thing that would actually do it at that angle everyone else would have to run a hose way too long

what's a jolly rancher on the windshield do?

snickers in the gas tank

There was a rumor I heard a couple months back that if you wet a jolly rancher and put in on the windshield it would crack it. So after today i googled it, and it's just a lot of work for no results lol

Hey OP Mexican here, just put some nails under the tire and wait for it. You can actually get a valve core remover and fuck the tires.
Brake fluid is a good idea, but someone can see you throwing that onto the car, but with the nails or screwdriver you can hide.

THIS. you can go to INS or ICEs website and write a. whole thing on them. that is if they're illegal

dang lol. you could use a spark plug to crack their windows

I'm not sure if is OP but if that's true then won't work

The thing is. I'd rather have it be more silent. I'm thinking of putting a nail on their back tires

Thanks Mexican!

Jizz in their gas tank

Not sure what that will do, but it will be realy funny when they catch you

You're welcome amigo, the core remover is an easy fix though but with the nail too it will be a kinda expensive one.

put a potato in the tail pipe

Yeah a sticker will really show them, OP.
Just clean your bike you fucking fag.

>Now they're mexicans
wow racist much

Won't work, has to be something harder so it can be really stuck into the exhaust

found the pacifist beta bitch boy

damn. would pouring just straight sugar in the gas tank do anything
?

So you parked your bike with no cover in front of someone else's lawn and you're upset their sprinkler accidentally got it wet with some dirt? Take better care of your bike, dipshit.

>wah i parked my shit in front of their house and it got dirty now I need to break their things!
Don't be vindictive, cunt. Eye for an eye, not kidney for an eye.

Kill then and put the Trupm sticker on their foreheads

man you´re fucking boring

Mexican here,
> wow racist much
He knows the ethnicity of them, the fact of them being assholes has nothing to do with the country they come from.

Tell them you voted for Trump and they will reap what they sow when the wall is finished.

Sugar yes, in the gas tank but there's one issue if the gas tank you need a key to remove the gas "plug?" ( is that correct?) then there's nothing to do.

saying Mexican isn't racist you dumb nigger

This, OP you're an idiot, but the trump sticker idea is fun, do it

>sprinkler
OP, this was accidental, not intended, you're being butthurt

let me correct, Yes i did park infront of someone elses lawn, but honestly i was just gonna sleep for a couple hours and go to work. definitely not accidental. as i stated previously the sprinkler is a weak stream and would not spray that hard.

psh.... nothing personal kid

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the warld and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Ok, then do:
or
But only if you can run fast and know how to lose yourself so no one can follow you.

>trump

Boring pasta
TL;DR
this user is a huge faggot

Nobody is dealing with your shit. You are going to be fucked in the ass with a cheese grater lubed up with ghost chili pepper sauce and fucking Australian bull ants whilst I affix to my right index finger an unwashed steak knife from a local mexican restaurant and proceed to rub your crusty fucking clit with it and using my left hand to grope your fucking titty with a god damned taser. Once I get bored with that Ill spin you the fuck around and fuck your dirty cunt with an 80-grit sandpaper condom I made at the fucking home depot that I have covered with fucking bees. I'll thrust my boney ass pelvis into your soggy fucking kidneys on top of a god damned Tibetan nail bed as I lick the tears of shame and agony out of your motherfucking eye balls. Your utter agony will be a thing of legend as I pull out my dick and slit your throat with a fucking plastic spork so I can jizz down your god damned throat hole as I dump chlorine bleach into your nostrils on your now flailing head. All of this whilst I live webcast this shit directly to your parents, the pope, and fox news for all to witness and enjoy and just as you gurgle your last breathe as it bubbles through your cum clogged trachea I'll take a massive pabst blue ribbon dump in your mouth.

one prank you can pull on them is ring their doorbell and run away!

works every fucking time

scratch with a key "pedophile" in there car

In the cover of night, unbolt all tires and leave the car sitting on cinder blocks.

Default Nut Size as follows

>3/4
>3/16
>7/8

>17mm
>19mm
>21mm

To make it worse, burn thumbtack needles off the plastic, then hammer them into the tread. They're so thin and small they won't even be noticed and are impossible to patch because there's no way to pull them out.

Lastly for bonus points, if you know the model car and do your research go to the nearest supply store and use 1 size smaller standard or metric bolts to strip the tread. And leave them near the road.

TL;DR
Now user is making a projection of his sexual fantasies

Stop replying to every post you tryhard fucking faggot.I am SICK to death of you. You are nothing but a low life piece of shit with nothing better to do than sit behind your damned keyboard playing at the big I am. You live in a fantasy world and take some warped sense of pleasure from posting shit such as this.

I would dearly LOVE to meet you one day - I may be a pacifist but i'd smash your fuckin teeth in without a second thought you tosser - do us all a favour and fuck off back to the sewer you came from.

Other posters - while I apologise for the use of profanities and the nature of my post I do not apologise for aiming it at this piece of shit who does nothing on this thread but wind people up and is the most disrespectful arsehole I have ever encountered on any thread. One or two posts I think I could live with but the fucking diarrhea that spouts fromt his dickheads mouth is constant. Behaving like this and posting like this is absolutely disgraceful and I for one am fuckin fuming that this wanker is still here and allowed to post such shit.

Hey Op Mexican here, break thier house windows and thorw firework poppers at thier house

>Pic related

>I'm sick to death of you
Because you totally know who I am right, hahahaha, get the sand out of your vagina you newfag, those copy paste are older than you for sure

Dude those are awful, he needs to get some kind of firecrackers

>get the sand out of your vagina
not possible too much of a beach

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

throw a piece of hardened, sharp ceramic ot the windshield with moderate strength

it will shatter the glass without a sound

or put cocacola all over thier hood
it eats the paint

or sugar in thier gastank

or clog the muffler

or dont listen to me because i have like 48 oz of beer flowing through me

Yeah true maybe black cat little dynamite then

Why is there so many faggots on Sup Forums tonight?

its friday, the faggots are sad that they dont have dates so they go on Sup Forums

>mesicans
y not actyual dtyna,mpiit

th beer thi me

fuccf

my wife is sleeping and thats the only time i have any free time

thats why im on

Then why are you here?

Kek

>Cyber sanctuary
That's some words i'd expect from some Tumblr fag

OP
You're retarded

Nobody is dealing with your shit. You are going to be fucked in the ass with a cheese grater lubed up with ghost chili pepper sauce and fucking Australian bull ants whilst I affix to my right index finger an unwashed steak knife from a local mexican restaurant and proceed to rub your crusty fucking clit with it and using my left hand to grope your fucking titty with a god damned taser. Once I get bored with that Ill spin you the fuck around and fuck your dirty cunt with an 80-grit sandpaper condom I made at the fucking home depot that I have covered with fucking bees. I'll thrust my boney ass pelvis into your soggy fucking kidneys on top of a god damned Tibetan nail bed as I lick the tears of shame and agony out of your motherfucking eye balls. Your utter agony will be a thing of legend as I pull out my dick and slit your throat with a fucking plastic spork so I can jizz down your god damned throat hole as I dump chlorine bleach into your nostrils on your now flailing head. All of this whilst I live webcast this shit directly to your parents, the pope, and fox news for all to witness and enjoy and just as you gurgle your last breathe as it bubbles through your cum clogged trachea I'll take a massive pabst blue ribbon dump in your mouth.

>Nobody is dealing with your shit. You are going to be fucked in the ass with a cheese grater lubed up with ghost chili pepper sauce and fucking Australian bull ants whilst I affix to my right index finger an unwashed steak knife from a local mexican restaurant and proceed to rub your crusty fucking clit with it and using my left hand to grope your fucking titty with a god damned taser. Once I get bored with that Ill spin you the fuck around and fuck your dirty cunt with an 80-grit sandpaper condom I made at the fucking home depot that I have covered with fucking bees. I'll thrust my boney ass pelvis into your soggy fucking kidneys on top of a god damned Tibetan nail bed as I lick the tears of shame and agony out of your motherfucking eye balls. Your utter agony will be a thing of legend as I pull out my dick and slit your throat with a fucking plastic spork so I can jizz down your god damned throat hole as I dump chlorine bleach into your nostrils on your now flailing head. All of this whilst I live webcast this shit directly to your parents, the pope, and fox news for all to witness and enjoy and just as you gurgle your last breathe as it bubbles through your cum clogged trachea I'll take a massive pabst blue ribbon dump in your mouth.

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

That's some dedication right there to be a huge faggot

Before getting creative with the revenge, have you tried.... talking to them about it?

>If they are chronic douchebags, then yes, they deserve all the shit they get.

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me edgy. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me edgy is a legitimate tactic for arguments

posting on the >chan for 2 years

Oh my dear, where to start with a pathetic fuck, like you

This is not your ecochamber that tumblr is, this is where you are confronted with the purest that mankind is without its restraints, you are confronted with reality, these images show fucking reality, if you are like me, you are desesitized to this kind of shit due to prior happenings, but your comment just shows that you are some priviledged weak cunt who never had something bad to experience and lives on in his isolated dream world where never something bad happens

most people here don't even fucking value their life due to how others treat them, tell me a reason how you shouldn't shrug off death, if life does not treat you well
cunt

And what's more? I laugh at guys like you. When you cry about how much girls treat you bad, and wonder why they can't just see that you're a nice guy who would always treat them right? I nod and tell you to hang in there, you'll find someone right for you someday, don't give up hope man. But inside? I'm laughing my ass off at you you pathetic fuck. Every girl you set your sights on, who isn't a disgusting pig-monster, I'm going to fuck 6 ways from sunday before you even tell her you think she's cute. I won't bother trying when you finally settle for that 350 pound girl who works at hardees, you can have that. Anything else I'm going to cum on her face before you get those lips near it.

And the biggest reason I laugh? It's not me doing all this. It's the girls. When you cry about how lonely you are? Or talk about how you just want to curl up and disappear, and all that emo bullshit? You're triggering her "Don't fuck" instinct something fierce. You're a miserable weak coward, why would she want your genes? Feel free to buy her a new computer and help her decorate her apartment, you're great for that. But her baby-maker is barking orders at her, telling her to wrap her legs around me and hold on for as long as she can. She needs it, on a primal level you'll never get to see first hand, even if you do get a chance to fuck her. Sooner or later one of them will lay back and spread their legs, but you won't see any hunger in their eyes. They won't beg you to love them forever and make them yours. You won't know what it's like to see her animal side needing you as much as she needs to eat and breath."

Funny thing, this is from Reddit, please user stop, you're fisting yourself so hard.

user, stop being a faggot

>Being this huge of a faggot
pic related

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

> bitch-faced phaggot.
> phaggot
at least copy paste right