Celebs

Celebs

Edging for Taylor

I'm starting to feel the pills working again. God it was like I was sinking into a K-hole a few minutes ago I wanted to crawl into a ditch and die. It was miserable.

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Edging for G.

Dammm she is cute!

meant for

Leave meanie.

It's sexy Jewess Queen

it's a sure sign that somebody is full of shit when their proposal involves an unfalsifiable hypothesis

M-M-My mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a-a very beautiful w-w-woman and I'm s-s-so lucky t-t-to have her... I-I'm feel very sorry I-I have wh-what most m-men can only dream about having a-a-and I want to apologize for taking h-h-her away l-like this... A w-w-wonderful looking c-c-celeb m-mistress I-I-I know i-is th-the l-life c-c-crowning achievement o-only a-a- few r-r-receive and m-most m-m-men cannot get...

how can he do that with the cooldown?
cheggm8 atheist

Hang on a second, that must make you herman from that user's copypasta
Stutterfag

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

you really should just kill yourself, herman

Oh n-n-no, I-I knew th-this d-d-day w-w-w-was c-c-coming; w-w-will y-y-you use a bat or s-s-steel wrench t-t-to beat y-y-your envy o-out o-of m-me g-g-good sirs...

It's Francesca! Where's Kenzie?
I feel so much better now btw tee hee

It's funny how in an effort to become more beautiful, she has actually become uglier over time. What a waste

still that same shitposter from last thread

Happy 18

What are we looking at here, fam?
I'm lost but in a warm fuzzy sort of lost so it's all good

this woman is why i have an irrational dislike for people with a heavy amount of melanin in their skin.

I'm replying to a retard.

Thank y-y-you f-f-for y-y-your disbelief; an-an-another day u-u-unbeaten won...

Neat

The illusion of confusion ;)))

gtfo

horseface

Not her please.

M-My m-m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a very beautiful w-woman a-and I-I'm a lucky m-man t-to have h-her...

Riverdale’s slut

Very.

idk whats going on rn but end this cringe ass nigga please

Her tits got droopy.

That usually happens to big breasted women after an abortion

Sexy

Just fuck off, Nicki fag

That little girl looks like a tranny

So? As if you wouldn't nail her in the pooper.

so baby marshaled her bum cohorts
all under one roof; they love her butt
and would do anything for a simple taste!
but she denies with her teasing even
a simple look by covering it with
tassles and fabrica, denim, soft soils
of many differing 'rics so they
become so dry tongued and wanting
they would spend good coin, money
of the kingdom to see it even in this state!

i hear she's a colossal racist

Jewess Queen
I always cum to that picture because sexy paaaaaale legs and yummy feets

fuck you faggot

Let's kill this motherfucking horsetroll for Jewess Queen You will eat WEB

those fucking tits.

So the abortion thing has me intrigued. She always pinged me as a closet carpet muncher.