I am a senior engineer involved in a highly classified...

I am a senior engineer involved in a highly classified, multi-billion dollar project sponsored by the governments of the United States, China, Russia, and India. I have no doubt that this project will be made well known to the public some years from now, and will change the course of human history. But I beleive that it is my duty to share some of what we have uncovered with the world immediately. I can't say much more about the project itself, but I can tell you that what we have discovered has changed our entire understanding of physics, and has completely overturned our understanding of the nature of reality. Einstein's relativity and quantum mechanics are now able to be reconciled in a unified theory thanks to the revelations this project has uncovered. We are calling this monumental discovery, the piece of the puzzle that has been missing for so long, Log Theory. Log Theory states that there is nothing hotter than sucking a creamy log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole. His rich, fragrant log sliding effortlessly down ones gaping throat makes drowning in shit a fate one can only pray for. With a stomach full of hot logs I could die a happy man.

Why post this every night?

Why be so immature?

So hot OP

its a pipeline in syria, isnt it?

The pipeline part is close

time to grow up

do u work for yhe jetsons?

The jetsons

I am a physicist and I can confirm that the US, China, Russia, and India are working together to shit on everyone and were all going to drown in it.

Dumps

You engineers would be nowhere without the discovery of BVBcoli

Is it andy sixx's shit?

Motherfucker

god fucking dammit you are putting a lot of effort into pushing this as a meme well guess what fag

IT IS NEVER GOING TO BECOME A MEME

im afraid for the newfags that will see this and think thats what this site is about

sage and ignore pls

None of us want it to be a meme

Been this post go fuck yourself on Reddit you sob are you getting paid to post on B mf so tired of this 10 bullshit pots and fucking no you never saw cern and this pathetic post will die soon so go fuck yourself and upload Loli mf

You alright?

Oh wow amazing go eat a dick mf bullshit after bullshit on B YEAH right now open window and jump you piece of shit

Do I look alright mf do I fucking tired of Reddit bullshit on B FUCKING PATHETIC

again? thought last time this cancer posted was the final time. fuck

Fucking rate my dick or pathetic sis mental illness or fucking other 8 threads fuck b is out source to India and cock sukers FUCK!!!!

Mf you are in cern post one pic of cern and I mean one this is not Bitcoin faucet you will not get paid you degenerat fuck go waste your life on Reddit fucking sob

How old are you when did you become senior engineer?

Is it Spanish for mr. engineer...

Grow the fuck up

>this again
It's been repeatedly proven that you don't even have a basic understanding of quantum physics or any of the basic principals of modern physics or engineering. Why do you keep posting this thread? Do you like being called out for being a retard? Is it your fetish? Are you beating your meat to it right now?

Get a log theory of this guy

>well played

>senior engineer
Pic related is OP.

Time for bed, junior.

>I could die a happy man
I stopped reading after that
because your post ended there.

Why does this exist? Why don't people sage this?

>highly qualified senior engineer
>beleive

You have to grow up.

Dump

fuck i got baited
naisu pasta

Rolling for his logs

Logging on

This shit is evolving and becoming more complex by the day.

>shit

Livin' the dream.

IT'S SLIDDING BABY, YEAH!

So hot

>I have a bad habit of eating shit.

Dump

Warm, creamy logs...

Slidding!

If India's involved, it must have something to do with wormhole generators to transfer fecal matter to toilets without giving up designated shitting streets.

This is glorious!

India? I don't know OP, seems you're making designated shitting streets and the higher ups don't wanna tell you about it

>mfw when I see this shit for the millionth time

Is it an efficient Tokamak?

Dump