Who's brave enough to tell Sup Forums how you met your first girlfriends?

Who's brave enough to tell Sup Forums how you met your first girlfriends?

I was junior high school, her friend came up and asked me if I wanted to be .....'s girlfriend, I said yes. The end

At your mom's house

In junior high.

...I didn't know there were any girls there.

Online through an anonymous chat called strangers, it was featured on kik. I've been with her for almost 2 years now. We lived quite some distance before. But just last month she moved to my area and we see each other all the time. I love this girl so much. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. She suffered from serious depression and had strong suicidal tendencies but I helped alleviate the pain. We are both what keeps each other going. Couldn't be any happier.

Those are some feels, user. Sincerely wish you the best of luck. Keep me updated if she has a cute sis.

Was at a party. Got drunk together and woke up on a couch with her arms around me. Dated for 2 weeks before I found out she was a manipulative psycho bitch.

I was a good boy with 100% attendance from 2012-2014 then I met her and once she convinced me to ditch school and fuck her in the town park next to the library, my attendance decreased very quickly for the remainder of my senior year ('15)

Middle school gfs don't count. First real ones are in high school. First girl was freshman year. In her room just hanging out, she kisses me. Best feeling in the world. Date on and off, still one of my best friends, but not going to be a "friendzoned" fag waiting for anything. That was 6 years ago, dated one for most of high school. Second was friend's girlfriend sister. Probably the most kind. Always got alone, regret breaking up with her deeply. Others have been in college.

Thanks buddy I really appreciate it. Those who take on the responsibilty takes a lot of commitment and it really varies from person to person. Cheers bud I hope things turn out well for you, your kind words gave me that nice feeling smile.

In a chatroom of all places, I'd moved about 200miles away from where I grew up and got chatting to someone in a chatroom who it turned out lived about 5 miles from where I used to. After a few months she invited me over when I was back home for the football, we've been together almost 20 years now.

Woah, 20 years ago on a chatroom? Mad respect! Hope you're doing well. Though I wish I could find love online.

Had girlfriends earlier, but the first one i slept with saw a picture of me from a party her sister went to, she contacted me. We talked for a couple of months, then i visited her, thought i had struck out as nothing happened, but ended up having sex all night.

Met my wife at the homecoming football game in 2001 in the 10th grade and havent looked back. Cali girls are something special.

Bump because typing story.

He was my teacher.

In the weirdest way possible.

She's my best friend since childhood, we play a lot etc. Also did the doctor thing with her.

When we got to puberty we developed what I would call lust feelings for each other, would hug and things like that and squeezing her ass or grabbing hips all that kind of stuff which she loved and so did I

We would always hang out and go places together, so people assumed we were a couple . Both of us didn't want to bother explaining so we just said yeah we are.

Lust feelings are always there, she's my first kiss..showed me and let me feel her tits and all of that. Showed my dick, got first blowjob.

Neither of us are really looking to get with anyone else, even though we both could have.

We get into mountainbiking together, love being in nature photographing. Take a pic of her, tell her: "You look so cute"
Start making out and for a while there are feelings.

It just quickly goes back to sort of being friends, it's hard to put a label on it.

Anyhow, at 19 I get my own place.
Have a bit of trouble living on my own all by myself. Invite her over a lot, or she just visits a lot.

My house is nowhere near finished so she helpt me paint, decorate and all that. It just feel right to have her around.

Both of us are tired, sit on the couch and we joke around, but in a serious manner.. like "You should come live here with me, you're a part of it now" etc.

She stays over for the night, sleeps with me in my bed cuddling etc. I ofcourse have a raging boner for most of it when awake. She's sleeping in underwear

She gets up, gets completely naked in front of me going: "I'm not gonna hide from you" and walks up to the bathroom to take a shower, I follow her.

First time sex happens right then and there.
Sex happens a lot more when she's over at my house

She's at my house so much, she moves in with me. That's basically how it is now, there are no actual romantic feelings but we care about each other deeply and enjoy the physical part.

i was a 12 year old who hadn't even hit puberty and i was groomed by a 16 year old land whale, i was her toy. we met at school, she said we had to keep it secret because it was illegal, she used to suck my dick and finger my asshole and made me lick her asshole. my dick was tiny, about 3 inches at best but she still sucked it, it was too small to put inside her, sometimes she would dress me up in her little sisters clothes and we would paint each others nails. we dated until i came out as gay at 17, though nobody really knew we dated. when ever she would come over she would be my tutor for school, parents didn't care. she is defiently the reason im a bottom bitch sissy, i love dressing up as a girl and getting my ass fucked. no pics though, i dont like people seeing my body online.

her school formal
met her on the night
at the table

>there are no actual romantic feelings
>but we care about each other deeply

wat
yes, there are romantic feelings stupid. you better propose to that girl because that shit sounds goddamn fucking adorable