Need more nudes of Filipinos teenage girls. Student of poveda. Preferably rich girls

Need more nudes of Filipinos teenage girls. Student of poveda. Preferably rich girls.

I have a whole album of exactly this! Hold on let me find it

huh? you can start posting....

cmon post them already LODI

Where is the album?! Post it men

enebeyen hang tagal

Do Filipinas like uncircumcised guys?

She is from Miriam College, my classmates friend. Senior High school

bro, where is the album?!

in our society, circumcision is like a rite of passage. you would get teased/bullied over not getting one as you grow up

post moar

Even if you were white/foreign? Would the chicks care?

So you chose to get circumcised? :/

sorry, that i am not sure. if a flip femanon can answer here that'd be great

That depends on your skin color.

If you are white, you can be 50 years old, short, fat, bald and girls will still be flocking to you. I really doubt a litte extra skin is going to be a dealbreaker if they can deal with the rest

She is from ICA

Same girl

yeah i did, like i said. it is the norm here. getting one during your pre teens usually during the summer with ur buddies, cousins is the thing here. and the dude who is too scared usually gets called a fag.

the same girl from the top

need more pictures here

lapag.net madami dito user

Ouch :/ had you already discovered fapping before it was done?

that may be true for a whore or for poorfags, but i doubt those qualities might work on prettyrichfags

yeah, no fap for a couple of months, but i guess i was still young then, not much fapping compared when i went into my teens

hehe baka virus yan? totoo ba yan?

link fb too? :)

So you didn't lose sensation or find it more difficult after? Surely losing skin makes it more difficult?

Lotion helps

honestly i cant remember user. its a very long time ago.

I had one at the age of 33. (medical reasons)
It was more sensitive before the circumcision.
But its really not that much of a difference, and as time passes, you will not notice the difference much.

folks lets not lose the focus here.. let's see additional flip broads pls

What a fucking shit thread.

I literally cheat on the 10/10s here in cebu. Any cebu fags here?