This is no bullshit

This is no bullshit.

Do not try to fucking talk me out of this. I am a big pussy. I am scared as fuck and do not want to die. But I need to be dead and I need to be dead fast. Bullets will hurt so I would even pussy out of Suicide By Cop.
>I have Ambien
>Pain pills
>No Gun
>A bad past
>certainty I will soon face a fate worse than death that I do not want
>nothing and no one in my life that I like or car enough about to live for
>no money
>many regrets
>tobacco
>chicken out skill 100
Will being shot by multiple AR-15s/M-16s painfully kill me or put me in a dying state of shock? How the fuck can I kill myself when I want to live and am afraid of being unconscious and afraid of dying in any possible way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fWjpLmpyIQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you want to live, dont do it
you'll be glad later

Anything you do to kill yourself has the risk of just leaving you crippled or brain damaged.

dude you gotta get some pussy first

what'd you do? whats so bad? were all friends here, you gotta give us some back story

Pussy is just a hole in flesh. I'd rather not have my life fucked up again by others. Now I fear this is the case. I want to die on my terms.

V& worthy blackmail and other triple v&-tier shit

don't let a temporary problem turn into a permanent solution user. godspeed

oh shit really

Obviously a pedo fag who got arrested. Or thinks he is. Don't help this lowlife.

It's OK user. You're can go back to browsing steam. Although I'd suggest bed time. You have scho-
Oh yeah its Saturday..

I knew it. Damn I'm getting good.

Fuck off you sack of shit. Probably a producer?

I am not a fucking pedo. I fucking hate pedos.

I cyberbullied a bunch of people and sexted when I was a teen and sent dick pics to people

>not a pedo
>v& worthy triple v& worthy

Bitch you've already been reported. Probably be safer to stop posting

I also got fucked up into script kiddie bullshit and DDoSing sites

Put the ambien back in your mom's medicine cabinet, and Tylenol won't kill you.

Fucking nut up faggot, or jump go ahead and commit sudoku

You really believe that is the only way a person gets fucked up? Faggot tier shit like that? Kek

Agreed. We cant tell you whether to do it if we don't know if you really deserve it or not.

Reported your report

Well bitch, what did you do?

You're anonymous here, after all :^)

I feel I was an asshole so I deserve it.

Stop beating around the pre pubescent bush and tell us

DDoSed a few sites and did some freedom fighting without VPN

Fuck off, you sick ass creep

Dude get a hobby

Their not worried about the end user of that stuff like you.

You know this how?

Because I've been all over tor and back countless times. Without a VPN.

Because I believe they are not gonna waste the time and effort to catch me, along with every other individual who is doing the same thing.

When they can take that time, effort, and $to catch the people providing the content.

Providing what content?

What are you talking about, user?

calm down, you have plenty of time to be dead, but not much time to be alive

i agree with this user, worst comes to worst, you can become anhero in jail. no need to rush it till something actually goes down.

Hey guys what is v&?

I hate my life.
I got bullied and sexually assaulted
I have two shitty parents
I've never gotten pussy or had a kiss or any of that.
I don't care to because I am full of hate and anger.
I have poor impulse control.
I have literally no one.

Hello newfriend.

Means the fbi van will show up to the door because op is pedophile

Yeah just go ahead and kill yourself, you probably don't even relay anyway.

I see. Thanks mate

just take all the pills idiot

Put moms ambien back like I said, and no pain pills will kill you unless you got some oxys.

Just google ambien high, and look into that. It's like an acid trip. I loved it, and I did it accidentally.

You are too young, bro. You don't know life yet. As an adult, you can fix shit. You just have to try.

You stupid motherfucker, I am not attracted to kids at all and I don't get off to kids, you dumb fuck.

I made reckless choices in my interactions with people without thinking.

Good to know

When did you do all this??

I took two ambien one night and stayed up playing video games. I started watching my screen bubble and shift around. Was weird.

Years ago but I have been hunted ever since then.

Homie Idk how much I took. Wife found me setting the table with 7 plates and silverware, chairs all pulled out. I could actually see people.

There was a racecar track going around my kitchen wall in a loop.

To top it off. At the hospital when they gave me the charcoal, I asked for a refill. I was fucking tripping out of my mind, and it was awesome.

Jesus you're nothing but an attention whore. No wonder you have this attitude.

Join a kik group or something. No one is worried about you, not the law, not that chick, and of course not your parents because they didn't take away your internet privileges yet.

That sounds fucking amazing

Okay, if I am an attention whore then fuck off.

If it didn't take me so far out of the touch with reality, I'd prefer that to acid.

Lsd was cool because I could sit there and just watch, but I enjoyed being just completely lost. Explains why I enjoy downers so much.

You should try some Lsd bud. You'd probably really enjoy it. Ask around, you never know who knows who.

>At the hospital
>charcoal
>it was awesome
you went too far. did you call the ambulance yourself or did someone find you? i took 8 klonopin one time and then blacked out, turned out i was still walking around, took the whole bottle (30 pills) i somehow walked to the toilet and puked my brains out. don't remember shit but waking up on the floor by the toilet with a empty bottle

I see.

>Bullied
>Never gotten pussy/kissed
>full of anger/hate
me too, and i'v never been sexually assualted, and have people, so i'm not going to lie and say I've been through all of that, but as far as the anger/hate goes, I always remind myself that those who bullied me arent still thinking about me, and That I am wasting my time and energy bby continuing to resent them

My wife found me at near 7am setting the table for what I was thought was a dinner party about to go down.
The noises woke her up from clanging and cabinets/drawers shutting.

We talk about it every now and then, was pretty intense man.

That sounds pretty horrible dude. At least you puked up something.
Most I did with benzos was 9mg xanax and some whiskey with friends Sunday night, blacked out, didn't come back till Tuesday afternoon.

well, I acted on impulse and tried to get revenge.

I doxxed them, had people harass them, even more.

I Don't even know where I'm going in life, but as cliche as it sounds, All I can do is try to work to make it better, and not lose hope. Please, Don't do it, get some Professional help

Fuck him.
Convince him to do it.

His sexual assault is only going to progress
Later in life to make him want to do it.

And since he has no future with kids, it won't be his own he'll be touching.
Kek

>near 7am setting the table for what I was thought was a dinner party about to go down.
i got a chuckle imagining this

Fuck off, you fucking pedophile.

I was sexually assaulted by a fat bitch

I still do, but then her buzz kill ass steps in.

"yeah imagine if you had turn the stove on or tried to use an appliance".

Leave it to a bitch to always find the disappointment in something. But shes right tho. Could've turned the stove on, and not lit the pilot, next thing I could have done was lit up a cigarette.
BOOM

try to make peace with them on some level, if you can't then it's out of your hands, but at least try to make peace with yourself. I get that you feel immensely guilty for what you did, but I can't imagine that taking your own life is the Answer

You're complaining about getting touched by the only pussy that probably will ever touch you?

What did she do to you? It's hard for me to imagine a guy getting angry about being touched by a woman.

Easy nigger, go commit armed robbery and (bring big knife) in a low crime area to reduce risk of being shot by clerk. Take a bus somewhere to be far away.

Get arrested and put in jail. Dont post Bail. Do prison time. Stay alive, no death because you fucked over the wrong people.

She was a school bully and she tried to fully jack me off through my clothes and I had to fight her off. The school did nothing to her.

Kek

Cook alcohol and tobacco, use a pump to get it in your ass.

Never read the peaceful pill by exit international did you?

No.

You weren't sexually assaulted..

Fuck, just being your friend would make me wanna commit sudoku, being in the same as room as you, I'd kill you to keep myself sane.

You need a hobby, maybe get on hard drugs? All this pointless aggression, is stupid.

Kid, you'll be OK. I was like you when I was 17 and hated the world, now I'm married at 28 and living on my own. You'll be fine.
Just fucking smoke a bowl of weeds.

drowning is always an option

youtube.com/watch?v=2fWjpLmpyIQ

you sound pathetic

make something of yourself and your ideas you worthless fuck. your life and time are only as valuable as you choose to make them.

if you choose not to improve your situation you choose to stay emotionally retarded.

also talk to a psych. dont say shit about killing yourself and ask for therapy not meds.

That's pretty cool. I wish I could have that as a visualizer on my pc. I love the way the equalizer is on the wall. You make that?

That was sexual assault. I yelled at her to let go of my dick and grabbed her arms. She just kept giggling with her stupid fucking face until the teacher walked in on her and carted her ass to the office. I was not the same after that. I cyberbullied many fat chicks after.

Alright dude, how old were you when that happened, and how old are you now?

Please be serious. Even if under 18

I was in 8th grade. I never got therapy over this. I am 19 now

when I was 17, I did this shit

You didn't need no fucking therapy you sensitive little bitch.

Nut the fuck up
Grow up
Move on
Get a fucking job. That's the best place to start

I just can't with you anymore, someone else help this beta overcome his problems.

You got it pretty easy right now fucker. Don't have to work, pay for anything. Better start thinking about what you're going to do be doing 10 years from now.

Only a couple more years until you can cope with alcohol. Then you'll be ok.

Faggot be fucking exact. What did you do, what is haunting you? You keep saying You're not a pedo but wont tell us otherwise. If You're going to kill yourself anyways just nut up and tell the story.

SeeAlright I'm out. Peace out anons, and faggot cock sucking future pedophile op.

Time for me to crash.

This is somehow beautiful

You clearly never got sexually assaulted by larger girl, nor have you been sexually harassed by a male student who has more friends and credibility than you who is biologically related to your homeroom teacher. You have never suffered a day in your life. You have never had your grades go from As to Fs. You never worried about what was next each day you woke up. People like you, I feel I should pity.
>be yourself, hurr durr, I got fifty hoes being myself
>football ferrari frat party tooga tubba ooga booga

Fuck you, you goddamn faggot, get the fuck out.

I blackmailed girls and women in the past. Some shotacon chad wannabe keeps calling me a fucking pedo.

>be yourself, hurr durr, I got fifty hoes being myself
>football ferrari frat party tooga tubba ooga booga

Uhhh... you know you're posting on Sup Forums, right? You think that random guy on the internet is some sort of macho jock douche?

Spoilers: He's probably some limp dick faggot like the rest of us. Only difference is at least he doesn't victimize every aspect of life as if it's some sort of competition.

Not all of us can take the same shit and come out okay

No bitch, I had a kid when I was 15.

Then my mom died while she was pregnant.
So I dropped out of high school to work.
Kept working.
Found out the kid wasn't mine when he was 7.
Kept working till I landed a great factory job.
Got hooked on pills, then heroin.
Lost my car, my apartment, everything.
Did time in jail for selling drugs.
Got out and moved in with sister.
Got a job walking 5 miles to get to every day, for 3 years.
Then got a car, a better job, a bitch and an apartment.
Then got promotion, and a whole new house.
Married said bitch.

In that order.

So fuck you, looking for an excuse to be a lazy fucking Nigger. Get off your lard ass and stop catfishing people. Fucking grow up. Or just do ME a favor. And jump in front of a train.

Beta ass bitch.

So maybe instead of moping around like a fucking moron, get some therapy and have a cry about it to a professional - because you definitely don't care about taking advice here.

That sucks.

because internet terrorism is going to land you in prison.....

Fucking hell, just get a job like a normal person and pay off your fines. Everyone can always say there's someone worse off, even a torture victim can claim that at least they're not dead.

Fake and gay. This dude is obviously trying to scare Sup Forumsros. Unless you ddosed the NSA they're not gonna care. And unless you're not a faggot, wich you clearly are, no one is gonna buy your jerkin for tears.
But you should definitely jump off a bridge tho, do us all a favor and take your shit into the next life
Kys faggit

>How the fuck can I kill myself when I want to live and am afraid of being unconscious and afraid of dying in any possible way?

sooo... if you're too pussy to accept that you want to die, why would you want to die?

in other words, you don't want to die.

why did you make this thread?

you want people to talk to you, assuming this is even a truthful post. it's probably bullshit.

if it isn't, than if you don't want to die than truly you should be willing to give up a portion of your current livelihood in order to continue to live.

change your life, homo.

think he changed his life/tried to but now his ass is screwed, idk. it's what I felt.

that or the faggot wanted some company on Sup Forums

ok i KNOw you don't want to be talked out.

i survived a huge overdose of benzos, seroquel, sleeping pills, and hella alcohol in march. i was in a psych ward for eight days after i got out of the emergency or wherever the fuck they took me. i can't remember that part really.

i have gotten really intensive mental health care and now i actually feel okayish and it's crazy because i was extremely suicidal for years.

so if you haven't tried TONS OF DIALECTICAL BEHAVIORAL THERAPY AND TRIED TONS OF DIFFERENT MEDS DONT KILL YOURSELF LOL
!

i know you don't want to but you need to ask for HELP. there are ppl that can help you! including me!

Get out of your town!!!!!!!!!!