Daily reminder that chris-chan is still alive

daily reminder that chris-chan is still alive

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5IPtLvxO8hs
m.youtube.com/watch?t=1412s&v=bXjnakAlF-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anybody even care about him at this point?

i dont think so

Fun fact, chris chan has a brother. He used to have a YouTube channel where he did movie reviews.

Another fun fact, he was the first person to give toy story 3 a negative review online.

He really reminds me of Doug Funny. Some weirdo guy who can't deal with anything, so he just makes comics where he's the hero and people disagreeing with him are the villain

His antics used to be good for keks, now his degeneracy isnt even funny any more, just sad

2 hour-ish long documentaries came out about him this year. He's viewed as a case study of a few things. What not to do on the internet, how far bullying can go, and how far anonymous strangers will go to fuck with someone who never did anything TOO incredibly wrong/offensive.

He still makes me laugh my ass off on almost a daily basis.

Yeah, I watched the CWC lecture just because I'd always heard about him but never really caught on to his antics. But what I meant was, do people still fuck with him a lot?

Link?

no, or at least not recently

Kind of? His youtube channel gets a lot of fucky comments, the wiki still does daily updates

sometimes but mostly people rightfuly call him a wierdo for stalking people online and sending them creepy messages

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5IPtLvxO8hs
This is a good one
m.youtube.com/watch?t=1412s&v=bXjnakAlF-s
This one is pretty informative as to the bullying

The weens still try to. But the bestest keks come from Chris trolling himself. Which is something he will never stop doing.

how hard do you think it would be to send a letter to major franchises and get them to ban chris chan from their stores?

>major franchises
what are you talking about

walmart and shit like get them to ban him from stores state wide

not like frachises but companys

Why should they ?

that would be lulzy
you could just say that he's known for vandalism at gamestops and get him banned from malls

Let him fuck himself over, ya chucklehead. He'll run another shop owner over or mace yet another clerk on his own without help. Just wait and see.

he is already banned from like three stores and banned state wide from gamestop

didnt a new sonic game come out a week or 2 ago? we need his input. is it a good game, or do we need to pepper spray gamestop employees again?

sonic mania and sonic forces, but they seem to be good tbh

But the wiki is not

Why did he mace the GameStop employee?

because Sonic boom changed the color of sonic's arms, not kidding

because he stoped him from vandalising a poster or something

somewhere, the star wars kid is probably looking at chris chan thinking
>guess i didn't have it so bad after all

lol that's an old meme

this was on that pewdiepie channel op is a fag

who?

- No FnaF