Gypsies

I live in a small town in the mountains. Every year we have Gypsies. They transit though my little town on the way to Appleby horse fair. Every June.
It's the only time of year that we have security guards in the local supermarket. I walk my daughter (17 years old) and her mates to school when the Gypsies come to our nice little town. My best friend got attacked by them last year. Luckily the police rescued her and gave aid. The cops hate them. My m8 was in hospital for 5 days.Cops are bros here, and they used 'alternative restraint' methods. lol.

I have to make sure our horse is well stabled. And make a check every night when the bastards come here. I hate them. They are very cruel to their animals. Animals are our friends. My horse is a wonderful animal, My dog protects our home, the cat repels rats and mice. The chickens give us fresh eggs. They are shit scared of the cat, but don't mind the dog.

It's only for about two weeks that they come here, but the crime goes crazy. I just had a chat with my mam - she said to me to lock the doors. Fucking Gypsies. Filthy scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LoXzTW72jOw
youtube.com/watch?v=tHpa2XlJpqo&index=2&list=PL060B4197D406A470
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/9719058/European-Roma-descended-from-Indian-untouchables-genetic-study-shows.html
opendemocracy.net/can-europe-make-it/andrás-b-vágvölgyi/on-roma-murders-in-hungary
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gypsies are the scum of the earth. They are below Jews, Niggers, Whites and Afghans and only a molecule better than muslims, homosexuals, and pedophiles.

They are cancer, and they steal everything, very rude nasty mean retards. It would do good if you would abolish their cancer off the planet

this

They are here in the States as well, but it's more like hippies have accepted there thieving/dirty culture. You see a lot of Gypsies in southern Ohio, those pieces of shit always steal from markets and con ignorant people at gas stations. Fucking hate them, literally the scum of the earth.

You are in Cumbria correct? Can you tell me more about it

I have met cool muslims, cool black people, cool americans, etc... in my life
but i have never meet a good gypsie. They are always harsh, they are vulgar, they don't have any class, they rob, they swear, the stink (it's a frog telling you this), they are complete shit stranger. They are tribal and would fuck you up without a single doubt if you touch one hair of one of their fat child.
Fuck them, a good gypsie is a dead gypsie.

Irish people are NOT real gypsies, m8
Come to continetal Europe and see hell on earth
youtube.com/watch?v=LoXzTW72jOw

I've been to Appleby are you rich

there are fields and sheep

don't they all come from india tho

What else

No they don't. You slavic low castee. And even if they do, they are more european now due to retarded romanians race mixing with their shitty low caste lives.

>No they don't.

Fuck off you third worlder.

Oh really? What do you call this?
> Average gypsy just like pic related has this super white skin color. 100% white, 0% Indian.

You stupid slavnigger. Your race is married to the filthy gypscum.

Avarge gypsy in here has brown skin. Also we are here to hate on gypsies not on each other.

>average gypsy

So, they DO come from India...

The real question is how do we get rid of them?

You can't get rid of them. They are like rabbits, you kill one 3 takes it's place.

The Romny-Gypsies did. The Irish Travellers and some other types of 'gypsies' did not.

These guys used to come through yearly where I grew up as well. I heard we had trouble with them once, before I was born, but they knew better than to treat my family with anything but respect.

Sometimes they pulled a nice con on our trashier and stupider neighbors, and we'd just laugh.

Remember, every con starts off by offering YOU a chance to rip THEM off, and you avoid them simply by being honest.

Throw them out. They will bitch about "muh rights" when truly they just want the right to squat on other people's land like the lazy niggers that they are. Who are these laggy pieces of shit that demand rights to other peoples property? These Dirty niggers. Throw them out

>MFW gypsies are leaving here and moving on to pester other nations.

Have you really forgoten that your skin is the color of poo and same goes for every gypsy ever?
youtube.com/watch?v=tHpa2XlJpqo&index=2&list=PL060B4197D406A470

And those on your pic are some cosplayers and professional performers not your average gypsys. Kill yourself you żywe gówno.

we just had the Gyppos through town the other day too lad, it's a nightmare. Every year they turn up, a few cars go missing, few people get stabbed, and then they fuck off.
Nightmare desu

put up a warning that trespassers will be shot.
you sound like you're in a rural area so there is a good chance you would have a shotty.

Hello Cumbria.

You can't. They multiply like insects.

Welcome to every day of my life, senpai.

Paddy Gypsies or the brown kind

>they are more european now
This is laughably retarded. You dirty fucks should take them back

>low castee
there are no castes in civilized society

Red pilled government turning a blind eye while villagers exterminate them

>Hurr durr slavnigger noises
>Gypsies have dark skin like my polish butthole

Sure they have asshole. desu, bitch obvious that all gypsies are filthy toilet cleaners since you poles like to lick shit off your toilets.

That's why almost all of them look like a disgusting pimple ridden chinkslav. What is your karma retard? You gandu. Hitler was Hindu and would have burned your untermenschen ass to hell you slave gypniggerphile.

Pick up my poop you nigger

1. Gypsies = Indians
2. Homos = you only hate them because you're a closet faggot yourself
3. Poo in the Loo

Gypsies look like the average indian, and they don't use toilets either, just like you guys. Coincidence? I think not.

Fuck you nigger. You take them back you european gypsy shit. Gypsy = 100% albino piece of shit, 0% Indian you dirty kike trying to force export gypsies into our country.

DESIGNATED

>Another Nord cuck who has buttsex love with Homosexuals.

Whatever, all that halal teaching would make you in buttlove with gay gypsy muslim animals anyway. Nordcuck as usual.

They're all going back. You will pay for them.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/9719058/European-Roma-descended-from-Indian-untouchables-genetic-study-shows.html

We white people really should have done a better job when we invaded India three thousand years ago

Dirty Bulgar. We'll fucking kill all your gypsy friends and send their corpses to your mothers and you will pay for their funeral and we will shit on their grave and on your grave you filthy toiletskin

Why don't you take them back? They can teach you about superiour western toilet technology.

You semite europedoshits never invaded anything except nigger africa and your own filthy Islamified ass.

We Hindus are the original Aryans and we civilized your shitstain spear-chucking pagan semite shits in europe continent years ago.

SHITTING

Slow day at a callcenter pooloo?

You don't even have a toilet you icenigger. You gave them to Ahmed, your Islamonordic buttbuddy remember? Go munch on a smorgasbord you albino cunt

>designated shitting graves
What's with you guys and shitting anywhere but inside the loo

Honestly this. It boggles my mind that they weren't genocided centuries ago. Unlike other shitty ethnic groups they have ZERO redeeming features, Pakis at least have decent food, niggers at least have """"""""music"""""""". Gypsies have nothing.

racist,

thats not how you deal with them:
opendemocracy.net/can-europe-make-it/andrás-b-vágvölgyi/on-roma-murders-in-hungary

They were. Some escape and breed again. They have children very young and usually no less than 6. A lot of gypsies have so many kids they can't even remember all their names.

>niggers at least have """"""""music""""""""
But so do gypsies, or at least they used to have. They were wandering actors and performers, and european artists used to romanticize them and emulate their bohemian lifestyles.