How many girls did you fuck at once? Im at 3 today oficially as im fucking my ex...

How many girls did you fuck at once? Im at 3 today oficially as im fucking my ex, fucking the girl my friend wanted to fuck but didnt manage and now my best friends ex. The last one i always wanted to fuck and she wanted me too. All considered to be very hot by my friends. Funny how im pretty activ on tinder but usually cant be bothered to meet with the hoes im very lazy and prefer to meet to fuck straight ahead instead of playing the game. That is why The girls i know are much better choice . Id put more pics but the friend im fucking the ex now is lurking here hard nad he knows all the girls i ever fucked hence he would recognize its me and could rage and i care for the guy

*tips fedora*
cringe thread?

Seems to be my friend

Come on faggets gimmie the numbers

*tips fedora*

pix or it didn't happen
oh wait you have none
just some bullshit footfag faggot shit off google
kys faggot

Only ever 2. Wife plus whoever I'm banging on the side.

You are an idiot thinking i would want to lie to impress b

I hardly ever post here anything just wanted to see it anyones as fucked up as i am

Also i consider making the pics useless

Why make pics when i can just fuckem

So even if i could post anything these would be all tits/ass flash i receive from them on a messanger

*Tips fedora*

/thread

*tips fedora*

3 together in the same session for me.. (to be honest we were 2 guys/3 girls. So. A fivesome?) otherwise 4.

.:Fedora tipping reaches critical mass:.

I never fucked 2 at once

I dont even go from one to another on the same night . Trying to keep em separated by few days

Also im bicurious so fucking some girls with another guy could make me suck him accidently and this im not prepared to yet and definately not in front of w girl od girls

*tips fedora*

I've had a couple of mff threesomes if thats what you mean. But if you mean people available to fuck and not at the exact same time I had 8 in my rooster once

>fucked up as i am

Nothing personnel kid

That is what i mean the girls you can go and fuck

8 is big number

Whats your age? Im 30

You mean your right hand, your left hand and your right hand after you have sat on it for a while?

Im.also wondering about fucking an ex of my friend as they were couple years together just thinking if i should feel bad about it cos i dont

Ye ye poor little guy ;)

>samefagging this hard
nickidynek yoself whilst ye rekt yaself

Only 4 myself. Broke up with long time girlfriend but we continued having sex after because we were familiar and comfortable with each other's bodies. At the same time, started regularly fucking this raver chick who I used to go clubbing with. And during this period, while working as a waiter to supplement my student loans, I was fucking this short blonde chick waitress from work and at the same time a young apprentice chef from the same work place.

I only had a couple of cross over moment, where I had just fucked my ex in my bedroom and the raver chick turned up at my house. My ex left quietly and 10 minutes later Raver chick was sucking my cock while I sat in the wet patch in my bed. The other cross over moment was after waitering one night and having a few drinks, chef chick and I went upstairs and fucked in an empty hotel room. I left after blowing all over her little tits and was on my way out the door of the hotel when waitress chick grabbed my arm and took me to her van where I fucked her in the back. My cock still stank of chef chicks manky pussy. That time in my life was fucking awesome.

Nice

The main thing that bothers me I have to stop fapping to fuck them all good

I fapped 2 days ago pretty hard and this night i only fuck her once and second in the morning and i wasnt very stiff at all