Drawthread: Pathetic cowards who cancel their requests because they got offended by people who said things not even...

Drawthread: Pathetic cowards who cancel their requests because they got offended by people who said things not even directed at them Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/750655302/#750676586
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first

FULL THREAD CURSE

Taking requests. I'll draw most things, nothing too extreme.

Oh boy, riding the wave of Scatfag's torn asshole right into the next thread. Dis gon be gud.

Can you draw Andy sixx shiting a log into my mouth?

>imagine being so much a loser that you post le ebin popcorn eatin'-tier posts.
You belong on Reddit

Pic is me

Scatfag, are you an Andy Sixx spammer? Makes sense...

Mornin' thread

Andy, please be useful for once in your life and destroy the drawthreads. Whenever you see them, post your Andy's log pics for everyone to see until they hit the bump limit. Do this until drawthreads are ceased to be made on this board.

And yet here I am. I guess you're going to adapt or meltdown some more.

Sorry, that's too extreme for me.

No I hate that retard.

Mornin' neggs, how's it going?

Upboated XD XD

>making a separate pointless thread about how angery I am

Why are you even here? What do you want?

Why? It's right up your alley.

No it isn't.

Come on, that's not even extreme compared to the op

>asking for spam
scatfag, please stop trying to ban yourself too early

mornin' egge
how u doin?

If you avatarfags can't be banned for spam than nothing can.

I guess you don't know what spam is...

I won't do scat, sorry, request something else please.

Neither do you avatarfag.

Do it Andyfag. DO IT.

Actually I do. And you're complaining about a different rule dipshit. Kek

Pretty normal, and how're you?

I want to hang out a bit~ why so angry?

Good, good, and you?

Scatfag is having one of his classic meltdowns. Best to ignore it.

breddy gud
>better now that you're here

The case:

I, Fuck, cancelled this guy's draw because he's a furry and scat lover but thinks he's in a position to judge others. He is still very upset. Kleenex stock up 22%.

The plaintiff, Scatfag, wants the mods to ban drawthreads because his feelings are hurt, and has now requested that Logposters Sixx up all future drawthreads. He says that Fuck is a limp-wristed something or other, and a coward.

The accused, Fuck, finds Scatfag hilarious, and is buying Kleenex stock.

Court is now in session.

Just fine, thank you.
Be careful, there is a war going on here, many people are angry for some reason or another.

>I want to hang out a bit~ why so angry?
Why don't you hang out with people who aren't dumb circlejerkers? You're too good for these awful threads.

Oh, and currently working on Gotta Protectors request. Responses may be slow during this time.

Nah, I want them to ban avatarfag threads. Which is perfectly reasonable since it's against Global Rule 13, which applies on Sup Forums.

OBJECTION

I agree

Please continue.

OR of that. Still around as well. I'll continue lurking for it!

Haven't you looked into the history behind this at all? Have you done ANY research besides your own experience?

My neck's itchy for some reason.
Again? Okay.

Glad to hear!

It's not like we're all not used to this, righto?

You're thinking too much of me, really.

Why are you so upset?

It's almost weird to see you do digital again. Not bad, just weird. Anyway good to see you, are you doing requests?

The actual case:
- Scatfag decided to stop beating around the bush and just asked for a scat request instead of just asking what a drawfag was open to
- Someone chimes in saying they will and asks for his request
- Scatfag posts his request with a ref, and unsurprisingly, the inevitable triggered replies happen
- One triggered troglodyte decides to start shit, and says some snide remark about "lol you hate loli/shota but you're okay with this?"
- Explain that yeah, I am okay with it, because it's not illegal or molester-tier
- Triggered guy replies "neither is shota/loli"
- Point out the obvious to anyone who isn't retarded (so not obvious to the lolifag) that yes, an attraction to underage kids is pedophilia
- Drawfag comes back, is triggered that his butt-buddy's retardation got called out. Cancels request in a fit of triggered lolifag autself-righteousness.

Fixed

Ask the lolifag from the last thread why he's so upset. Or the triggered drawfag.

If you're gonna be an avatarfag at least gain some semblance of drawing ability.

But pedophilia isn't illegal? You're making a lot of leaps in logic here. Also drawfags are free to quit a drawing if they want. You never entered an agreement, and even if you did they can be voided by shitty behavior. Get over yourself shithead.

i hate trying tbqh famalam

t. whiteknight

Most of these autists do.

>t. objectively correct
ftfy

*scratch scratch* Wait a minute...

Oh yes, how long has it been now? Requests sure, what are you up for?

You'd be objectively correct if you said the truth, which you didn't. Dumb brown-noser.

Wait a minute, what?

A while I think, but I'm not around a lot.
You know those ring things that keep the mouth open? Maybe something with that? Sorry I'm not very specific.

Oh? What part was untrue?

How about you take your hair down? Can't be good for you to sleep with the ponytail in all night

Whats with all this scat nonsense

Greetings gentlemen.

Ha! Fooled once again, you silly humans! After a year of absence I'm back, Greetings!

Scatfag's butthurt because someone was drawing his request, he was an elitist dick to others, the drawing was cancelled, and now he's losing his shit.

>Pedophilia isn't illegal
>You're making leaps in logic
Also being a retard who defends calling a drawing just because the requester called some retards out who were salty his request was being done and sabotaged it

Requesting samus dressed as a hooker with her sagging breasts popping out of her shit, a cigarette in her mouth and cum stains on her clothes. Her nipples should be pierced and her pussy hairy. She should stand by a lamp post and count the cash she earned. (bonus points for her saying: " It's not enough for a fuck, but I am horny. Guess it's your lucky day."

do you remember my request from yesterday?

hey mornin sug
ready for a fun weekend

Lolifags got butthurt because I made a request and the drawfag took their aside after they got BTFO.

i've been swindled!

SON OF A BITCH

On it. By the way, what's your stance on prostitution in real life?

I never defended that. You actually are retarded, that's an even bigger leap in logic lol. And pedophilia is not illegal. t just isn't scat, look it up.

Not the first to be swindled tonight.

You mutherfuk

lol

>You're a retard for calling out my retarded whiteknighting
Wew

You're a retard for conflating unrelated stuff lol. Your shit argument (kek) is getting weaker by the minute.

Aaaaa...
Gaze into the abyss, young one.
Leave this cursed land while you can.

BAM-FUCKING-BOOZLED

>what's your stance on prostitution in real life?

I have nothing against prostitution, but I have something against the exploitation of these women.

>thread in a nutshell

Lol, look at this blatant lying. The eltist was the retard with the cat reaction image saying "lol you hate loli/shota but like this?". It's really sad you're whiteknighting for some random triggered user you don't even know in real life, but then again you're probably him, aren't you?

I disagree with you. I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to cancel your request for having harmful opinions.

> I've been found out

Nah, you're whiteknighting.

show buthol

Promise kept.

Lol you always defend your waste fetish by saying you're above others. Elite shit? Still shit.

That is still the best piece of art I got. Absolutely outstanding. I'll stick around for just a bit!

You sure have:thebarchive.com/b/thread/750655302/#750676586
Never post again until you stop being dishonest.

Ok. I actually dislike avatarfags, but whatever allows you to continue justifying your actions kek

Liar. Keep whiteknighting.

NO

>o-oh no, he contradicted me. better call him a liar because I got nothing else.
I'll keep shitting on shitters, I promise.

What is whiteknighting? Can I try it?

ya got us good ya bamboozler how will our jimmies ever recover from this most astounding of rustlings

New armor.
New pen settings. Who are you fiend?

You didn't contradict anything but your own lies, retard.

no

>What is whiteknighting?

Rushing to the aid of another poster for whatever reason. An accusation typically reserved for when a poster is being hammered by another poster(s) and the accused leaps in to defend them, usually without thinking things through as to why the person is being attacked.