Wtf is this. I found 4 of them on my pillow this morning

Wtf is this. I found 4 of them on my pillow this morning.

Motherfucking bedbug OP. Seriously just burn everything you own.

this. only option OP

An eviction notice, time to leave

Bumping for the OP with bedbugs

These anons get it. OP if you seriously found 4 adult bedbugs on your damn pillow you and everything you own are beyond saving

FUCK I've heard bedbug stories but I didn't know this was one of those fuckers

Oh yes. And not only is it a bedbug, but it's a full grown adult which means you've had 'em for awhile and will go through hell trying (TRYING) to get rid of them. They are literally a fuckin' nightmare. Godspeed OP.

Bed bugs

Wow. Take your naked self and vacate the premises at once.

I spent 1400 dollars for terminex to come spray/treat my house and furniture. I kept finding live ones on the couches for months afterwords.

We literally had to take every piece of fabric we own, bag it up, wash and dry on high temperature, and re-bag everything and keep things sorted before we could feel secure and not infested.

Tip of the day, don't buy used furniture off people. These bugs are so fucking hard to kill. They can sit for 6 months without moving or feeding and survive fine. Most chemicals won't kill them. Good luck.

a niglet

they feed EXCLUSIVELY on blood, so guess what they've been doing while you've been sleeping.

Trips confirm pure nightmare fuel

get thread commence

Some nice gets in OP's bedbug thread

Awww shit, you're right!!

I killed off the ones in my room, took a week or two of washing everything in hot water and drying on high heat, bagging shit, and throwing 15 different kinds of pesticides at them.
Also, they came back like a zombie horde.

I've had them. Anons in this thread are correct. Burn everything.

Nigga you got some bedbugs. Hope you didn't get any in your ear

Is OP kill??? Did the bedbugs get him???

This. Toss your fucking bed now you fucking dirty pleb.

At least you have a chance at getting rid of them. My brother is fucking retarded. His girlfriend's family has bedbugs and the dickhead keeps bringing her over. It won't be a problem for me soon since I'm moving out soon but damn I feel sorry for the rest of my family.

AHAHAHAHAH

I posted about bed bugs on here about 6 months ago.

Unless you hire a professional, they're not going anywhere.

My parents don't have any money so we've been living with these things for a while now -- around a year or so. I've tried every home remedy -- heating rooms up to 130 degrees, alcohol spray, pesticide, tape, diatomaceous earth, constant vacuuming, getting rid of everything in my room - including my mattress and box spring. Hilariously, I had to move back in with my parents after ending my relationship, and I've been sleeping on the floor for the last month in a half. I saw a bed bug two nights ago - nice and juicy, full of my blood.

You're fucked.

congrats, you have bedbugs. Sadly, sometimes an exterminator isn't enough. My parents picked up a few hitchhikers from a hotel and now we're still dealing with em. The chemicals they're spraying, mostly Bedlam, pretty much only keep em in check, but we still have em. Despite the guy from Permatreat saying we should, my parents won't get rid of the couches in our living room, so they're not going away any time soon. Depending on how old your furniture is (i.e. has holes and shit in it) you may end up needing to dispose of the furniture, slash mattresses and spray paint them so nobody else wants to take em either. Do the same with couch cushions and shit. Little bastards are like herpes.

OP got rekt. Top kek

Oh god damnit, now my skin is crawling. I dealt with these fuckers about 6 months ago.

Call an exterminator and make sure they spray literally everything imaginable. Even under and inside the box spring, behind pictures on the walls, dressers.

And then be prepared to be skeeved out for well after the fact. Anytime I have an itch while I'm in bed, I get a moment of panic that those fucks are back

This. Enjoy your PTSD from bedbugs OP.

All these dubs don't lie OP!

Fuck dude i remember having those little shits. Some dirty asshole who came over to my apartment brought them.

Just because they are adult does not mean youve had them for awhile, though it is more likely.

When i had them it was two 300 dollar treatments. Do not move stuff around in your place unless its sealed and going out the door/to the laundry. I threw out a good portoin of my belongings as thats really the only option at times.

They are so hard to kill and can be dormat for up to a year without feeding. Godspeed OP

You must be either absolutely infested or absolutely and utterly useless if you had to spend that much. I dealt with my bedbug problem within a month and terminated the little fucks

My people are choosing to not believe me. They think home remedies will work.

And how did you do it? Hire professionals?

You’re fucked.

Those are bed bugs, they drink your blood while you sleep.

Can I still save my clothes?

Wash everything in hot water, like hottest setting you can. Then dry everything on the highest setting.

Keep your clothes sealed away from the rest of your stuff afterwards.

Also, check your vehicles. Even if you clean your house, you can still have them in a car, where they can do their thing.

They feed at night, and don't need to feed all that often. Good luck