Milo at Depaul

Milo silenced by thug in Depaul. Ayyyy lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-MnRyIoQY&feature=youtu.be&t=46m30s

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/0wqzzCMF
archive.is/X2rSO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks for telling us where in the 2 hour fucking long video the spot you're talking about is

I was surprised this wasn't already posted. Security just sits around like a bunch of limp-dick bitches.

Will nobody tell these people to shut the fuck up and get off the stage?

Oops, I thought it would embed it with the timestamp. Action starts at 46m 30s

DINDU

Hope that coal burning faggot gets fag dragged by his favorite pets

Why are you worshipping this kike so much?

Jesus, why are US leftists such crazy fanatics?

please Sup Forums let's ruin this nigger

Already on it.

Updates famo?

Autism

I'm slowly becoming an SJW because of these Milo threads

That was the plan all along goy

It's not about Milo you short-sighted idiot. This thread is about somebody getting silenced because of his beliefs and security doing jack-shit.

They paid 1000 dollars for those fuckers to stand there with their thumb in their ass. I would want to at least webcam it if I'm paying that much.

This is why I hate niggers

Autism

all i have so far:

type twitter: /Elder_ward?lang=en

and

for facebook: /edward.ward.750

trying to bypass spam filter here

How can you ruin him when the university condones this apelike behaviour?

I have a giant bottle sitting on the mantle for the election. I will have a hard on like a missile watching livestreams of these "protesters" getting their heads smashed in after years of pent of frustration from the patient, rational people who's tolerated this bullshit.

The Great Purge is coming.

Shill

Shill

WHAT IS THE NIGGER BITCH'S NAME?

search through the chimps twitter i'm sure you'll find her soon enough. she isn't strong enough to stand up to the full force of our autism

Found a nugget of gold in DePaul's twitter feed.

Got it: pastebin.com/0wqzzCMF

I GOT ALL DAY I GOT ALL DAY

Of course you do, NEET nigger :). The scantily dressed hoe dancing around is what was angering though.

>Edward Ward

Not a good enough name, he needs a proper meme baptism.

excellent work user

I ain't even mad at the protesters. I expect this kind of thing from college kids.

What I don't understand is how security could have failed so hard.

The man who interrupted Milo is a church minister.

>Man Who Threatened Milo At DePaul Identified As Church Minister Edward Ward

archive.is/X2rSO

Negroid comes and destroys part of an event, why am i not surprised. They can't do anything constructive so their claim to fame is to wreck other peoples shit.. pathetic.. 5 year olds in adult bodies.

fuck the police

these baboons would've shut the fuck up if the majority used the number 1 asset which is force

the government just has a monopoly on it

>That banter from Milo

47m30s
>negroid dances after wrecking somebody elses shit cause they're doing something they're not supposed to..
EVERY DAMN TIME WITH THESE NIGGERS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH hHAHAHhahahahahaha

HAHAHAWHAHAHAhahaa.... HAHAHAHAHA

How dare anyone interrupt our savior?

>I don't know how to read timestamps

Kek yourself faggot

These niggers should be beaten and incarcerated. The worst thing you can do is allow negroids to not respect you, your things, your property or your events or yourself for that matter, if that happens they'll test the boundaries of civilization till they turn the place you live into the same african shithole their ancestors came from.

They're standing up there going "what are you going to do" and then they'll cry racism if they get beaten and locked up.. they're a joke it's like a child testing boundaries.

They should've gotten a few taps with a club and then put in the slammer for doing what they were doing.

someone from chiraq please go with whistle in hand

(cont) and they damn well know they deserve to be beaten and arrested too. Don't kid yourself, they're enjoying it. Their cause is bs they just enjoy breaking the rules.

Literally a chimpout.

talk about fucking black privilege when you are allowed to chimp out on stage and the cuck security just lets you go

As an Alumni of this university I am ashamed.

You know what to do

OOGA BOOGA WHAT U GOTS TO SAY WHITE BOI