youtube.com/watch?v=r2Q87dI0H5s
youtube.com/watch?v=g2qHmdgxTc0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. She is intelligent.

m'lady

I'm not her, I'm one of her patrons.

You mus be a shill.
I noticed a pattern of SJW kiddos using the terminology usually used to describe them derogatorily against anyone they would think would use it against them, the problem is you're clueless as to what these things mean and what they imply. Like, you're so unintelligent and up your own ass you just think everything is a meaningless insult, because if you tried to reason out what these things imply, you might have to examine yourself.
He said "No. She's intelligent". M'lady would be an appropriate response if he said "leave womenz alone", why? because m'lady points out your "one good man" syndrome.
Anyway, she is intelligent. It has nothing to do with her gender, she objectively is intelligent.

Oh, I thought, he meant by saying m'lady, that I was her. I have seen a lot of times, that when someone argued on her behalf, people started accusing that person of being her under a proxy.
I'm not a native English speaker btw.

She's ok and she looks banging in a pair of short shorts.
Id probably put her on a leftist-destruction B-Team, but she cant hang with true lib-killers like Ben Shapiro.

>He´s
corrected faggot

Who is it? Me and her would have beautiful children

It´s Lauren Southern a man form canada

What's the deal with this bitch?
She was born male or female?
What fucking side is she even on?

m'esposa

brob the darkside.

What? I don't speek that language.

m'nobya

She is a female, she just changed her legal gender to male, to show how easy it is to do in Canada:
youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM&t=2s

Still wrong.

m'allahuakbar

Yep, very dumb indeed.

Lol, no I hate Muslims. I'm from Eastern-Europe.

m'squat

have you looked at shapiros bio?
guy has basically been a prodigy kid/genius all his life
few can hang with shapiro doesnt matter if left or right

I think lauren is well above average though in terms of intelligence

Close, but I'm not slav.

Welp guess I'm a fag now

no education, early twenties... what do you expect

m'lady

Another talking head that uses other's arguments to seem witty on occasion. Just like Tomi, the only reason she gets any attention is because she happens to be pretty.

>I'm not a native English speaker btw.
You're doing pretty well though.

BTW.. I have no idea who she is.

m'boy

Who does even have original opinion? Almost everything was said before by someone else.

m'user

Thank you!
She is a right-wing political commentator, independent journalist. She has a Youtube channel.

youtube.com/channel/UCla6APLHX6W3FeNLc8PYuvg/featured

She is educated... she went to uni not far from where i live.
And what does age have to do with it? Most people in their 60's still get their info from MSM on TV. I'd say in the modern world, being under 40 is likely a sign of higher intelligence if anything.
That's pretty sexist. That's a progressive meme that needs to die (attractive = dumb). in reality pretty people are likely more intelligent, good genetics. Genetics is a point system where everyone gets the same amount to distribute, it's more like good or bad, ugly people tend to be dumb, you see them as ugly because they have bad genetics.
She goes down onto the street during events, often very dangerous ones. Doesn't seem like relying on being pretty to me really. The fact that she's damn nice to look at is just a perk.

I'm thinking some fat feminazi is real mad the pretty girl has fans, whilst they are ugly and alone.

If by right wing you mean center, with a slight nudge to the right, then yes. Everything right of communist is right wing now adays.

She's not a man, don't believe what people tell you on the internet.

In Europe she supported Generation Identity in the Defend Europe mission. It is an ethno-nationalist group. This is right-wing even for me. She supports traditionalism and small government and advocates for closed borders, She is anti-globalist.

>Has anyone really even been so far as to look like?
Her few salient points are cookie-cutter from better arguments. Half the time she walks around shouting at people, "You need to respect my identity as an attack helicopter".
I mean, really? How are you going to repeat that over and over like it is some form of flawless, nail in the coffin argument.
And while most political conversation is just reshuffling words, smart people figure out how to expand on the repetitive dialogue and you don't do that by interviewing the crazy people on your YouTube channel.

>Genetics is a point system where everyone gets the same amount to distribute, it's more like good or bad, ugly people tend to be dumb, you see them as ugly because they have bad genetics.

Holy fucking shit, that's not how "genetics" work, you fucking loon.

>Implying I thought she was dumb because she was pretty
>Projecting that hard
>The straw is flying everywhere
She only gets the type of exposure she has because of her looks. Her linguistic skills are MAYBE average and she goes after easy targets because of this. If she was less attractive she would have less exposure. Fact.
I think she's dumb because she hasn't shown me anything that says otherwise.

She isn't a politician, or a leader. She is a journalist. Going into events, and reporting from there is part of her job.
She did what you said a lot when she was working for the Rebel, but her recent videos are more philosophical. Have you watched her videos with Pettibone? Those videos promote traditional values, and are more deep, and well thought.

Noone is saying, that her looks doesn't count, but it only helps to get new viewers. She has to say interesting and intelligent things to keep her audience. Yes I started watching her because she is attractive, but I stayed because what she has to say.

>supported Generation Identity
In the european context, this is not right wing, its merely essential protectionism. Whites in europe face literal extinction if they don't cultivate some national pride and tighten their borders.

>She supports traditionalism and small government
If by traditionalism you mean that there are 2 genders, and maybe women shouldn't get awards for giving away their pussy, then yes. Small government? that's because she isn't retarded. Both these ideals are easily in teh Classical Liberal camp.

>dvocates for closed borders
She advocates for tight immigration. As any sane person does. Third world shit holes are shit because the culture and people are barbaric, letting them in in droves to live off of a welfare state they haven't, and never will contribute too is also, perfectly liberal.

>She is anti-globalist
Uh, are you suggesting globalism is a liberal value? Because is sure as fuck isn't. Globalism is an authoritarian value. Globalism is objectively pure evil, and any self respecting liberal would oppose and globalism with their entire being.

You aren't very well versed in thist stuff... Protip, you aren't a liberal, you seem like a progressive communist (a communist that doesn't discriminate by class but by race and gender)

No, I haven't watch her in a while because her work was trash. And when you say, "Those videos promote traditional values" I'm not entirely sure I want to. It's true the left gets very anti-American with no perspective, but right wingers also need to realize traditional =/= good. I mean, look at how big a problem Christfags were until Humanism slapped them in the face.
Regardless, I'll watch one or two because I enjoy being surprised.

She gets exposure because she's well spoken, and is a n oddity. A young woman with a good head on her shoulders is rare as shit, and of coarse people want to see what she has to say, they've never seen a woman under 50 say something that makes fucking sense.

i thought it was pretty smart to make money off dumb people and have other dumb people, who think they are smart, make negative comments about her on her youtube or facebook or whatever social media.

I hate communism. Communism is an authoritarian idea. I'm closer to a minarchist with traditional values for my own life.
But I'm curious what is right-wing by your definition then?

>She has to pander to keep her audience
FIFY

a few years of college is not the same as being education. she dropped out after a few semesters of a bullshit degree

wisdom correlates with age

isn't right wing conservatism?

It is a good plan, but it doesn't make her smart or her arguments good.
What you're telling me is she is a shitty version of Alex Jones.

Lauren isn't authoritarian when it comes to traditionalism. She promotes those values, because she thinks traditional lifestyle can make people happier. She just offers an option, not a duty.

^This post describes her actual appeal..^

What he is saying is she is cute enough to watch her parrot conservatard bs that he already agrees with. Which he then decides make her as smart as he thinks he is. So basically an echo chamber he can watch while doing the Louis CK.. Fuckin morons.

And traditional =/= bad either.
That's what conversation is for. The left are the ones refusing to talk, and just trying to literally imprison anyone who disagrees with their agenda.
Alot of traditional values are extremely useful, and fundamental to the survival of western culture. Gay marriage? yeh, who cares. A government funded education system that medicates and demoralizes boys to make sure they never become men? Now that's a countdown timer to western collapse.

Don't just pick a team mate, cuz as soon as you do, you obligate yourself to just support/oppose things based on your teams narrative instead of looking at the issues individually. Anyway, alot of traditional values are necessary and a net good for EVERYONE.

>They've never seen a woman under 50 say something that makes fucking sense.
This is a valid point.

you actually thought Alex Jones was good? lol

IT IS a good plan for social media.
you obviously have only seen her on youtube, instagram and facebook.

He is legally a man: youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM
But I guess you have proven your advise

>have an opinion
>people agree
>you are pandering to them

can you even cum during sex considering how hard to please you are holy shit

I honestly think right and left wing are useless now. People SHOULD be knowledgeable enough to get past those labels that have really never meant anything. If I HAD to give a descriptor to right wing, I'd say people who want to be left alone, and left wing as those who won't leave them alone. Pretty useless.
Authoritarian and Libertarian are the real useful ones, the ones we should actually care about.

>wisdom correlates with age
It sure as fuck doesn't. Someone who's a dumbadss at 20 is a dumbass at 60.

this is just bullshit and makes no fucking sense

>while doing the Louis CK
You just virtue signaled pretty hard there comrade.
Go read buzzfeed and get mad that they wuzx kangs or something.

For me the nationalist-globalist scale is also just as important. Libertarian globalists are just as dangerous as authoritarian globalist, because the mass migratins that globalism causes will eventuelly lead to an authoritarian world government (or caliphate).

have you not gotten any wiser as you've aged.

Holy shit that was one weak ass response... Try again, I'll give you a free shot since that haymaker missed by a mile.

Stupid people are fucking stupid, and being stupid for a longer period of time doesn't make you not stupid.
Wisdom correlates with your ability to reason, and see reality as it is, and learn from it. In my experience, the entire boomer generation spent their entire lives collecting useless nicknacks and watching tv. If wisdom correlates with age, then you should not have the internet and listen to the radio, because apparently that's wise.

WTF is a libertarian globalist?
Libertarian = tiny government, minimal legislation, free market.
Authoritarian = Complete government control, legislation to control citizens in every aspect of their life.
By default, globalization IS authoritarian isn't it?
Honestly asking. Describe libertarian globalism to me.

also to accecpt your standards of unchanging ability, in that case, she will be an idiot when she is 60.

she is myopic, simplistic does not have good insight into her own points of view and has a very very poor knowledge of history.

She said in a single embarrassing sentence that Paris is not the city she imagined it to be , so it must have changed to now incorporate the very far left.

In my opinion wisdom is intelligence+experience.
You have to be intelligent to draw the right conclusion from your experience, and you also have to get the data through experience, so your brain have the data to work with.

>Everything right of communist is right wing now adays.

And everything left of far right is communist now a days.

Far left = nothing privately owned
Far right = everything privately owned
centrist = in the middle of the two

It is easy to blame people for labeling everything right of communism as right wing, if YOU label every centrist position as communism.

Someone who goes after low-hanging fruit nonstop does not deserve applause. Her opinions (this is still based on her old stuff) are basic, never face real opposition, and just get repeated over and over. I can barely make out her words over the collective fapping of her fan club. "Yeah, you get them good".

And to answer your question, yes, though as per usual I'm doing all the work.

Because she's not good enough to get screen time elsewhere?

well at least your cum game is on point

For example ReasonTV.
Globalist libertarian are what we call "open border libertarians". They belive that government shouldn't have the power to control borders and immigration.
Here is a video from ReasonTV:youtube.com/watch?v=hdAxX5It84w
And Lauren's response video:youtube.com/watch?v=r2Q87dI0H5s

>She said in a single embarrassing sentence that Paris is not the city she imagined it to be , so it must have changed to now incorporate the very far left.

You're reaching pretty hard there, and pulling out what you want to see. Paris is a world famous city, with a reputation. Most of us imagine would paris would be like based on that reputation. I imagine great food, cultured people, crowds of tourists, sights to see, amazing architecture, art. What I WOULDN'T of imagined was small warzones throughout the city, gangs of theifs and rapist, and an oppressive police presence made necessary by constant violence from barbarians from the third world.

You're taking something completely rational, and pulling out what you want.
But I bet Tu n'es pas charlie, so whatever.

Wisdom is Experience + Honest reflection, made possible via intelligence.
Most older people are fucking dumb and uninformed, by default they aren't likely to be very wise.

>Don't just pick a team mate, cuz as soon as you do, you obligate yourself to just support/oppose things based on your teams narrative instead of looking at the issues individually.
This is well said.

>A lot of traditional values are necessary and a net good for EVERYONE
That phrasing is a problem. You don't expand on what these values are at all. And traditionally, values mean very little. It's the policy that's twisted by them that matter.

>Far left = nothing privately owned
uh, fucking no.
Far left = everything GOVERNMENT owned.

>Far right = everything privately owned
Nope, that's libertarianism. Far right is the government has the right to take anything they want, but they don;t own it by default, basically.

>centrist = in the middle of the two
Not rally, because far left and far right aren't a a line, it's a horseshoe. Far left and Far right are almost identical, the only key difference is far right has government goons come kill you for opposing the government, far left rallies your neighbors to kill you for not professing you adoration for the government.

You retarded faggot.

no reaching and seeing what you want to see is exactly what she does, becuase she is not that intelligent and too young and inexperienced.

just because you imagine paris to be a quaint postcard doesnt mean this is so.

iv been to paris many times over my life, there are more security forces around int he direct aftermath of the attaks which are terrible , but she paints it as a place that has been utterly changed.

Paris has always been dangerous, it been a hotbed of political activity for hundreds of years.

whether or not she knows this, she portrays it as a sleepy little baguette dispensary that has been ruined, she does this either out of stupidity (as she admits to never having gone there in the past) or to be manipulative to further her career.

she also said that she looked out her window and saw groups of migrants "tasing each other for fun"...so she is a fucking lair also

Well, I wouldn't call that globalism, really. but I get what you're saying.
I agree that's pretty fucking stupid.

and given what im sure you know about history.. why would she say that the left wing is a new phenomenon in paris. ...foolishness or lies?

but you would fuck her right?

>By default, globalization IS authoritarian isn't it?
WTF?
By what definition?

Classically globalization means that you have more open global free trade.
You can by a t-shirt for 4 bucks cause an 11 year old in the third world can produce it cheaper than doing it in the US where 11 year olds aren't allowed to work 18 hours a day anymore, so their dads have to do it.
This way the 11 year olds dad in the US looses his job, but can by tshirts for 4 bucks and the 11 year old in the third world has a job.

Now a days some people like to use the word globalisation to mean "open border".

One is small government regarding the border on trade and the other is small government regarding the border on people.

I can see issues with both, but what is authritarian about that?

>just because you imagine paris to be a quaint postcard doesnt mean this is so.
uh, k? What's your point? she said it isn't as she imagined? are you saying she isn't allowed to imagine things? She hadn't been there before, and was going off the pop culture rep it has. The worst you can say was she hadn't been there before, or imagined it incorrectly. You're attributing malice and incompetence to something completely innocent and understandable.

>just because you imagine paris to be a quaint postcard doesnt mean this is so.
Go ask any person over 50 who has never been to paris and ask them how they imagine it. I guarantee they'll imagine it just like she did. Are they young and inexperienced?

>he also said that she looked out her window and saw groups of migrants "tasing each other for fun"...so she is a fucking lair also
Maybe she did see that? How the fuck do you know? I saw a moose fuck a car once. Sometimes shit happens, and people see it.

Regardless, you're reaching real far there, there's some underlying problem you have here, what is it?
Are you an ugly woman who wants more brown people around to enforce sharia?
Or even worse, are you some broken beta male indoctrinating yourself to please some dumb woman who wants to smash the patriarchy?
What's your deal? what are you ACTUALLY mad about?

Did she say that? Or was she referring to the recent surge of violent left wing grps like antifa?
Regardless, I don't really even care if she said something that was incorrect, why? Because I understand human beings aren't perfect, and I don;t make a habit of jumping on people for making mistakes. That's low hanging fruit, and dishonest.

holy shit do you actually not see the problem with the way she is reporting?

the interview was called "the fall of paris" or some sensationalist tripe like that.

setting an imaginary standard and then whining that the real world doesnt live up to the fairytale while admitting that you have no prior experience is what a child would do.

its intellectually disingenuous and cuts to the core of why people think she is an idiot and a poor reporter.

what are are you?

she is low hanging fruit.

what age are you rather

dont judge her by her work?

I always interpreted the use of "globalization" to mean moves towards global governments, like the EU. Open borders are just a side effect. And free trade isn't globalist, if so then colonial Europe was a globalist force.

>but what is authritarian about that?
The narrowing of power to a smaller and smaller grp of people has no direction to go but more and more authoritarian. I suppose I mispoke by saying "its authoritarian by definition" and should have said that globalization is inevitably going to lead to more and more authoritarianism.

Blah blah blah... someone post the nudes already

>Far left = everything GOVERNMENT owned.
So why are anarchist classically located at the far left? How can the government own everything if there is no government?
There are many far left systems without any government ownership.

>>far right = everything privately owned
>nope that's libertariansim
which is on the far right

> far right is that the government can take what they want, but they don't own it
So the government doesn't own it, so it is still privately owned, which is what I said!

>it's a horseshoe
I don't really like the horseshoe as it is highly flawed, like your description of the far right/left/center.
I prefer the compass tbh, especially as it breaks the whole "my team, your team" up more, than the right/left/horseshoe does.

I wonder what percent of her listenership/readership are young males.

M'lady

youtube.com/watch?v=g2qHmdgxTc0

Possibly a lot, but this is true to male political Youtubers too.
Lauren has a lot of female Facebook followers tho.

She is a terrible journalist but makes up for it by aiming low in the first place.

On average men are more interested in politics

Sorry bro, they don't exist. This is as close as it gets.