Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I know i'm getting sick. So I need some good karma coming my way.

Now I know there's no better way to recieve some sweet karma, other than to release an exclusive lewd video (Most of them are paid ch4t urb4te private shows recorded by me).

(If you need context, i'm a 'model' myself, and I basically make these girls/women watch me while I do my thing)

Dubs gets to pick a video

Can barely see anything on those thumbnails, but in case dubs, anything involving anal or petite girls will do

Big tit blond near the center plz.

Brunette with the big tits all the way to the left

Girl with the glasses, left side, red blanket, sucking a dildo

Reroll

Also rolling for this

left of the top right with the girl spreading

Roll

roll top right

Pink bikini top left

Winrar, lemme webm the video, give me a few mins.

#4 with the fishnet leggings please

Rolling for this

Second row, 1st one from the left

Girl in the blue thong

Also this

Yao

rolling for this one

The Lesbo videy

Didnt know there was a 2Mb webm size limit.. bullshit.

Gotta cut the video to get to the good part, preview to see i'm not bullshitting.

Blue thong

Lesbos

OP is actually delivering... might not be a fag in reality.

Second

And again

>sick

AIDS?

fucked around with the resolution, only way to keep it under 2Mb

It's good to give back sometimes

Nah, I only have safe sex

Does anyone know how to get the absolute max quality with audio while staying below 2Mb? Chink moot is making you guys miss out, the audio makes it alot better

Tits and clit rub. Never seen that before.

Rolling again

Hey man, for me personally, its enough to get off, plus she was watching me while doing it.

Not all the videos are as exciting as you want them to be, there's one where a girl puts an ice cube up her asshole, if you're into that

They're the best bits? You prick.

I think it would just be better to upload it to some cloud thing and then just stream it on Cytube or give out the cloud thing

Roll

The best bits are honestly when she begs for your jizz while say ay papi & que rico lol.

And yea I figured, any site suggestions? Didn't know which links I could post here without getting banned by cuck mods or auto mod

Rolling to see that

I forgot i'm visible in that video, I might put some effort in to fix up that video.

pic related

Lesbian vid

Reroll

Winrar, let me cut the video, its 17 mins long and I cant put this shit in 1 webm.

NP, dude.

Rolling for this one

This video quality makes me cry.

Maybe just post the link to a tumblr post or anything were the actual links are

What links? they're all videos I recorded myself?
and fuck tumblr

Anyways, gonna have some dinner now, might dump more if the thread isnt dead by the time I get back.

Hmm. Upload them to some wordpress or something and the link to it you share it here.

Bump

Dont you get autobanned by posting wordpress links?