So who did it, Sup Forums?

So who did it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

lasvegassun.com/news/1996/sep/16/retaliation-for-shakur-suggested/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Courtney Love

Sean "Puffy" "Puff Daddy" Combs, AKA P. Diddy.

steve cobain

Snoop put out a hit on Tupac. The evidence is there, but no one wants to come to terms with it.

??

The guy's hair

JUST

i really like his shirt desu

what does his hair look like a tornado on a white background

>The evidence is there
where?

Dave Grohl is a serial killer who's killed countless well known artists

never respond to a post of mine again

Makes me realise just how fucking long ago Tupac's era was, jesus christ.

it was only over 20 years ago

WHATS UP
WHATS UP

viper

R-Truth.

me

underrated post

Beat me to it

Will Smith. He was tired of that short lil nigga keepin his eye on his bitch so he rented a white Cadillac and blasted his ass.

Pic related provided the gun. True story.

Whoops. forgot pic.

I did it

The Notorious B.I.G. was not a real person. He was a character that was played by Suge Knight. Suge Knight was a fan of Digital Underground, and his favorite member was 2Pac. He realized that he could make money off his death, so he founded Death Row Records in 1991. He tried numerous times to get him to sign with Death Row, but Pac refused. So, Suge enlisted the help of Puffy to help him create a character that would become one of the biggest rappers of all time and have him be signed to Bad Boy Records. Suge offered to let Puffy have all the proceeds made off of the character as an incentive.They soon decided on naming the character "The Notorious B.I.G." In order to make it not so obvious that Biggie was actually Suge Knight, they decided that Suge should wear a hooded sweatshirt or something similar and stuff it in order to appear larger. He also wore sunglasses and wore facepaint that was slightly darker than his normal skin tone. To ensure Biggie's place in the mainstream, Puffy paid for Biggie to be promoted in major music publications. Suge would travel to New York numerous times in 1993 and 1994 in order to record songs for Biggie's first album "Ready to Die". Biggie's signature deep voice was actually Suge's voice digitally enhanced. One day in 1993, Suge found a poor woman named Ayanna Jackson and paid her $50,000 to say that Pac raped her. Then, in 1994, Suge, as Biggie, soon befriended 2Pac. After some time had passed, "Biggie" invited Pac to Bad Boy Records, but in actuality Suge had hired some henchmen to shoot, but not kill, 2Pac as soon as he entered the lobby. One of the henchman was named Devan Clark. Now there was beef between Pac and Biggie. When Pac had healed from the shooting he stood trial and was sentenced to prison. He would have not been sentenced had Suge not paid the judge.
(1/2)

After a little more than half the year had passed, Suge bailed Pac out of jail and signed him to Death Row. There, he made Pac the biggest rapper in the world, even topping the character of Biggie. Suge was still sneaking off to New York to record songs for Biggie's second album "Life After Death." Pac was at his peak, so now was the perfect time to kill him. So, on September 7, 1996, Suge hired the same henchmen to pull up and kill Pac. Suge instructed them to aim low, as to not hit Suge, who was driving the car that Pac was killed in. Now that Pac was dead, Suge had no use for Biggie anymore, so 6 months later, Suge had Puffy come to LA to kill off Biggie and end the East Coast/West Coast beef (an unplanned effect of the Biggie/Pac beef). So, on March 9, 1997, Suge dressed up as Biggie for the final time. He hired Devan to pull up and fire blanks at "Biggie". The driver of the SUV that Suge and Puff were in then drove off to a secluded area, where they had hidden three getaway vehicles. Suge took off his Biggie costume and pushed the SUV into the ocean. He then got into his car and drove back to Death Row Records. They weren't completely done with Biggie, however, as Suge hired Devan Clark to replace Biggie in every photo and video taken of him. Puffy paid major news outlets to use these new pictures instead of the old ones with Suge as Biggie. After Suge's Biggie was replaced completely, Suge killed Devan Clark. Suge Knight was now the richest hip hop CEO in the world.
(2/2)

Brilliant analysis

But what If I told you.......that pac was still alive

I'll give you some time to pick up your broken vape that you just dropped from that colossal mind zinger....yeah a bit of a nogginsaki there, a headoshima, a thoughtocaust right there.....just gonna let you take some time to sit on that one for a bit.

Anyway Pac saw all of this coming. He snuck into Suge Knights dressing room and hid in the closet back in 1988. In order enact his counterplan, he determined that it was best to create the most chaotic situation he could, to distract Suge from his plan. He realized that he could only become successful if he kept the black community in a constant state of chaos as well, so he decided that he would have to return to his home to kill a 6 year old. Now killing a 6 year old carries a hefty fine in the state of California so he had to do it in a way that he had plausible deniability. Now you've heard that Pac was a ballerina, but his mom also enrolled him in Olympic shooting classes, he was an excellent marksman and master of the long range trick shot. He decided to scope out a park in Marin County and spotted a 6 year old Qa'id Walker-Teal on his bicycle through his spotter scope. He emerged from the bushes and informed his crew "yo homies, check out this wicked trick shot" and produced a Colt .380 Mustang Pistol, aimed his arm in a 112 degree ark, adjusted for windage and pulled the trigger like a bro, then dropped the gun and ran back to his jeep. He hired some local thugs in advance to jump his ass at the sound of the shot, so he could concoct his story that the gun just went off in the melee. Having saved up enough money to pay off the family, he decided to spend the rest of his career encoding hidden messages in his music about how he got away with killing a six year old.

(1/2)

The CIA
everyone knows this

Older than me desu. I was born after he died.

The skeptic in me thinks Tupac's death might have just been a somewhat random incident caused by a gangbanger wanting to be a bigshot after getting bitch slapped. It might not be very satisfying, but it's completely possible. Biggie could have easily been a retaliation because people started throwing around conspiracy theories and thought someone had to die.

Either that, or Suge Knight had both of them killed. I'm honestly pretty split between the two choices.

Suge got shot in the head during the Tupac shooting. No way in hell he would place himself in the line of fire like that. He almost died himself.

I know in the movies people setup shit like "yeah I want you to shoot me just above the forehead so it doesn't kill me but make it look like you are just randomly spraying bullets" but in real life things don't work like that. Surgical precision with handguns does not exist, especially when fired from a moving car

gang members that died a decade ago

>Knight was slightly injured from bullet fragments.

lasvegassun.com/news/1996/sep/16/retaliation-for-shakur-suggested/

You're right about random shootings not being precise, but it's kind of fishy that Knight was only hit by fragments (probably caused by a ricohet) while Tupac was shot in a bunch of serious locations. I've been in a drive-by, they're pretty chaotic and bullets fly everyone, but Knight wasn't actually shot and walked away with minor injuries. It's almost like he told people not to shoot him (not understanding that's a hard guarantee - most gangbangers don't actually know much about how guns work), and just got hit with some fragments accidentally. He didn't almost die.

Again, I'm not saying that's what happened (seriously, I still think it was random thugs trying to make up for bruised egos), but Suge Knight is sketchy as fuck and he definitely had motives. If it was a planned killing, he seems most likely to me.

Kanye West killed tupac. if you deny this you're lost

Jimmy Henchman

Checked