Any Psychiatric fags here today? I have serious question

Any Psychiatric fags here today? I have serious question.

Yeah sure, were all professionals here.

Go ahead

Its dont, im afraid.

My dr. Lowered my benzos and increases my antidepressant by 100 percent.
Then erlier I had rapid mood swing and put my fist through the wall. It was dumb and impulsive I know but I havnt done that in over a year. Am I stressed or did my dr. Make a bad judgment call?

I don't know you personally, so I guess the best choice is to simply call your doctor and ask for a professional opinion on this

What a basic bitch

Talk to your doctor. Mood swings could be a sign of benzo withdrawl or a response to anti-depressants. No one here is qualified to say which without your medical and treatment history, which your doctor should be familiar with.

Th ey closed until monday. I dont know why he do that. I didnt say anything was different but he changed it up anyway. Im stop that dose and go back to usual.

You're probably an edgy teen faggot who cant control their basic impulses like punching walls. My diagnosis is that you're an underage B&, I prescribe two doses of fucking off and 1 proscription of growing up.

crushing your benzos will take a while but you will be relieved when you are of from that shit

This.

hello sexy Canadian
can you build up a tolerance for that kind of medicine?
it could be why the dosage was increased.

"Welcome to the slaughter! What are you going to do! What will be your epitaph! When we done with you! Are you goin to cry for your mama! Or are you gonna have a good time! Are you gonna be a bohab! When it's your turn to die!"

-gwar

Hi!!!!
Maybe. Ive been on it for many years though. Maybe it's cause winter is coming up..I gets weely weely bad dooing wintuh time. :'(

Hi again

Go ahead, I have 5 PH.D's in brain science

I would stay at the new dosage, it can take a few days for you to adjust to it.
how was movie night?

Good. Got to 4 then passed out. I needed the sleep though. I woked up and my friend was gone. And I panicked, but he was only in the bathroom. My heart was thumping. I hate waking up alone.

Dr. Penguin..I masturbate 3 times a day at least, even after sex. Is that normal?

Yeah!!! My neighbor just gave me smokes..that was the problem nicotine wi th drawls

good to hear you are feeling better
so most nights you share a bed?
were there more parts that got you horny last night?
take any pics wearing nothing but your mask with its new colors?

I dont want to spoil tonights fun. We have some ideas. You want me to pitch some to you?

you talk, and I will listen.

Im going to be bound to the bed.
Dubs will decide how to undress me.
Trips will decide on where he sticks a toy, or his cock.
Quads is bonus: he humiliates me by pulling off mask for all to see me for the ugly, filthy slut that I am.

that will work and sounds fun for both of you
how loud are you when fucking?

Pretty loud. When my grandpa was still alive, hed hear me at all hours of the night. Hed say "next time you decide to make fuckin' woopy, make sure it's not 3 in the fuckin' morning when im tryin to fuckin' sleep..dipshit"
Thats who I got th at from. He always called me that.

Mmm. Cig and chai for breakfast.

>lowered by 100%
So your doc cut you off? Were you abusing the benzos? Both have a withdrawal syndrome that could cause violent mood swings.

do your neighbors complain and do you squirt?

I told him my anxiety has plateaued, so he decreased. I fucked up there huh.

Ha, no

And sometimes

Have you thought about getting a job and just smoking weed and stopping the pills? Could probably help with all these faggish things you say and take pictures of. If you were tired from work you wouldn't be randomly punching walls and causing damage.

dubs
cool, do you like anal?

Hes a faggot, of course he loves anal stupid

if she is a "he", they have the finest tits and ass I have ever seen on a guy

I do work dipshit. I work from home on my computer hub,, gettin nakey for money

tits and timestamp shouldnt be hard then, you can link a site for all the faggots, id watch

lurk more then

you a camgirl?

Nobody wants your red wings. Also lemme still kill you in bed ;)

Yup.
Fuck your timestamp. This pic from halloween. Sorry you couldnt make it.. dipshit.

different user
but I like you talking dirty to me

youre just some camwhore dude

youre just some dude jerking it to being dirty talked by some camwhore dude

>I make money posting naked images of myself online
>I wont post naked images of myself online for money or link my site

This adds up

Check'd and kek'd

I hear that is a big business

dubs

Right back at you Sup Forumsro

You camwhore with a disposable camera in 2017? Must be very lucrative.

Later. Good things come to those who wait

Lel
Also, digits

still going to post tonight?

Nice ass bro. See you later

I douby your impulse issue/wall punching was solely nicotine related. Were you changing dosages and trying to get off cigarettes at the same time? Might be a bad call

Yup
Im not a bro!!!!!!!!!!

No just ran out and it's a pain to go get more.

going to stick around or still leaving?

I'll be back tonight

ok. have a good day.
would you tell me what site you cam on before you go?

Im thinking about during my hair agian. What color should I do. Red? Blonde? Or brown?

"Dyeing"

you would make a hot red head

Hehe. Maybe later. Ill give you my email later tonight. Im going to make new one for Sup Forums friends only.

cool

Seems like you quickly realized you fucked up, sounds like you're getting into a better state of mind which the meds were helping you with and obviously you don't need them.

>actual psychiatrist here

By the way antidepressants aren't always for depression. The funniest thing about psychiatry is that we have no idea why psychiatric medicine works, we just know that it does and we know how it CAN work (sometimes). Wrap your head around a profession in that shit. Seriously, google it.

Anyways it seems like you've realized what you did was not the correct course of action, the fact you made this thread proves that. Work on controlling your temper, breathe. Don't get stressed if you think you're getting stressed.