What are some other artists you dropped when you found out something fucked up they did?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rK0PzzVuaVg
metro.co.uk/2016/01/27/jimmy-pages-ex-lover-claims-david-bowie-took-her-virginity-when-she-was-14-5647078/
eric-clapton.co.uk/interviewsandarticles/loryinterview.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stopping listening to music because of something the artist did is retarded

It's like people who say "no I don't like MJ's music because he touched kids"

You clearly never liked the music in the first place if you're willing to stop listening because of something they did that has LITERALLY ZERO IMPACT on the quality of their music

I don't talk about it because I don't want to put my parents in jail. Child protective services came when I was little when I went to school with a bloodied face, and I lied and said nothing happened because I didn't want to lose my parents. Some things are better left unsaid.

youtube.com/watch?v=rK0PzzVuaVg

Who was the guy with the 15yo sex slave?

Not to mention that those allegations were never proven in a court of law. I'm not defending anyone.

i stopped listening to clapton once i outgrew pentatonic blues rock solos

Jimmy Page.
metro.co.uk/2016/01/27/jimmy-pages-ex-lover-claims-david-bowie-took-her-virginity-when-she-was-14-5647078/

>Make a discussion about Jank and separating artists from art
>Get called pedo apologist
Fucking leftiebook

I never understood why he remained the same player for all these years. He was definitely capable of more. On the other hand, BB King couldn't have done anything because he admitted finger dexterity wasn't good enough.

uh i think clapton just can't understand scales and harmony beyond the pentatonic blues rock stuff. sure he probably had the dexterity when he was younger to venture more into jazz fusion or prog rock, but he just didn't have the mental capacity to cross that bridge.

He didn't have the mental capacity? It's not like music theory is quantum physics. But then again, you're not making much of a living playing jazz or progressive rock.

of course music theory is not quantum physics, but just because it isn't, doesn't mean one can easily compose or improvise in a more complex style/genre that they didn't endlessly spend thousands of hours studying/practicing.

Based Zoso

Guess what? Clapton likes the blues.

>Clapton doesn't do anything to stop his son from getting fucked on drugs
>hurr durr so sad :(((

IDK he wanted to go in a more "pure" blues direction after Cream...kinda too bad

he helped set the stage for hard rock/metal & some prog then abandoned it

I don't fault him for that.

i used to think grimes was good until she said that homophobic and racist thing about f(x) amber

Which drugs genius? His son was 4 years old at the time.
eric-clapton.co.uk/interviewsandarticles/loryinterview.htm

Pretty sure it was Clapton who had a junkie kid that died and milked the death for sympathy

What are you even talking about?

t. pedobear

Hurr durr ebin meme

You're just shitposting. Figures.

redbull me on this one

yeah, a cookies with milk junkie
the kid was 4

Junkie apologist

she called her "the gay one in f(x)" publicly on twitter because she presumed amber can't speak english

His son was 4. How could he have been a junkie? I've even linked an interview with his wife:
At least have the decency to sage when you're shitposting.

Shitposting kiker

No, but I found out one of the original members of Fleetwood Mac quit the band to join a pedo cult and allegedly molested and beat little girls up while in it.

Jimmy Page:
was a total junkie
fucked kids
stole black man's music

still didn't drop him

WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET

i mean she definitely looks like the gay one in f(x), not really sure its racist to say so lmao. and its easy to tell she speaks english since she does in so many songs

I know he joined the Children of God, but I didn't know he was accused of anything like that. Got any links on it? There's something about a court case in the 90s I've found, but nothing detailed about it.