Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hbxNCpG1NBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We all are, you ain't special

get in line.

Why

So is everonye on Sup Forums

I want to die.
Notce that I don't want to kill myself. I want to die.
I'm just broken, somehow.

Broken? Lost a relationship? Friendship? Job? I'm all ears

I repeat :

You
Aren't
Special

Maybe this was true 7 years ago.

No, fundamentally broken. It's not any *event* that triggered this. It's the same old shit.
i believe most people are capable of some sort of happiness. Something that keeps them going.
I am not.

Noooot special

That's purpose of whole massmedia scam to get you depressed, it's just working if you are.

I'm not. I'm genuinely excited to be sucking air.
Good news, you will someday

I don't think the purpose was to make you depressed. I think it was to get you to reallocate your resources to the rich and powerful.

Well, destroy your if you had one to begin with, nobody cares.

^destroy your life*

Suicide is always the answer

fpbp

Invest in some Kratom.
Dose 3-5 grams twice a day.
Tada not depressed anymore, you're welcome.

My girlfriend just left me with no reason or explanation, and I'll never see the 2 girls I helped raise again because I have no legal rights because I'm not their biological father. I'm drowning in a perpetual cycle of working hungover and drinking until I lose consciousness now. Please tell me how depressed you are though.

So in September I caught my gf of 5 years taking masturbation instructions from a guy online. She pleaded for forgiveness and me being a cuck I guess I was like fine lets make it work but I have rules. Just found out last night she was on the twitch stream where she met the guy with a new twitch account. It was her second time being online and talking in the archived video. The guy she did stuff with was never on at the same time. She says she just wanted to watch the stream. Am I being recucked? Should I trust her? She's broken down now crying in the other room cause I dont believe her. I think she is trting to use me and abuse my kindness. Thoughts?

She is. You can't trust women like that. No matter how much you want to. Listen to an oldfag like me, infidelity will always reoccur.

This If you have any dignity, you will dump the slut because people don't change, they just learn what to hide a out themselves from others.

Crocdile tears and because she got caught even though its minor it can become major, drop the bitch find someone better

Watch this. It helped me m.youtube.com/watch?v=hbxNCpG1NBY

>memecenter

don't worry guys, you'll end up like me eventually. I used to be depressed like this, shitty child-hood, got thrown out of home, no family left now (never knew them anyway) aside from a mother who hates me and pretty much never had a friend or someone to talk to. another issue is that my hateful mother, landlord and even my dog would actually stand to benefit if i did kill myself, there's literally no reason to live, but the only real reason to die is to just be 'of use' to others. but you know what? after years and years and years you just... stop caring. you won't feel sadness or happiness, you won't feel anger or resentment, you'll just become neutral with statue-like emotions. and even then, you won't mind too much, it's fine. we're all going to turn to dust one day anyway, so it doesn't really matter who you were, are or even want to become. you're born into this world against your will and your survival instincts carry you through life until you die - the life you had doesn't really matter unless you're some ambitious fucker who wants to immortalize him or herself, but from my perspective that's pointless too. anyways i feel like this is really dragging on so, just do what you want, be who you want, maybe you'll find some cool shit when you're alive that can at least pique your interest!

Sounds like you need to find a reason to live bud.

Go get some ambitions or laid or some shit

be like me op, think that you turned your whole life around and are actually happy and successful, when in reality you just developed bipolar disorder and in actuality are more fucked than you ever have been.

I used to be happier, when I was ignorant, but ignorance got me hospitalized so, oh well.

At this rate I'm probably going to get myself killed. Or kill myself.

Next mania cycle is coming. OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY.

I've got two reasons to live
>because I don't want anybody to stand to benefit from my death
>i like to play games, mostly as a time-sink when i'm not working, which is often because i'm on-call when i need to work. it's a need to know basis. i like the direction the whole virtual reality shit is going in, in ten years day to day life could be more fun.
but honestly if you mowed me down in a car right now, i don't really care. looking to the future - or any future is just optimistic, it'll probably suck just as much as the present.

OH, I forgot to add something for the other anons about 'becoming like me', just so you know, i never had much trouble with attractive girls, acquiring them i mean, but once your emotions close up and you're unable to feel; your dick will stop working too. doesn't matter how attractive the girl or guy(?) is before you, nothing will happen downstairs. be prepared for that, haha.

Run until you vomit.
You'll feel like you're dying, but you'll probably be more alive than you've been in the past six months.