Women would rather be one of Chad's 20 girlfriends instead of a genetically inferior man's girlfriend

Women would rather be one of Chad's 20 girlfriends instead of a genetically inferior man's girlfriend.

Mr. Genetically Inferior isn't fucking 20 girls. So his chances of getting a STD is lower. Go home fuck boi.

faggot nigger

wow u posted a meme good job faggot

Yes, It's called pea-cocking, or mate approval. If a man proves his "worth" to one woman, he has been pre-approved by her as genetically superior, and other women will rush to him. Like a loan company looking at your credit history with other companies. It's primitive low-brain bullshit and it works in spades. Source: Matt Riddley - Red Queen's Race

Genetically inferior :D

You have no idea where are the genetics.

When you think money are in your DNA...
Peanut brains.

if thats true why arent i getting laid? ive literally had sex with 5 different girls yet normies look at me like im a virgin because im not loud and extrovert. i havent had sex in 3 years.

Is this supposed to be surprising or something? There are many species of animals that have the alpha male posses all of the females in that pack.

Treat girls like shit, always works.
Try with cancelling the first date at the last minute and reschedule.works like a charm for me.

Maybe you are not extrovert because you have reasons to hide your subhuman toughts.

okay. i treated them like shit and got the cops called on me. what now?

u know nobody actually believes behaving like an asshole works, right? Real life != edgy losers on the internet's envision of life

Good, now treat cops like shit, you will get laid in prison. As I said before, always works!

It's true.
Girls wants to fuck with alpha males. And guess what? I'm an alpha male :)
I laugh about guys who tries to get girl's phone numbers because It's pathetic. If you're handsome and masculine, girls will ask for your phone number just like it happens to me every day.
Sometimes I go out for a walk, girl comes near me and starts complimenting my appearance. Girls are flirty around me, they bite their lip and constantly touches me. (That means they are interested in me if you're a virgin loser and don't understand simple body language)
I get laid almost every day with different girl every time because I have no problems getting girls.
And sex is amazing if you're an alpha male because girls are trying so hard to pelase you. That's probably because they feel very lucky to have a man like me. I've had a friend who said her gf didn't suck his dick. They broke up and I decided to have sex with her. And guess what? She deep-throated my dick like pro. Like I said, girls tries harder when they're with superior males.
I hope you're not too mad because It's not my fault. That's just the way it is and will always be.

Works mate, I'm married and I still fuck a new chick on a side every month.

Just be confident bro.
I had sex 3 times just this weekend and it's only saturday, the weekend still isnt over lol.
Just treat them like shit a little bit, it's always a push and pull game. Don't be a supreme gentleman, you will cry and die a virgin.

tbh i don't have any weird fetishes or anything like that. just looking for a woman the same age as me. im really not that picky. ive tried everything.

Don't look for woman, let woman look for you

where do you meet them? bars?

Meet anywhere, fucked a bitch from guitar lessons jus yesterday kek

Never happened

Virgin detected

Virgin?
At least I don't believe the bullshit you wrote.

lol nice

may i ask you how you did it? is she your student? people like you who have sex that easily amaze me

The "alpha male" theory has been proven to be false for 30+ years and idiots like you still propagate it. It's really, really sad.

Of course you did

angry virgin fantasy detected.
why do you feel the need to lie on the internet?

Yeah I hate to break it to you but this isn't the 1950s. This isn't some Disney movie. This is 2017. This is how dating works these days. Women are whores but they're only whores for "cute" guys with chiseled jawlines. They're whores for men that their friends think are cute because they can't think for themselves. That's why they're always texting pictures of guys to their friends asking "is he cute"? The Jews and the hookup culture have completely changed the way mates are acquired. It's unnatural and goes against thousands of years of civilization but who cares because I'm just a jealous beta who thinks the world owes him something. I'm the entitled one. That's why the normies tell us that if you work out you'll automatically get sex. Everyone has the potential to be alpha according to them even though they know it's fake. They say this to us because they want to pretend everything is about "hard work" not genes or preselection. God it pisses me off.

so I guess since /r/Incels got banned you all cam here? i'm guessing this was the original place that all that shit got thought up?

not surprised tbh

yeah pretty much, why do you think sexual shaming and marrige were created?

Not in social primates you sperglord

This only started occuring on the modern scale when many women realized the government would pay for their pregnancies. This doesn't happen in regions where the family unit is stronger/goverment doesn't pay for mistakes

>blaming all of your problems on genetics

We understand user, you're retarded. We support you fully.

>tfw you are the lower limit of women fucking you

tit was a close one.

This is closer to what I've observed.

"Tales of Fiction" by A Huge Faggot.

Tell me when you're releasing a paperback.

OK don't fucking listen to these fucking idiots. My current body count is somewhere around 110, and I've had 12ish serious relationships. And fucktons of sex.
"Alpha males" aren't a thing, at least not in a natural sense, not for wolves and not for humans. Women are attracted to people, yeah. Some fatty with acne is attracted to the dudes some banging hardbody is attracted to, just like you. I bet you don't look like Johnny Depp but you still want to fuck super hot chicks, eh? And you don't. And neither do they.
There is of course a sexual disparity. Because of desperate faggots, like 86% of people here, women can simply mention they want a sexual partner and the hoardes come running, but it's very easy to come out on top; don't give a fuck. Seriously, you don't need to be an alpha, you just need to be aloof, disconnected, and not fucking care.
If you two end up getting feelings, she will be surprised when you "change," And if not, she'll be happy you're not some whining sycophant. Other than that, just do whatever the hell you want and try to fuck whoever you want. And don't stop trying. I started awkward as fuck, fucking terrible at this shit. Now I can pretty much predict a night out if I want. Now, peace, I just got super liked on Tinders gotta bounce.

Wow you sound bitter user, more bitter than me. That’s no small feat, congrats

/r/incels was banned, Sup Forumsincels is too soft for you, /r9k/ is too robotic, so you decided to spill your insecurities to Sup Forums

Why is it you always see groups of ugly, subpar girls and groups of men hanging out together? and you always see groups of top notch people together in social circles. They rarely mix. Why is that way? There is a sort of human hierarchy. Its skewed from primitive behavior because our society is complex but we're still animals deep down.

this

>Why is it you always see groups of ugly, subpar girls and groups of men hanging out together? and you always see groups of top notch people together in social circles.
I have observed neither trend, because my observations don't come from television or ignore everyone over 24.

Being alpha is about mindset. Sure, height, chiseled face, being fit helps in early stages of relationships (whether romantic or any social/work relationships) but it all comes down to being alpha in head.

I've seen the hierarchy many times, and I'm definitely over 24. Sure, you might see the opposite when groups of people at work are out for lunch or forced interactions like some networking event. Overall, very attractive, confident women seem to have very attractive friends more than average.

They can easily do both at the same time

/thread

Most people are friends with those they are:
Economically similar to
Share common interests
Share geographical closeness to
Share a common lifestyle

There isn't some ranking system that defines who we are around. My friend group includes a couple mechanics, a couple lawyers, three musicians, some electrical and factory engineers, a multiple time best selling author, two twitch streamers, and a couple people on disability.
None of us are in the same social "tier" As you would put it, but we're drawn together by other things. And we are very, very close friends.

I'm not talking about social "tiers" like if someone is a lawyer/dr/entrepreneur vs. a janitor/wendys chef/Sup Forums poster. I'm talking about more primal level of being, which is why you're friends with those people across such a wide variety of professions.

Don't fall for this bullshit. Fuck who you want to fuck, and if they don't want to fuck, find someone else.
Be confident
Be somewhat redeemably attractive, even a little bit
Be humble, yet sure

And be fun.
You will be desired.

Finally the beta genes will disappear

Nothing wrong with that, if only we blackpilled people before they have existential breakdowns in their twenties from virginity.

Half my friends are drop dead gorgeous while other look like extras from "The Ringer." There isn't some physical commonality. There isn't some primal force binding us. Whatever you've convinced yourself of is inane, because your level of social understanding borders "1995 High school drama."