All vetfags on Sup Forums report in. 1/1 Weapons Company hoorah!

All vetfags on Sup Forums report in. 1/1 Weapons Company hoorah!

Thanks for your service

oh do fuck off, there's a good chap

I’ll tell you the same thing I said in other thread. Fifty years too late, keep your thanks, keep your free meals, we Viet Nam era vets do not need or want your thanks, fuck all of you

The dream of every American soldier is to serve Israel.

>implying Vietnam vets did anything worth being thanked for.

That's a shame. I live it up every veteran's day. I love the free shit, I'm also a cheap bastard. Free education and free meals every year, worth spending a year in the desert.

The only real vets in US are WW2 vets. Fuck off loser.

I'm not a vet but I did fuck a marines wife while he was deployed, does that count?

oh, that time you were all chased away by farmers ?

Thank you for your service user.

Get real, the last time any U.S. soldier fought to protect American rights and liberties was the Civil War, and that was only the Union Army.

well done sir. more congrats if you got her pregnant

Yeah you are right.

how does it feel being a trained killer huh?

how does it feel invading cthe country of innocent people to murder for your precious oil

how does it feel killing mothers fathers and dare i say children....

you claim to be protecting us yet we have terrorist attacks all the time

you fucking murderous animals you are the ones to blame

They raped the native women.

If it wasn't for the liberal pussies bitching about it; that's the way it's done.

Just taking the trash out

Soldiers are more like mercs now. Get paid to fuck shit up in the desert then go home. They don't need fake shit to go to war. Just cash

ETS'd 36B Army E-5 here, thinking about all my brothers and sisters doing what needs to be done all across the world. Best wishes for all of you and your loved ones. May honor and integrity live on forever

Keep telling yourself that. Someday it might let you get over your pansy ass "PTSD".

Nice! Hopefully sje got caught. Its her fault not yours

Not a vet here. Parents were. Grandparents before them. Other family members as well.

God bless you folks. Keep safe. I love you all.

Pays the bills nigger

Killing shitheads in Iraq is fun

I disagree.

Because of politics and whiney pussies, they do just enough.

But they should go in a fuck shit up.

Do it right.
Bomb the fuck out of them.
Do it until they surrender.
Then institute Marshall law and rule over them for a generation.

Thanks for keeping gas prices low

This thread gave me cancer. All of it.

Thank you to all my brothers who put the muslims back in their place

thak you fur yr cervix

>put the muslims back in their place
The fact that you think this is your purpose or that this is what you were doing proves the liberals right about you when they talk about you being poor, unintelligent riff raff who can't make it in anything but the military.

How does it feel to be a beneficiary of the US wartime economy and the real men that float it?

Is that what you think?

too bad Charlie didn't put your name on the wall, faggot

19D 5/15 scouts 222nd ACR your welcome, especially to those of you who are free to sit there and talk shit about me, you can do this because of vets Sooooo yeah

2nd acr fucking phone

we would have been better off if they stayed home and let the southern retards go form their own 3rd world country

>you can do this because of vets Sooooo yeah
Only the vets who used muzzle loading muskets. Every soldier who actually fought to defend us from a legitimate threat or to secure our rights is dead.

That sounds pretty good. Money is the motivation. RoE after the forst invasion ruined it though

No, should have just executed the rebellions political leaders and officers to send an object lesson to the rest.

my liberty was never at stake in any battles you may have fought

in fact, the war on terror has made us all less free. thanks for nothing.

How was it being a scout? Got any good stories?

It was interesting, scout school was fucking epic, but once I deployed they used us for stuff we were not really trained to do. Now a lot of scouts are heavily cross trained and have gone to all kind of schools, but I joined during the surge and we kept getting used for shit that rangers or the like should have been doing, they didn't have them so they used us. I survived didn't get hurt really bad and it's something I'm proud of.

>but once I deployed they used us for stuff we were not really trained to do

This is why I ultimately didn't enlist. I was at MEPS for 19K but stopped before I signed. My grandfather on both sides of my family were tankers, family friends are tankers, and I spoke to a bunch of abrams crewman to figure out if that's what I wanted to do...

and it was. I really wanted to be an Abrams crewman but I found out from modern 19K's that you do AIT the chances of you ever even seeing an M1A* are slim to none and you end up just running cav job in a humvee

I was just a dumb grunt with a gun (still am), didn't get to do the cool shit like tanks or gunship crews

Shit, man. Sounds fucking brutal. Sorry for the shitty attitude here, /k/ might have a better thread for hanging out in today.

I'm on the fence about enlisting myself, but I dropped looking at scout a while ago. Right now I'm torn between combat engineer and military police, but I don't know if I'd rather fill sandbags or stand next to a fence for four years instead of what I wanted to be doing.

Anyhoo, go get yourself a drink. You've fuckin' earned it, bro.

I ended up just becoming a firefighter for 4 years. Don't get the same hero worship but I feel like I helped my community enough

Yep, we trained on the Bradley never saw one outside of scout school. It sucks but a lot of people join with a certain mos and never do what they joined to do.

Thanks man, I never pay the slightest bit of attention to the haters, the military can be a great thing, just go in with your eyes open and try to keep an open mind, it's a major shock at first. And no and ce go to Leonard wood in Missouri, bloody aweful place. Go ce unless you want to do law enforcement after,because no is where they stick the people who can't do anything else in the army. I'm not kidding . either way good luck sir

Which branch bro

Shit you do more for people,than I ever did. So shit be proud

No they haven't. They're a welfare queen who knowingly signed up for this shit.

Army. I don't think I huffed enough paint in elementary school to make it in the Marines. They do a damned good job, but there's just something just a little off about them.

I was looking at MP because I thought it might help moving to law enforcement afterwards. I hear an honorable discharge is most of that, though, and MOS doesn't matter so much. That, and I like the idea of protecting people. Also, they actually do their job on garrison, which means catching less bulllshit. Combat engineer sounds cool because I'd want to be Mr. Make a Door. Problem is there aren't too many doors that need made right now from what I understand, and that means that I'd either be standing around waiting to be voluntold for bullshit, or clearing roads. If I could swing it, I'd want to do convoy security as an MP, so road clearing wouldn't be that different of an assignment, really. I just don't want to fall into the trap of peacetime infantry and be a tactical goose abortionist. I want to do at least part of the job I trained for.

Most of what's stopped me so far is I'm afraid I'd quit in basic. I'm not in a great place in my life. The military appeals to me because it offers direction, belonging, and the chance to be a stronger man. If I couldn't hack it, I have no idea what I would do.

Scouts are a combat MOS. He could have been fucking shot by allahus. He knew it, and he still went. He's not a fucking plumber. He did shit.

>picrelated

Is this marinefags only? Airfag asking

Alpha co. 1/160th 11B's
>wecuminpeace