Whoever decided to bump Untrue out of Sup Forums-core needs to kill themselves...

Whoever decided to bump Untrue out of Sup Forums-core needs to kill themselves. The most beloved album in all of electronic music and you decide to just ignore it? Kill yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQWIsAGQAnU&t=0s
i.imgur.com/braKR.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it wasnt very good

Tell that to the droves of fans who enjoyed it, the number of which probably far exceeds the oldfags behind the adoration of shit albums like Pet Sohnds

Thats Untrue

Kys

it's a very boring album

its good but if you care about what's in Sup Forumscore you're a petty pleb anyway

t. Death Grips and Kanye West fan

not a rapfag

>The most beloved album in all of electronic music
By whom? Clueless rockists?

Untrue's not supposed to be excitable. If you don't have the patience for melancholic music you probably lack the capacity to understand any album like it.

Since when was it bumped out of Sup Forumscore? Is there nu-fag backlash or something?

by non-contrarians

Maybe that album is just overrated and isn't really an all-time classic like Selected Ambient Work.

Oh you mean Sup Forumscore-droning basic bitches, got it.

I have the capacity for melancholic music, just not a vapid club-going chav's idea of melancholic music.

When I want to listen to melancholic musicI pop in some dungeon synth or some darkwave or neofolk or whatever. Not boring hip-hop beats.

Fucking hell it's, like, every single person who likes this album sounds like he's only ever heard banging trap beatz before, so the mere notion of music that ISN'T a bootyshaking club anthem sounds mind-blowingly deep and emotionally powerful to him.That's what I'm getting from threads like this

>all of this trying to diagnose pretention and ignorance through memes

i dont come to mu ever but i know a song on this album, in mcdonalds
why you guys in a fit over this?
ay oh shit i just listened to more of his stuff, is nice

if u like in mcdonalds listen to raver, similar sounding

great stereotyping there mate, well done

I think the club-going chavs at bleep hate burial so I don't know what you're talking about. anyway, stick to dungeon synth. I've listened to lots of melancholic music, not just in his style, and I like Burial the best. what are you going to do about it?

This, one of the most boring and uninspired things in electronic music desu

you don't do anything to disprove it.

Every time I've seen someone try to explain why they praise this album it's something like "dude it feels like when you're going back from the club at 4 in the morning and you're like 'whoa my life is shit' and stuff" it sounds so underwhelming that only a chav could find that experience enlightening enough to like music that conveys it.

And yeah I'll stick to dungeon synth, I'm just explaining you that you probably should stop liking Burial.

Careful with that, user
you might trigger babies who only listen to Boards of Canada, Aphex Twin and Burial

I hate Sup Forums

wrong, i also listen to autechre. you probably dont know him.

damn..........

I'm not going to pretend it was the best thing I've ever heard, but I liked and enjoyed it. If you don't like it, that's fine too.

if you like it, there's something wrong with you

Maybe I need to listen to it again, but most of the album was background noise to me, until it got to Raver.

And goddamn it all, when it got to Raver I felt things and heard sounds I have only felt and heard in my dreams. Raver is absolutely God-tier, and I put it on repeat very often. I don't remember anything from the rest of the album, though.

I could say the same about you, you don't do anything to prove it. the only way you seem to be able to explain your viewpoint is by using the word chav.

Doesn't reflect as well on you as it does with the people who are just trying to enjoy the music, the majority of whom aren't chavs as well hahahaha you're so clueless

you'll come to enjoy the other tracks in due time....

Sorry you didn't like it. I hope you enjoy the music you like though.

do you listen to any other ambient music?

I don't need to explain further, being a chav is self-evidently embarrassing

>trying to enjoy the music
wow so you're actually FORCING yourself to like this shit

what the fuck man
why are you trying to conform to a chav's tastes?

I'm sorry you liked it. And I'm sorry that you aren't sorry you liked it.

Ok. Good talk.

Sure. Gas - Pop is also another favorite, with Pop 6 and 7 being other tracks like Raver that were ripped straight out of my dreamscape.

I also love Tor Lundvall, Arctica, Derek Piotr, Simon Scott, Erik K Skodvin, Sunn O))), Svarte Greiner, Cities Last Broadcast and even Burzum, but none of those do for me what Raver and Pop 7 did, with the exception of Burzum's Tomhet.

lol the point of my last post went completely over your head didn't it. good going haha

Hands down the best remix of Archangel I've ever heard, makes the original look like shit

youtube.com/watch?v=FQWIsAGQAnU&t=0s

wow, the dude out of Kero Kero Bonito really showed him

it was never fucking Sup Forumscore, at least until neo-Sup Forums remade the chart

Actually it was, on the V row
i.imgur.com/braKR.jpg
>Modified: Tuesday, November 08, 2011, 11:32:53 PM

Sup Forums before that just listened to Power Metal, but nobody but me still carries on that tradition

Kindred EP was better anyway

>Sup Forums before that just listened to Power Metal
The hardest metal known to man era of Sup Forums was god-tier compared to the absolute degeneracy and autism populating this board nowadays

>The hardest metal known to man
I know it is, user, you're preaching to the choir here.

On that, at least, because I love me some good old fashioned homosexual degeneracy, after all.

it still is then, this is the most recent Sup Forumscore chart. I thought you were complaining over it not being sub-Sup Forumscore