Have you ever impressed a girl with your ability to sing/play an instrument?

Have you ever impressed a girl with your ability to sing/play an instrument?

Dude I can't even play Wonderwall and i've been practicing guitar for about 3 years now

No. I impressed a guy once though. Women are the scum of the earth. I don't converse with them.

Yes, I tuned a girls guitar for her and she said "Wow youre really good!"

some of my ex gf's yes, i studied music performance at university though.

Thunderstruck rlly gets them going for some reason.

Yeah, I just played some ragtimey shit and they were impressed.
ha homo

yes, by playing the main riff from Smooth Criminal
she was cute but a little too young for me

impressed a girl 8 years ago by playing some piano, now we do a band together

playing the piano makes chicks get wet as fuck

the saxophone isn't as enticing an instrument as i was hoping for. but doing "the sexy sax man" always gets a laugh

of course. played in bands and impressed many girls without trying.

Playing and singing songs in Russian seems to impress girls a lot. Not many people around here can speak or read Russian.

Even just singing well and playing guitar or piano can impress most people.

Ha cis white male

Hahaha no.
REEEEEEEEEE

I have stage fright and can't play in front of people. I'm legit good at guitar and enjoy composing though. Maybe I can a qt to stand in the next room and listen to me. Hmmm....

I played guitar for a girl once and she liked it.

This
I can play guitar to a few of my friends or my family but in crowds I fuck up so badly

Do you guys feel like your singing voice sounds differnet when playing in front of other people? This is the case for me, but I've never heard this from someone else.

My singing voice is definitely higher and quivers more singing to other people

I just dont play in front of people, I get clammy, forget things, make simple mistakes. Alone I've lazily composed 20 songs in the last 5 months and have been playing music off and on going on 17 years. Used to play in orchestra's as a kid but I didn't have the anxiety then I guess.

This. I can write and record songs in private. Work on getting the guitar and vocal parts just right but if I try to play in front of someone I revert back to how I sounded my very first time playing it. Sadly I could never be a frontman of a band and certainly never play solo on stage. I would eat shit.

>tfw you have a high register sissy boy voice
>tfw you sound even worse when trying sing lower

Fuck these genetics. For every 1 person who might enjoy my singing there's like 10 who would want to kick my ass

Bro, I'm the same but I have had a guitar for 10 years. Switch to piano. It's way easier to string chords together on a piano than a guitar.

Got a girlfriend in high school after playing wipeout behind my head.

The girl I liked in high school's parents would always come up to me after school concerts and stuff and tell me how impressed they were and that it was a pleasuure to watch me play (they were both musicians). The girl never talked to me once all of high school though. :(

I play multiple instruments and write good songs, it hasn't gotten me shit since I'm never around chicks that aren't family, not with an instrument at least.

I'm pretty much invisible.

>Have you ever impressed a girl...
No

Yea many times over