TURN ON FOX SPORTS

TURN ON FOX SPORTS

BAUZA HAS BEEN SACKED

In a few days, the decision will be announced by AFA, but the decision has been made. Bauza is no longer the Argentina manager.

IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE

kinda puts sevilla's recent form in context

Does Sampaoli do THIS with Sevilla?
If not, he's already better than Bauza

You need someone who will sack all of Messi's friends: Mascherano, Di Memeria, Agüero, Lavezzi, Romero, among others.

Most of those aren't even friends with him, and aren't part of the problem (barring Romero and Lavezzi)

Romero and Lavezzi are shit anyway. 1st choice: Rulli and backup doesn't matter since keepers don't get injured and replace Lavezzi with Perotti and Papu Gomez, maybe even J. Correa

lmao AFA are complete retards
>have some of the best offensive talent in the world
>hire a manager that has made a career thru solid defending

And now they going for sampaloli?
>have laziest entitled group of players an NT has ever seen
>hire a coach who bases his teams off intense workrate

kek see ya in qatar

Agreed

Also, I just heard a funny story. Apparently, during a training session, Bauza told some players to try a play that involved the near post, and the players did the opposite on purpose. Supposedly, some players were fucking with him and he didn't do anything about it.

It's already too late, senpai

you should've sacked him ages ago and now even if you had messhit it would still be hard to qualify for the WC

I guess we'll see you in 2022

i dont know why i never know the argie managers

Didn't know that embarrassing your NT was a thing to sack the manager

You are assuming that the other countries are in good conditions. Most national teams in CONMEBOL are a mess.

yet none of them are playing as bad as argentina, especially because they're not tactical ""geniuses"" willing to completely forsake their midfield. Besides, at least the other countries aren't full of star players with egos bigger than their nations hindering their ability to play as a team

face it Dieguito, you guys are screwed

All of them are inconsistent as fuck, that's why there is so little difference in points when you look between 2nd and 8th place.

Face it, Faginho, we're not the only ones with a mess on our hands. When fucking Peru and Paraguay still have a chance to qualify, you know things are messed up all across the board.

REMOVE:

Lavezzi: He's a fucking clown and shouldn't be called
Higuain: Like Lavezzi, but a literal clown on the field
Di Maria: He doesn't give a fuck about Argentina, you can tell by the way he plays that he doesn't care about being on the team he just runs forward looking at the ground until he meets 2 defenders and dives (Tevez syndrome)
Aguero: EPL trash that should never be called
Lamela: Same as above
Rojo: Same as above
Pastore: Always injured and no chemistry with anyone, his entire play is about chemistry and that doesn't happen on the national team
Romero: What the fuck is this piece of shit doing on the national team for 10 years already? Because he was friends with Di Maria at the olympics? The same bullshit why Zabaleta, Di Maria, Romero, Aguero are all called. because they are "friends" not because they are the best.
Mascherano: You are finished. You're old. You only know how to complain. Since you wore an Argentina shirt, Argentina has failed. You are bad luck, just fuck off already.
Biglia: You don't do anything besides pass sideways and when the time comes where you need to score a penalty you miss not once, but twice, and then Messi takes the blame. Just fuck off you disgusting slav inbred, and go fuck your solid 3/10 wife that looks like the old man from Rocky Horror Picture show.
Banega, like biglia but not white.

Yes
Yes
No
Yes
No
No, he's okay as CB, just don't put him on the left
Yes
I don't know, Argie keepers are mostly memes
Eh, we don't have a replacement
Same
eh

they'll just get blatant refball in the last two rounds if it comes to that

I thought that was just a meme

You're a faggot dude, just stop

loooool

Hey is there any chance that Bielsa could replace Bauza?

Haven't heard any reports on that.

Why would they do that? 4 games until the end of the qualifiers and changing a DT? that's fucking insane

But honestly these 2 losses were necessary for us, Tabarez will change the team like we saw in Peru, except this time he'll do it properly.

He was already called after Martino left but he declined.
Can't blame him though, AFA is a shithole right now.

Lol Argentina BTFO

Bauza will stay forever

It's a risky move to let him go in such a crucial time. It really depends who they are putting on his spot. I see Argentina's chances at around 60%

AFA president already confirmed Bauza is staying. Argentina is qualifying 5th after beating New Zealand tho