we don't hate Americans
we are just worried about the direction they are heading

No one hate americans as russians t b h
European """hate""" is like love in comparison
fuck america

wut
aren't russians european too?

Fuck Amerilards

Russia is too cool to be part of Europe.

stupid sexy 2b

Europe ends at Germany's Eastern border.

Everything past that is a slavic/mongol shithole

Less than half -no, Im in europe for example.

Russia is eurasian.

that's nice pyotr, but what about the kuriles?

always make me click

ddr used propaganda like youtube.com/watch?v=2flpdqGfAsw (communists complaining about foreign influence in a nation LMAO) and that spread to the west too and both the left and right have anti american rhetoric

Only Western/North-Western Europeans consider themselves European, really. If it came down to being explicit, then more would, yes but only on a technicality. It's not something that is thought about or a part of the identity of most of "Europe". It would be less so without the propaganda-spewing, undemocratic, authoritarian Empire that the European Union aggressively attempts to be. They seem to purport an identity of "European" above actual countries, which obviously serves their purposes well enough.

Let me educate you, Polish proxyfag:
There is a butthurt belt in Europe that hates (envies) Americans, nothing more

I hate their stupid culture bleeding over

I love american [spoiler]boys[/spoiler]

>Russia is the cool kid in school
>smokes behind the gym instead of going to classes
>steal Ukraines lunch money for some nebulous reason
>glorifies his dad the SU, who died for bad life decisions

At last I see

because we take all their women

I like amerikans

'native amerikans' the other yurotrash that stole this continent from them and turned it into a babylonian shit deserve hatred from civilized cultures.

no one likes compressed annoying idiots.

I hate americans because they have no respect for everyone, especially the french. Before talking to americans on the internet I genuinely liked them.
Turns out the only people who like the french in the USA are stupid people who are obsessed with the old Paris clichés. All of the rest hate us mainly because of stereotypes, like treacherous french or coward, or recently the "french are not white" meme, which is pretty funny coming from a 50% non-white country.
They are extremely arrogant and smug and yet they accuse us of being arrogant. I have yet to find a frenchman as arrogant as an american. Every french would love his country to some extent but know it is still deeply flawed. Americans love their country no matter how deep in shit they are.

Makes me even more mad when I saw how they reacted back in when the french gov didn't want to help them in the iraq war. So arrogant they think we are their dog who will obey them and follow them everywhere. I know Villepin was a huge annoying LARPing faggot but americans are stupid and it reinforced their stereotypes they inherited from the brits. They start buying french wine to waste it on the street for some reason. They start naming the "french" stuff in other ways like freedom fries. They are extremely stupid and they are not ashamed to feel superior to other countries though.

Basically a bunch of huge cunts
Lafayette and cie should have never help these huge morons

I guess you hate western weebs that have this distorted view of your country and think that everything is like in their animes?
Americans are mostly the same, just replace animes with stereotypes and whatever their mainstream media (that is a huge piece of shit) tells them.

I love americans. you guys just don't get bants. probably a cultural thing.

wtf

We feel the same about you, user.

>internet memes are reality
Come on, frog. The only people who don't like you guys are the handful of old people who fought in WWII and their kids. Most Americans don't actually have an opinion about France, positive or negative. Even the vocal minority barely cares except as the current social climate allows them to virtue signal. Don't think that represents all of us, or even a majority.

If it makes you feel better, your country is always going to be tight with me
>France one of the first NATO countries to join the coalition for our wars in the middle east
>one of the only countries to help us out in Libya
>public erected a temp-monument in memorial of the tenth anniversary of 9/11
>we fucked you over after you helped us in the Revolution and forgave us for it
>helped us out in virtually every war weve ever fought as a country
>frequently backs us in international
Frogs are permabros, anyone who says otherwise is a cocksucker.

It is a cultural thing. "bants" or "shit-talking/talking shit" are generally reserved for your friends, and usually only between the same gender (men and women do not shit talk each other frequently, even as friends). It is considered incredibly childish to engage in them with strangers.

This is the power of French autism eh

>fifty percent non white
that number is actually wrong. when you take out latinos and arabs we are actually 38% white

Not him but we also offered you a gigantic copper statue built solely to celebrate your independance and our friendship iirc, which is pretty cool

>The only people who don't like you guys are the handful of old people who fought in WWII and their kids
Why though?

It's hard to not hate Americans, especially on Sup Forums.

Americans are completely uninteresting. All they do is repost age old shit over and over to this very day. They're like drones, there would be no noticable difference if every single post with an American flag would be made by one person. It's either this or their rampant r/the_donald-tier shitposting. I have never seen a single original American post since ~2 years. It's always the same shitty tryhard "banter" and the pinnacle of Americaposting is using a frog image.

The only time American posts are interesting is when they're outright stupid and this is something they cannot control.
On top of that they make up like 70% of the board's population and not a single one of them is interested in international culture or other languages.

Just read through this thread. It's just >white >moosleem >pepe.jpg >politics
Americans do not belong on this board and never did. Go to already, that board was made for you miserable lot.

they dont, polack
dont make it up, even though you hate germans

its just that some immigrants with germ flag shitposting hard and i am greek. its just blown up actual german poster arguments that are not even so radical or hostile.