Should we start shilling for anti-white hate rhetoric online?

Now hear me out before calling me a cuck or a shill.

The more normies who are exposed to extreme, over the top anti-white racist hate speech from non-whites, the more it will psychologically drive them closer to pro-white communion and ultimately right-wing politics and being 'redpilled', furthering our agenda.

A lot of white liberals(despite the few extremist white-guilters) only fall in line with that train of thought because they are programed to see non-whites as victims instead of whites. If we start campaigning to switch the narrative and show that anti-white extremism is very real and possible, they will fall out of that train of thought out of fear. Simply, moderate white liberals are only liberals because they are not afraid for their own safety yet. And if they happen to start doing their own research on the subject, they will fall upon the never ending mountain of evidence for white-genocide in the west and fight against it.

It might feel bad, attacking your own kind, but in the end is it not worth it? We all know the anti-white rhetoric is only going to get worst the more whites become minorities in their own countries. It's better to speed up the process and wake people up now, while we still have a fighting chance.

>he thinks this isn't happening right now, all over pol

Many alt-right chums are actively doing this on social media already, friend. There's a term for it, but I'm dumb and can't remember it.

I agree but the problem with the whole subversion and scheming thing is that people legitimately get hurt out there. Our job is not to lay the groundworks for a führership, our job is to minimize the damage done to our fellow man.
Let the professionals handle the real stuff

Our job is merely to vote for controlled opposition parties who won't solve any problems but who'll minimize the damage done to us the most

actually this is a good idea
liberal psychology will always work in a victim/guilty mindset
just change the roles and you've got a revolution breeding
stop spreading the idea of the evil white man wanting to kill and colonize the poor little pocs who dindu nuffin
propagandize the concept of white people being made minorities in their own homelands by their treacherous governments

Also remember. Lebanon, South Africa, Brazil and Rhodesia. No one helped them. No one will help us. Don't escalate things

jesus christ what a pathetic cuck faggot do you listen to yourself?
white people literally colonized the entire fucking world and could get rid of nignoggities in their countries before you can even say sieg heil

That only happened because they let it slowly take over.

Like the frog in boiling water analogy. If you turn up the heat too high, too fast, the people will panic and act to stop it.

You've lost your right to call yourself human if you can with a clear conscience go around and tell a bunch of animals to kill all whitey and then watch them do it

t. Sweden

>Should we start shilling for anti-white hate rhetoric online?

Yes. A million times, yes. The problem is most of Sup Forums is too autistic to do it right and it's always pretty obvious why @bix_n00d is calling you a cracker on Twitter.
We need believably more than anything.

If you can start hating anonymously, do it. On Sup Forums for example (i's pretty high traffic), post some pictures of dead white kids or bruised white children and laugh about it while covertly alluding to the fact that you're "black". I don't really have the dedication to do that longterm though, so it'll just be written off as some faggot trolling.

But it's not them actually saying it, its us. If some of them actually start acting out our words, they a) were most likely to do it anyway. So they'll be killed or go to prison. And b) that'll be even more powerful as evidence to what we're propagating and trying to achieve.

White girls find it hot to live out anti-white philosophy and suck brown dick. They do this to show their fathers and those mansplaining white guy smartasses how empowered they are.

Your idea is bad.

Yeah and lose their fucking jobs because they're racist Sup Forums/stormfront posting pieces of shit.

Shut the fuck up. How many times have whites committed mass murder and genocide?

Liberals think that by siding with blacks or muslims both groups will spare them when the big day comes

No, it's already enough, Sup Forums doesn't even need to shill because it's everywhere now.
Even if we did decide to shill, barely anything would change and it would only get worse.

You stupid bastards sit in here and bitch and moan like all of this shit is happening to you for no fucking reason. Read a fucking history book. You got it coming and you know it so let's cut all the fucking bullshit.

Exactly, we have to be very subtle about it

Hey that's pretty good. Very believable. See, this is the kinda stuff I wanna see!

Now get out there and start posting that on facebook and twitter. Practicing on us ain't gonna do anything.

I've been doing this on plebbit for years. Half of SRS are legit satirists.

>The problem is most of Sup Forums is too autistic to do it right and it's always pretty obvious
When you do things right, people will wonder if you've done anything at all.

>The more normies who are exposed to extreme, over the top anti-white racist hate speech from non-whites, the more it will psychologically drive them closer to pro-white communion and ultimately right-wing politics and being 'redpilled', furthering our agenda.
Exactly.
That's why all my neo-nazis friends want to accelerate the current situation.
We always needed something like that, and it's happening.

Wow. I had never made the connection between Donald Drumpf and Hitler before. Makes you think. Therefore I am now a #cruzmissile