Tell me Sup Forums what is the purpose of life?

Tell me Sup Forums what is the purpose of life?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video31298043/teen_sissy_take_long_dildo_ball_deep
youtube.com/watch?v=E_qvy82U4RE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eh, that picture sums it up pretty effectively.

To live and be happy.

to wash her cum off with piss?

There is no purpose. Which is why i choose to be self destructive. Anything that happens after i die is not my problem

Prove it.

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

The purpose of life is to experience all that we are able to. The good. The bad. all of it.

There is no purpose.
If you don't belive in god nothing is ever importend, nothing makes sense.
Which is not to say that you should believe in god!
I myself am very sceptical in this point. The only thing I am pretty sure about is the following:
If there is no afterlife life itself has no meaning.

To toil and die

dropping your load and eating doritos

To sexually assault someone and go your whole life not paying the price for it.

Nono you dont get the idea.
There is no prove for such a statement! You need to prove him wrong

What the guy in that pic is doing.

fbpbpppbpbppbpp

you are already dying

the birth itself is the begin of this process

the growth of human knowledge is sort of the purpose of human life, really. Religion is a hinder in that respect.

To make up lies that carry on for thousands of years

To mold the mushy, vague soul you are born with into a harder, tougher entity through hard work, leaning, and bitter experience.

I tell this to my gf. She tells my im an idiot.

...pretty much that

The purpose of life is a life with a purpose.

Not exactly like that. I think the purpose is to put the cum in her pussy not on her face. I think the only purpose of life is the biological force to reproduce. I'd wish there was more but I guess that's all. The purpose of life is to keep life going. So the purpose of life is life itself.

to get my face cummed on like that

Good. Good.

Men: To have your seed extracted in ways you see fit.

Female: To extract male seed. Useless, worthless otherwise.

also supporting renewable energy and stuff like this?

..and die in vain

wtf are you talking about?

bullshit

Is thus why you choose to dress like a girl? You gone rogue

Are you saying the purpose of life is to experience all that it has to offer (including inner values like conditioned morals)?

I think it goes a lot deeper than that and the meaning itself can never be found in the outside world.

Stop searching and craving, start giving and sharing

Stop coping, start thriving

hahahaha fyck off and die my man

"The purpose of life is to keep life going"

Well she's a woman, so not totally unexpected

this is such bullshit. why would nature make the effort to grow an organism an give birth to it only to sent it into decay seconds later? your purpose is reproduction. you are actually growing and getting stronger and healthier every minute of your life until your early 20s. nature expect you to fuck and produce offspring around that time and then doesn't give a fuck about you. and it is only from then on that the process of dying slowly starts. after you served your original purpose

yah but I don't get what renewable energies have to do with that?

so the purpose is to extend the human race?

white boys fucked by horse

xvideos.com/video31298043/teen_sissy_take_long_dildo_ball_deep

Maintain your body. Don't die, be healthy. Find things you like doing and then do them. That's all.

my man

you have got to agree that coal is going to run out some day, right?

also nice quads dude!

nobody said something about extension. it's only about not going extinct.

the meaning of life is to give other countries freedom

To pass on your genes

To advance your values and secure results you care about.

fair point
but what for?

thanks my man. my biggest achievement to this day. and yes obviously it does someday. but man lived without using fossil fuels for a very long period so I don't get why lack of coal might be harmful to life? it would only be harmful to life quality I think

To follow the trail of whys completely or not at all.

>but what for?

You have to care about it for its own sake in order to be motivated to do anything about it.

Harry Potter > Star Wars

well that's actually a good fucking question. what for. maybe there is no deeper purpose of humans and animals reproducing which would mean there is no deeper meaning to life itself. only a shallow one which is reproducing.

thats some bullshit!
i dont have to care about the possible extingtion of the human race just in order to give your mom a nice creampie

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And hear the lamentations of their women.

It's a tie.

I like the term "shallow meaning"
I am going to use it from now on

You create meaning to your life not the reverse.

Yeah but giving my mom a creampie has nothing to do with the extinction of the human race. The point is you have to care about things to be motivated to advance them; if you care about giving my mom a creampie then have at it.

Exactly. Satanic trips is right as always.

God here, listen close OP, if I have to explain it, it's not funny.

To procreate
/thread

There isn't one. Life is what you make it. Go out and do things. Push yourself to your limit. When you stop and start to ponder what the meaning of it all is, you know you're doing it wrong.

>you have to care about things to be motivated to advance them
And if I dont care about the human race, what is my reason in life?

My purpose in life is to be a cumdump for cock in uniform

thanks mate. you make me feel like a fucking philosopher. people using my made up expressions I might write a book or two

>And if I dont care about the human race, what is my reason in life?

Well, regardless of whether you care about humanity, what do you care about? Myself I just like writing facts into the history of the universe.

To cum in as many Vaginas as possible!

this is such a normie answer. how can anybody using mind and reason come to the conclusion that there is absolutely no purpose of life when there is a purpose to everything else in the world. come on mate you can do better than that

I also was at this point a few years ago. "Leaving your fingerprint on the face of earth" But I have come to the conclusion that once you are dead everything is meaningless.

nice meme

To pick a role.

Truth

adc

thats a fucking good point

support

And this rule will always apply.

To save your semen and meditate to connect to what we call 'God'.

is this some anime or vidya reference?

Spread until we conquer the milky way. You are welcome.

and then?

Do you think there is afterlife? Recently I'm finding it hard to cope that there is none

to live

No, I just smoked weed for the first time in 2 months and answered the question, but I'm for sure not the first who said that.

I'd much rather spread your moms pussy lips

to procreate and make more life.

There isn't one. It's up to you to create the purpose yourself.

probably, but how could anyone ever know what it looks like and therefore make the right decisions to get to this afterlife?

FROM MY FAVORITE SHOW XD

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=E_qvy82U4RE

To reproduce and die.

To explode of course.

mooooooooo
I'm a cow

>mooooooooo
>I'm a cow

You I like.

>But I have come to the conclusion that once you are dead everything is meaningless.

An understandable position. Listen though, I actually did my PhD in philosophy and wrote a doctoral thesis on intrinsic value. I've thought about this a lot, and ultimately my view is that meaning and value are relative to individuals, but that doesn't change the fact that meaning and value exist. You can care about things in this life (and have reasons to care about them) even if you know you'll be dead some day.

k if that wasn't a refernce then it was just some unintelligent blabbering, nevermind

The objective is to die. The ones that get there first are the best ones.

But i'm a scarred fag, so i'm here instead of being an hero

>what is the purpose of life?
it is different for everyone. you have the individual freedom to decide your own purpose or lack of purpose.

>unintelligent blathering
>effectively shortforms rhizomatic growth

it is not. there might be subjective purpose which you gave your life. but I was talking about an objective purpose not given to you by yourself but given to us by something exterior and valid for each and everyone of us.