Have you ever considered going vegan?

Have you ever considered going vegan?

>expecting anybody who browses this site to think introspectively and about anything but themselves

No but I've thought about sucking a cow's tiddies before

No.
I've done vegetarianism for 6 months before just because I felt like it, and it was easy and there was nice food but I like meat so fuck it.
Being a vegan would be a lot of hassle, and I like meat and milk and cheese and I like my clothes that are made of animals so fuck it.
Also nobody likes vegans apart from other vegans.

Nope, not once. My body is not designed to eat only plants

The problem with vegans isn't so much their diet- rather the problem is their need for everybody to agree with them. It's like they want approval instead of acceptance.

Exactly, I feel like the fact that I have certain teeth evolved for eating meat means that I should probably do that. The kingdom animalia doesn't evolve things that aren't detrimental to survival. And meat is delicious, let's not forget that.

This is Sup Forums. Why did you expect there to be a normal response? I have ABSOLUTELY sucked a cow's udders before.

It's a sexual thing.

I fuck cows.

I still eat bacon cheeseburgers.

>Implying I haven't
Now you'll tell me that I also need to kill cattle myself to eat them? Because I have as well.

How do you know someone is vegan? Oh, they will let you know.

How does fresh cows milk magically become vegan?

that's hot

What retarded OP was trying to say is that you would be vegan if you had to suck on udders to be able to drink milk.

If you had to eat the dirt I'm sure you wouldn't be vegan.

I'm not sure I agree with you. Maybe OP is just confused. Vegans get that way sometimes. I think it's their diet.

Every time I see a vegan (who I know is vegan), I have to remind myself that correlation isn't necessarily causality. That's because every single one of them seems to be a huge faggot, and it makes it so I have a hard time even considering doing as they do, out of fear it might make me how they are.

you have to cook it to eat it, dumbass.

Great example, even the vegan weightlifters are often huge faggots

Muscles are meat though...

The dubs of truth