salon.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA
youtube.com/watch?v=-paa3wwGWww
youtu.be/Oyx9z1qUPS4?t=2m49s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A new trial is not the same thing as an appeal

>Vice just got #rekt
>Gawker BTFO

All that's left is Buzzfeed, Jezebel, and muh Bitch media.

Goodnight sweet prince

don't they have to choose whether they want a new trial or to appeal? I thought it was one or the other and if you get denied, that's that.

Ha ha I'm going to roleplay as the Hulk in each of their comment sections

Jezebel is owned by gawker along with a handful of other digital shitrags

>Jezebel

Gawker owns Jezebel

Who owns Salon? Now that's a hate group without a doubt.

The Hulkster's in the house. Check him out, check him out. Get up off your seat. He's got to beat his meat.

Can somebody who knows about murican law confirm which one is it? Can they still appeal?

Smash 'em, Hulkster!

THREAD THEME
m.youtube.com/watch?v=guG9cVs3ms4

Smash 'em, Hulkster!

Thank You Based Hulkster

Smash 'em, Hulkster!

SMASH EM HULKSTER

This is likely the end of post trial motion practice in the trial court. They can still appeal but will have to bond around the judgment to prevent execution during the pendency of the appeal.

Smash 'em hulkster

Not sure if thay can appeal, though I think they can.

Even if they do, they'll use much of the same justification as they did for their retrial request, which was denied.

>HULK HOGANS IS GONNA DO IT!
>THIS IS A LEGAL MOVE!
>GAWKER GOES DOWN!
>I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT!

>salon
Never have I hated something so much that was so mentally retarded. How many people go on that shit

Hulkamania runs wild once more

BuzzFeed, HuffingtonPost, Salon. Correct.

According to this; hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/judge-upholds-hulk-hogans-140-897301

It goes to a new stage;

>Now that the judge has determined what Gawker must pay, the case moves to the appellate stage where the Nick Denton-owned company is set to rally behind free speech and free press under the First Amendment plus further argue that it didn't get a fair trial thanks to Campbell's jury instructions and evidence that the judge precluded from being heard. Hogan's battle with Gawker has certainly sent a loud message, but the lessons being drawn from this case are still being shaped.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appellate_procedure_in_the_United_States en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appellate_court

This older article outlines their options

hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/how-gawker-will-appeal-hulk-879146

Seems like its far from over.

SMASH 'EM HULKSTER!

A new trial means the old case is thrown out and it's retried

An appeal is just challenging the verdict or interpretation of law

Smash 'Em, Hulkster!

Don't forget Muffington post

This

YES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Seems like its far from over.
pic related, its them feeding their lawyers

This kills Jezebel and Kotaku too.

Smash 'em, Hulkster!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Abrams#The_Mary_Sue
Find dirt on TMS. We need to crack this challenge.

What about the second trial he started against them?
SMASH 'EM, HULKSTER!

Bye faggots

Bankruptcy when?

>salon.com/
Front page: Increasingly nervous liberals

Adrien Chen BTFO
Anita Sarkeesian BTFO
Kotaku BTFO
Jezebel BTFO
Gawker BTFO

Talk that shit now faggits. GamerGate wins. SJWs lose.

Jezebel is Gawker media
What happened to VICE?

There are several ways to stonewall a judgement.

Gawker can appeal to the the next appellate level, which would be the Florida COurt of Appeals, since this is a state case. If the Appeals court denies Gawker, they could potentially get the Florida Supreme Court to look at the case and possibly reduce the award, order a new trial, or even dismiss the case. Gawker could even try SCOTUS if they are denied in Florida.

Gawker could also ask the judge to set aside the award or issue a judgement notwithstanding the verdict which is essentially saying the jury didn't know what the fuck they were doing and just awarded Hogan money willy-nilly.

Even then, judgment doesn't guarantee you'll get paid, you still need to collect which could involve getting a court order to compel Gawker to pay.

This case is pretty much over, Gawker is gonna pay, big time.

SMASH THEM HULKSTER

SMASH 'EM HULKSTER

In Florida specifically, if they even want a CHANCE at an appeal, they have to fucking put ALL the money up at first.

All 140m.

In America you always have the right to appeal, no matter what. You could murder 20 people all on camera with 100% evidence against you, and you could still appeal.

Doesnt mean you get it.

Gawker has to put up all the owed money though for an appeal, its a weird Florida law.

nothing stops the N W O

Where did it all go so wrong?

He might be talking about the thing with poland, where they were trying hard to make them seem like racist extremists.

It became nothing more than a site devoted to normalizing deviant fetishes

Today is the day Gawker officially dies.

Rejoice.

SMASH 'EM HULKSTER

JUST

SMASH 'EM, HULKSTER!

no, you can keep appealing until you run out of money or things to appeal

i think there is a cap

How will this stop them from just creating a new company doing the same old shit?

>How many people go on that shit
Only the people too stupid to actually fall for their bait. Salon is very clearly an experiment into new forms of clickbait and I'd be very surprised indeed if their writers actually believed in what they put out.

BASED

FUCKING

PETER

THIEL

Will Hulk even get money out of this or will Gawker's Jew lawyers fuck about so much that he dies before he sees a penny?

>HA HA I LOVE IT MAGGLE

>What happened to VICE?
There are unofficial reports of the entire staff being laid off.
>Anita Sarkeesian BTFO
How so?
>Chen
How?

It's funny that Nick Denton is crying about some billionaire funding efforts against Gawker

They deserve it with their gutter journalism, they out Peter Thiel and no surprise he's not an enemy you want to make.

flew too close to the sun idiots

now pay debts

It'll hopefully bankrupt the owners.
No doubt the jezebel staff will be picked up by vice or salon though

lol this will do nothing to GAWKER. They're about to get over 100 Billion dollars from various Jewish groups. Watch.

Now just time to bring HuffPo down. Salon can be left as a warning to future generations given it has no threat anyway being an echo chamber that only SJW-tier readers actually listen to any more. HuffPo has a worrying air of legitimacy we need to tackle though.

This. When Hulk still comes out on top and Gawker is completely bankrupt from legal fees and what they owe him, I'll cry tears of joy

Vice was bought by HBO. The kikes ruined vice big time like everything they fucking touch.

They dont like reality

>the Nick Denton-owned company is set to rally behind free speech and free press under the First Amendment plus further argue that it didn't get a fair trial thanks to Campbell's jury instructions and evidence that the judge precluded from being heard.

Shit, it didn't work.
Guess we can try the same shit again.

Maksa velat, Gawker.

Let's hope Jezebel is the first to get killed off followed by Kotaku

Gawkamania is dead

>Started thread on Sup Forums about Based Hogan.
>Thread deleted within 1 min.

Based Sup Forums!

IM READY FOR THE SECOND RUN OF HULKMANIA

all the new writers with vision start their own projects, while the established brand just attracts hacks who want a line on their resume

Ever listen to interviews with the guy? He is the living embodiment of 'I'm always right.'

FAGS
You really think Hulk will shut it down? NO
He will keep it as a new cash cow. Nothing will change. Stop with the delusions. Gawker may suck flaming dick, but this will not kill them. Screencap this

>they out Peter Thiel
Disgusting. No one should be outed unless they're some anti-gay politician who's also fucking rent boys in secret or something.

Sup Forums doesn't want you unless you're bitching about console wars

THREAD THEME SONG

youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA

And that's where Trump comes in and body slams this

Hi Nick.

What happened to HuffPo, I swear back around 2010 or so it was alright

VICE actually does some music videos on itunes, I think for another company.

I've heard they're s h i t to their employees.

laymans non-lawyerfag terms, please
I'm just a public educated regular jagoff

this

And NOWTHIS

ayboiiiii

based Hogan
I was listening to TRS yesterday and apparently this whole case is costing some faggot Gawker """"""Journalist"""""" a little over $100,000 and he's already ~$65,000 in debt from college (after 7 years of paying it off).

This cuck is most likely going to kill himself. Like legitimately, memes aside, fucking off-himself in the near future.

SMASH 'EM HULKSTER

youtube.com/watch?v=-paa3wwGWww

Why the fuck would Hogan keep this shit running? It isn't a cash cow in the slightest.

Doing God's work.

Nick?
All I'm saying is don't get your hopes up. This will happen

Trump wins again

youtu.be/Oyx9z1qUPS4?t=2m49s

>How will this stop them from just creating a new company doing the same old shit?
You need trust for investors since the lawsuit is going to hit the main guy's assets themselves.

Why is it that whenever someone says "screencap this" they're dumb as fuck?

Well, I guess they could keep their jobs if they come up with 140 million. But if they had such money why would they shill for a living?