Don't forget jisoo

who could forget that goddess?

word

arin can cure autism

I would select crayon pop - bar bar bar for the first song to dance to

crayon pop

12 shots of antifreeze please, thanks.

i want heart attack instead

alright since we just opened up the bar you guys are each allowed to put one picture on the wall. which one are you putting up?

*Flies into this general*

Babysoul looks great here

good posts

That's really gay, I genuinely appreciate it.

He's talking about me, even though I'm not obese. Just fat. Please stop giving him (You)s, he doesn't deserve the attention and if you keep going he'll just keep talking about the "fat aussie that bragged about high-fiving his waifu".

Whenever he talks about that it seriously sounds like he is jealous. I bet he wishes he could go to Korea and meet his waifu. I hope that one day he has that opportunity and that he has the means to do so soon. I want him to feel fulfilled and happy.

>Babysoul looks great

word

cat-hy

I got it wrong then, they still could have a good impact because market is oversaturated with girlgroups that can`t deliver anything good, netizens are tired of defending their shitty ass nugus so a girlgroup with quality will attract nugushitters, smshillers, twice antis and kpop connoisseurs

not really

Word
You can be Scandinavian too

In Diary episodes you can see them left to their own devices to practice by themselves, then they did group harmony drills which only practice intonation, then I think the vocal line got personal training from Hwang Chiyeul. They train them all for useless stuff like guitar too

CRANK THAT MA FUCKIN MO MO MO

uglyzfans are fat aussies confirmed

>she was but some people dropped her after she went skelly mode
Only fakes would stop loving her. Fakes should burn

Babysoul's mom*

im proud of my creation. this is the only things ive ever been proud of

is there a joy archer pic?

And handsome Scandinavian guys.
Seriously, Keianon is a good looking dude.

no stop

i'm gonna use it for late night threads, honestly a great piece of oc

I'm sorry I'll stop replying to him. Do you know when you're going to see lovelyz again?

If we're going to have a kpg bar we have to have the music be on a shuffle of all groups discographies. Or you can queue up a song using the in-house app on your smart phone or something.

How could I?

this

Wheein...

Our girl
twitter.com/SedoPls/status/906820837684084736

HOOOOW SCANDINAVIAN OF ME

Dont know. Only know of archer Seulgi and Wendy

if i had money i would fly to korea and force feed wendy her favorite baked goods until she becomes healthy again

if dubs my picture will be extra sized

nope she wasnt an archer

imagine a kpg where the janny can't imbibe for religious reasons or even enter the building without a fake ID

If they ever come down to Australia I'll 100% see them. I'll take my Lovelyz light stick to any event in this country and support them with fanchants, even if I'm the only one.

If they have another proper concert like Alwayz where it's a show of just them and their music, I'd probably try and see them again. I don't think we'll get another one for a while, though. Maybe not for another year if I had to imagine. Winter concerts are hard to do since only small venues are indoors, mostly and with Lovelyz growth they'll need bigger concert halls soon enough.

i'm pretty sure that's illegal

joy never did archery, our ideal archers are seulgi irene and yeri but for some reason wendy did it in last isac and ruined it

im updating it rn so we can keep using it. im adding the pictures people wanted for decorations in the post where i asked them what they wanted up on the walls

It's sad that companies don't invest more resources in their own singers.

aw shit meant for

Do you live in a fat town? I've seen skinnier

POOWER

how? joy?

why didn't you guys post rv in the rv thread but you're posting them now? lame fucks

so is forcefully starving a person but sm gets away with it just fine

JOY

WOW

Daebak. Put these wives side by side on the wall.

word

my jaw is on the floor holy fuck

I'm surprised they aren't going to kcon australia

Mon Cherie...

yuck

im on your team friend i love her

They are having a comeback this month so there is no time to come down to Australia during their promotions. It's not surprising, they aren't too popular outside of Korea and Japan.

last thread was too autistic with the fandom war nonsense

I suddenly feel like gucci, wtf.

oh shit i think i added them to the original one which was way bigger. well ehres what we have now boys...looks pretty good.

There was no fandom war. That idiot never revealed what group he likes (coward)

can we bring back this joy

how embarrassing was it being the fattest person at the uglyz concert? fat uncle foreigner. so cliche LOL

Are they really coming back this month? I heard a rumor about infinite having a comeback too so I wonder how that will work

too far man

yeah all i have is this old korean jukebox that plays korean propaganda. does someone wanna bring in a speaker or something?

This is some good work, user.
You should have a television somewhere behind the bar dedicated to showing the hourly Melon top 100 and another for the hanteo sales charts.

>putting wjsn up there

lmao

they're our girls

They said so at their concert I think.

But all Lovelinus are handsome

my only requirement is that you have belgium beer and you dont put lovelyz music

LOL

they do train them for hours on end at dance performances which is what half of every group is really there to do. Frankly, while Kei was singing on her own for many years trying to get accepted as a trainee Jisoo was doing animal impressions on TV. It'd be nice if they continued to give music lessons post-debut though but I guess their schedule is too packed

why isnt omg up there then

where are the crustomers