Welcome home, Nadya!

Welcome home, Nadya!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-T9ccImRLw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_military_intervention_in_Ukraine_(2014–present)
youtube.com/watch?v=tZFz_QXyNCI
youtube.com/watch?v=If_jjQ0-tic
youtube.com/watch?v=OBaQFafK3ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=v9YnDirqwT4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What?_Where?_When?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

чe тaм y хoхлoв?

Why she looks more courageous than russian Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) wusses?

because she wont be executed in her fatherland

Because she's a war hero and martyr.
These are just a criminal mercenaries.

>These are just a criminal mercenaries.
yeah. stick to the version

Today we've learned that 1 Ukrainian freedom fighter life equals to 2 alive GRU spetcnaz and 2 dead propagandist journalist

got some nice titties

btw did she actually harm journalists or is that Rusky propaganda? Not well informed enough to make a decision on this.

you should add to this the improvement of the relations

propaganda, she was kidnapped before the journalists were killed or so I heard.

Just saw the news on CNN. JESUS CHRISTUS! Do Ukrainians have any identity other than being anti-Russia? What a negative mindset to have as a country. She's literally basking in her failure.

Disgusting woman, should have been skewered.

You Russians can't handle a Ukrainian woman? In my country we rape them in a moving rickshaw at 27kph and poo on their faces while humming Patrioticheskaya Pesnya.

Ukraine and Russia are at war, scat lord.

Russki propaganda

Definitely propaganda and i guess those journalists where killed by russians just to blame her

heh, what do you expect her to be delighted with russia after being detained for 2 years?

If Russia were at war with Ukraine, there would be no Ukraine.

It's a Ukrainian civil war that Russia naturally got involved in.

NO they are not, Syria.

It's not a war. Just a pity and largesse generating machine so they can get money from IMF. If they declare WAR officially the money stops. Learn your current affairs, Syria.

I just googled UKRAINE WAR WITH RUSSIA. 0 results.

It's claimed that she corrected artillery fire hiding in Russian refugee camp, so technically she don't wound anyone

>I just googled UKRAINE WAR WITH RUSSIA. 0 results.
oh boy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_military_intervention_in_Ukraine_(2014–present)

Oh fucking Jesus on the cross, a Russki poster on Sup Forums who isn't a watnik.

Their involvment means they are at war with Ukraine, or how can a few anticivilizin miners in Eastern Ukraine hold the line against the fucking Ukraine army?

Fuck off German cuck

>Oh fucking Jesus on the cross, a Russki poster on Sup Forums who isn't a watnik.
You are welcome

kek

>civil war
that girkin faggot admitted that he was sent to donbass after he took crimea to more or less do what they did in crimea.

>Their involvment means they are at war with Ukraine
No, that's actually not how it works...

>or how can a few anticivilizin miners in Eastern Ukraine hold the line against the fucking Ukraine army?
A lot of the rebels were in the fucking Ukraine army, before the Euromaidan (NATO-backed coup)

why isn't she wearing a uniform?

Are you now going to pretend your country is not in a civil war? You have had a violent revolution, multiple warlords rising up with private armies and entire provinces going separatist.

but of course all is Russia's fault right?

fuck you hohol

>entire provinces going separatist.
top kek.

that is why when the russian army moved in to take novoazovsk way back in august of 2014. the citizens of mariopol created a human wall to protect their city from russian fighters.

your tricks will not work here you retarded faggot.

>lets just make things up

Enjoy your denial and enjoy your civil war.

Just remember, in an actual war with Russia, Ukraine would be obliterated.

wat.

nevermind that shit, are Givi and Motorola still alive?

Russia opportunistically used the Western-backed oligarch coup in Kiev as a reason to invade. It is the oldest trick in the book, really. "We, a friendly nation, will protect the land of X from the usurper Y by sending our armies there!" Sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZFz_QXyNCI

though euro news was lying because the forces that took novoazosk were actually regular russian forces that crossed the border into ukraine and attacked the ukrainian front from the rear.

Ukraine belongs to Russia.

You will NOT join the EU. You will NOT become part of the West.

We do NOT want you. I'm glad the Dutch electorate rejected your association agreement.

youtube.com/watch?v=If_jjQ0-tic
It's so Martin Luter King speech. I wish you could understand

>Ukraine belongs to Russia
No, we don't want them.

Neither do we.

You're too late. Ukraine is Europe now

>You will NOT join the EU.
Is that a good thing now, with the rapefugees, brexit and all that?

>she
>her

This is a good point, the EU could just dump all the refugees in the Ukraine. Good thinking, Ukraine.

They will runaway back asap

build a wall

Wait? She fights on air and ground forces?

Wild card;
youtube.com/watch?v=OBaQFafK3ZU

heh I doubt them refugees would be doing any raping in ukraine because our police force, while corrupt as fuck, are not a bunch of cucks and they would rather swiftly straighten them out

to tell you the truth I am rather conflicted on bringing in refugees into ukraine, for our population has become rather top heavy due to a low birth rate and young people emigrating.

I don't understand her exaggerated behavior. It's the way she showed her 'delight'. Shameful exhibition of bravado like a politician that she is. Cringeworthy. No soldier with dignity will do this. I am not anti-Ukraine but you guys get an erection on literally the smallest events.

Eurovison then this. Seriously it's really shameful for a country in 21st century to be doing this.No wonder you're a failed kleptocracy.

KEK.Calling a proxy armed conflict a war. Ukraine would be wiped in a matter of hours if it declared official war on Russia. Like i said, Ukraine will stop getting financial aid and bailouts from international agencies like IMF/USA/ World Bank if it was officially at war. They can't do that because they need money.

They're Russian-style libertards, sloppy dodgy shite, worse than watniks.

Hello guys.

If Putin was one foot taller, he wouldn't have taken Crimea.

Manlets... when will they learn?

if russia thinks this will help influence EU sanctions lift in a few weeks. i'm afraid not while both unelected EU bureaucrats such as mogherini and other pro-US policy makers are in place.

personally I agree with you, her whole fiasco was blown way out of proportion I honestly couldn't care less.

>Calling a proxy armed conflict a war.

russia is too pussy to commit to an all out war, recall the conflict in georgia in 2008. the reason russia did not take all of georgia was because the US was gearing up for war, and russia bailed out in the game of chicken.

it is a fact that russia is sending in whole regiments into ukraine, to deny this is to claim that a bunch of miners would be able to operate equipment like the ones that shot down the airplane over ukraine.

I thought she was supposed to be on a hunger strike

Obvious ps is obvious. And besides, Yeltsin was 6'2. Do you like him more youtube.com/watch?v=v9YnDirqwT4

> If Putin was one foot taller, he wouldn't have taken Crimea.
Maybe.

Your pic is photoshop. IRL Pedophile has equals to Medvedev height.

Are you khohol-refugee? Why do you hate Russia so much?

that's ain't funny I tell you what

slava ukraine

At least Yeltsin has not prohibited criticism about himself.

> hate Pedophile = hate Russia
What? Are you ill?

So my guess was right. Your either a khohol or pretending to be one.

Why you equating pootin and Russia? Thats the common kremlinebots trick

>our police force, while corrupt as fuck, are not a bunch of cucks and they would rather swiftly straighten them out
Good point... At least I hope you're right.
>our population has become rather top heavy
True, and this is a problem, but refugees are not the right way to solve it. The only refugees "on the market" today have a lower IQ and are more violent than our native population. Do we want to mix with them?

Maybe we could import Swedes who want to get away from all the multiculturalism they've got going in Sweden.

No, you are wrong.

No sane person will voluntarily move to Ukraine. It's like Zimbabwe, maybe even worse. But it would be nice if you could flood Europe instead of shitskins. You can work at least.

ukraine exist?let them die to starve poor ass shit 3.world country

Please, post here your german passport with sup and timestamp or go fucking away from this thread.

>The only refugees "on the market" today have a lower IQ

this is true, but one can argue that ukraine is a predominantly agricultural economy and such an economy does not need bright people.

hmmm I would not subscribe to that idea though.

also we have our own internally displaced individuals to take care of(hehe I kinda forgot about those).

I don't understand shills that think anyone remotely redpilled would be in favor of NATO or a country that wants to join the EU when we're rooting for Brexit.

The tragedy is that Ukraine's problems are nothing a sane, effective Singapore-style government couldn't fix within ten years.

russia does have a lot of ukrainian economic "tourists", hell them tourists are all over the place.
>we
top kek, arbiter of Sup Forums.

>The ukrainians are being laid by a pixie haircut, angry dyke

Just another reason to support based vlad against the jewish oligarchs trying to get Ukraine into the EU.

Putin is based, was just reacting to the shooped pic. He keeps mudslimes out from raping/killing your women
You should be grateful instead of shitposting the same images no one really gives the time of day to

Also Colton Hill is a war hero, unlike Barack Osama. I would be honored if i was compared to someone who killed many nips and sacrificed his knees for what he believed in.

Both Colton and Putin have conviction

i would rather fight together with Khohols in the next crusades than with Germans

t. Polish/German citizen

Rather effective Stalin-style government. When every single person is corrupted you can only handle them with fear.
Why are they so unthankful then? Do they really believe that russian harassment (I can't call it a war) is the main reason of their economical problems?

Btw one of the Savchenko attorneys - Ilya Novikov - smartest person of cult russian intellectual game What? Where? When?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What?_Where?_When?
Most clever ppl in russia are rather support ukraine than senile insane pootin geopolitics

>polish
Well I understand your frustration. It's really hard choice, because both germans and khohols have commited genocide of your folks. But modern germans have nothing to do with it. Neither modern khohols.

You must be very naive. Advocate means nothing in pure political cases. Neither in Russia, nor in USA, nor anywhere on this corrupted planet.

Stalin-worship is bullshit. Singapore has no problem executing its criminals without descending into the madness of Stalinist purges.
Hey, after Brexit, Frexit, etc. the EU could become a union of Europe's less-developed nations, lol.
>NATO
I don't like NATO. I don't think it will work for Ukraine to join it if it ever has the opportunity. But I have to ask, how else can a mostly-sized, not very wealthy nation defend itself in the modern world? Only with nukes, I think, which is difficult in a non-proliferation climate.

K O L E N T O
O L
E
N
T
O

>georgia in 2008
My knowldege is limited but isn't Georgia peaceful relatively because it adopted a neutral stance of an 'aspirant NATO country' ? See below

What's your solution to this ages old conflict? It's a bit like Kashmir here in India without the Hindu Muslim angle. That's why it interests me.

I tend to agree with buffer zone solution proposed by people like Chomsky. The sad reality or a tragedy( a word which Ukrainians love) is that Ukraine is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Ukraine must be a neutral state. No NATO and No Eastern bloc. Kapish?

But he really support her and ukraine, he was against pootin even befor madness in eastern ukraine

> He keeps mudslimes out from raping/killing your women
Oh man. Never read Soviet newspapers before dinner.

> You should be grateful
What for?
Putin has let Middle Asian migrants come to Russia. Now Russia has world's 2nd largest number of immigrants.

It's OK to destroy both Pedopootin and Pidorusia.

Enough, guards are tired.

>Why are they so unthankful then?
because ukrainians are nothing if not patriotic
>is the main reason of their economical problems?
the donbass region has a shitton of coalmines, most of them are out of business\flooded, ukraine recieves most of its electricity via coal power plants, so you can imagine what the war has done with the power bill. ukraine needs to fund its armies and military industrial complex, this lead to a massive devaluing of our currency plus inflation. donbass is also a heavily industrialized area, so even with how much territory the shits took, alot of industrial capacity was lost.

nice mazerati tshirt

>Ukraine is stuck between a rock and a hard place
Exactly.
>What's your solution to this ages old conflict?
It's really difficult to answer that question. My inclination is to subdivide the affected region into administrative units that are as small as reasonably possible and grant each a broad autonomy to govern itself. This would provide multiple "buffer zones" (I hate to agree with fucking Chomsky, but hey) with a gradient of political affiliations.

Because she has more Grrrl Power than every western "feminist" combined.

Pray to Pepe that she won't become some sort of paragon of feminism.

Save your prayers. Ukraine's women soldiers are more traditionally feminine than America's college feminists.

THAT'S A MAN, BABY

Sweden is contending for the highest rape rate, they are wither 1st or almost tied for it. Be grateful for that, like Putin said Russia doesn't need Islam, Islam needs Russia.

>All these countrymen being ungrateful for what they have.

Sup Forums is almost exclusively against both these things.

Don't bother. They're like Brazilians who can only complain and hate their own blood while sitting on their asses.

I mean, if she appears on the western "feminist" radar then the SJWs will go haywire and will try their best to mimic her. It will be like the apocalypse, but WORSE.

Could happen, but she won't be to blame for it if it does.

>mfw I'm half Brazilian and actually know this

My cousin, who's a femminist, is the only one who didn't want Dilma impeached solely because she was a woman president