Hey Sup Forums what is going to be the next mucore album

Hey Sup Forums what is going to be the next mucore album

xxxtentacion's magnum opus

Grimes

Unironically cLOUDDEAD or Leaves Turn Inside You

We should be systematically forced to listen to Sun City Girls before we're allowed to post

My own music

this picture is too much for my brain

the next kero kero bonito

Arctic Monkeys is out of place.

fpbp

Quads of truth

So far I see MBV, Kanye, King Crimson, Captain Beefheart, Wilco, Death Grips, The Antlers, Radiohead, Godspeed, Talking Heads, NMH. Am I missing anything?

Turn on the Bright Lights and Sunbather mang

Goddammit no not this again

It more than deserves to be. It's slow and sad, so Sup Forums should eat it up, but it also sounds infinitely better than other /sadboy/ albums Sup Forums has chosen to be Sup Forumscore in the past.

Pretty much

this

Arctic Monkeys

The coat the trout from TMR is wearing is from D&G.

Madvillian

New GY!BE

where is lift your skinny fists

F A ∞ is on there.

Yh I was gonna say

Robert Wyatt - Rock Bottom

Been awhile
This, itll replace TDAG

Here's my prediction: Sup Forumscore won't have a contemporary input for the next 3-4 years. Sup Forums may retroacticely place a 2011 or 2012 album, but generally speaking Sup Forums will consider music "dead" for the next 3-4 years while this current indie rock slump continues, gradually shrinking greatly in size. Then somewhere in 2020 or 2021 there'll be some brand new artist coming out of fucking nowhere with a rock album that immediately catches on, which will bring scores of newfags to Sup Forums, who will rewrite Sup Forumscore around whatever the new "hip" style is, causing a lot of previously thought "undeniable truths" to dissappear.

>some daft cunt with maraccas putting his name to a compilation album like it means something
yeah I can see it

Is Long Season Sup Forumscore yet?

Yeah its really being talked about alot