Aight Sup Forums senpai lets get this bitch fired

Aight Sup Forums senpai lets get this bitch fired.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Rh7Gt5DB8
heartiste.wordpress.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ugh ugly people *rolls eyes* when will they learn?

"I'm not for sale"
*takes money

She has a point really. A tip like that is degrading because she's only getting it because she looks good, it's the same way you tip a stripper not a server.

>lets get this bitch fired
No, she didn't do nuffin.

you guys are so stupid.
She's posting this on social media in the hopes of making other girls jealous.

Seconded.

Plus the tipper looks like an awkward fuck.

She's completely in the right on this.

If I was a woman i would find that creepy as hell

What did she mean by this?

fuck off faggot

What bothers me is taking this picture at a bathroom sink.

How's that third Moorish invasion going?

the reason he is creep or weirdo because he doesnt have looks good enough for her..

Joke's on you, i'm a moor

whitey btfo

the joke is still on you because at the end of the day you're a flithy moor

I wish death upon this fucking whore. I bet the guy was having a really good day and saw her just made his day better. Than this fucking cunt complains on fucking social media.

Seriously I hate women even though I have a fucking wife. Who complains at times but is nowhere near as fucking shitty like this whore. I fucking hate them more and more every day.

Wtf kind of bullshit?
You just got a 50 dollar tip because you're attractive and you faggots are actually somehow making her the victim here?

Please remove yourself.

this guy understands how women work

it's like the female equivalent of a dick measuring contest

Why would I want her fired? That's a fucking weird thing for a customer at a pizzeria to do.

Thank you, Sensible Spaniard.

>$50 tip
>complains
REEEEEEEEEE

Yeah she's right, that is weird and the dude that did it is pathetic, but . . .

She shouldn't be posting that shit online or sharing that receipt info anywhere for that matter. She's going to get fired if it makes it's way back to the restaurant, and rightfully so. She's a dumb bitch, any normal, right minded person would know better than to post the receipt on Twitter, not her supposedly. Sure, tell friends and family about it, but don't fucking put the receipt out there online you dumb twit. The problem with everyone is that they're always looking for attention but they never think of the repercussions of their actions.

>tipping
Every fucking time. Also is it common in the US for the client to write a total sum on receipt?

Better than being a nigger

If the guy who tipped her is fat we could start a fat shaming campaign against her. Since she called him a creep the guy is probably fat or ugly.

> leave a small tip
> be treated as peace of shit avaricious

> leave a huge tip
> get treated as some kind of sexual predator and leave with less money

Maybe I should revise my tipping habit

Also can someone explain why Asian waitress are far more happy with 20% tip than other ethnicity ?

He deserves it for being a simp.

Yea it must be really hard receiving 50 dollars tips simply for how you look.

I sure am glad nobody does that to me!

>$50 tip with compliment
>complains

Spaniard is correct.

Oh and she loves nigs.

leaf cuck
of course you'd be a cuck

I never married.

Amazing mental gymnastics senpai.

Tipping is a bullshit practice and should be banned in the United States. Like massive federally funded commercials, billboards, and pamphlets telling everyone its okay to not tip anymore. Then all the faggot servers and delivery drivers will get butthurt and (hopefully) demand their employers pay them. The employers wont be able to and hopefully they all go down the fucking shitter.

Tipping is pretty much an insult to the rest of the employees in the restaurant that do the actual work.

$0.00 for wings? Sign me the fuck up. I want some free chicken wing. Be getting shit faced all night while eating free wings. Fuck yes

yeah what a total dumb bitch. she posted a picture of a receipt onto her personal twitter account online? thats so fucking dumb and stupid. wow, jesus christ. she deserves to get fired for doing such a stupid thing like that. im glad OP spent his time posting the screenshot onto Sup Forums so now thousands of people know how fucking stupid she is. am i right guys?

If a Chad had done this she would've been "omg this sweet hottie just let me the best tip like eva!"

Fucking whores

GET THIS BITCH

Already made it back to her job, she didn't get fired. Half her twitter feed was basically bragging about it and telling people to fuck off

The tipper is a total ugly betacuck faggot.

The woman is an attention whore and wants to show off how popular and harassed she is by posting this online to makes other women jealous.

At first you're given a receipt with nothing after the Total $22.95 line. If you use a credit card to pay they will run the card and print out the receipt you see in the OP. Everythign about it looks completely average for an American restaurant.

Just because your waitress found you ugly doesn't justify her being fired. She probably thought you were weird because you ordered so much fucking food for one guy.

>6 wings
>blue cheese
>Large pizza (sausage x2)

And to top it off:

>Diet Pepsi

Fucking Americans think they are eating healthy when they order a diet soda with their 3000+ calorie meal.

>beta gives slut $50 tip

Good chance he donates to twitch whores too.

Anyone else notice that looks like chick handwriting?

She's not a victim. But it's not socially acceptable to give such large tips. Her, complaining on social media is good and helps shape men's actions to actually get females.

You were never good at this Sup Forums, so shut the fuck up.

I do that because Diet soda just tastes better.

I like diet coke, but i cannot drink normal coke, it's just revolting to me.

i am one and NO thats not creepy. money aint dirty.

bet if he was "goodlooking" in her eyes she wouldn't be bitching around.

Bitch is ugly

Now granted that lady is one dark bitch for posting this and having such a shitty attitudes...

A note to all the guys who think this is just a nice thing to do, don't fucking do it. It's creepy. Throwing money at a lady is not socially acceptable until they invite it. Then it's the name of the game. Until that point you have to earn it on merit, which you probably can't do so get over it and hire a prostitute.

Unfortunately most people can't comprehend how misguided their feelings towards women are until they feel personally betrayed by one they got in with.

Typical jealous butthurt uggos don't realize that being attractive is not easier and use something they have no control over for their entire life as justification for why they are succeeding. Get over it.

>$50 for that shit.
Wew lad.

>Unfortunately most people can't comprehend how misguided their feelings towards women are until they feel personally betrayed by one they got in with.

Well done user. Is there any way to become redpilled on women? Like any books?

Am I the only one that noticed immediately that it was a woman's handwriting

This. I can see why that sort of thing would make somebody uncomfortable (I mean, hey, it's still 50 fucking dollars, but it's a little off) but sharing it on social media does nothing but publicly humiliate one of the restaurant's customers. Also it's just generally not OK to post pictures of other people's credit card receipts.

And there was no good reason to do it other than for e-kudos.

/thread

>lets get this bitch fired
I think you're looking for tumblr.

Lol this is how I met my wife 5 years ago. She was a bar tender. I tipped her well and left my number. She waited another 6 months to go on a first date with me but whatever, the bitch is mine now.

You don't need a book. In a world of pussified, beta men, just remember this saying:
>treat them like dirt, and they will stick to you like mud.

Literally, look at them as subhuman (because they are). That's it.

Me too, but I'm fat.

Coalburner

The tipper was probably a nu-male beta trying to win her over by being "friendly".

>mfw this thread contains so much autism in one place

Do you not see the pizza wings deal below?
Obviously it's some kind of "buy a pizza and drink, get wings" coupon or something.

the kraut is right, minus the meme Sup Forums-bashing

giving such a large tip is not socially acceptable

she's actually righteous for calling this out and not just accepting like a cheap whore

trying to get her attention by just tipping her $50 is degrading, pushy and awkward

there are better ways to do this

^

I agree. This fucking smells. No man would write like that or make stupid smiley faces with female penmanship. Women don't understand how men write.

I only tip male waiters because they make less money than dumb whores like this skank.

>there are better ways to do this
Yeah, be black and/or have a big cock.

Women are only interested in white nu-males for their money. And for such a cheap whore, $50 is justified.

This guy gets it.

It's not like I think whatever shit is in Diet is great for me, but I just can't handle the sugar in regular coke. It makes me want to gag.

I'll fucking gorge on a pizza now and then but I always have to get dessert to share if I eat any at all (rare.) Why would I want to drink a whole extra dessert?

Man, you are [b]true[/b] SJW (not "SJW"), my respect.

>A girl's neat handwriting
> nonmatching completely illegible scribble of a signature without a single discernible letter.
>Merchant copy/customer copy section cut out

She made this up to brag that someone thought she was beautiful. Attention whore's will attention whore.

Undoubtedly.

Good idea, m8.

>too little is bad
>too much is bad
>this puzzles Pierre

Go read goldilocks and the three bears you idiot

she only got the job because she looks good

I see nothing wrong with this

The fucking beta tipped her 50 dollars because he thought she was attractive. Its because of idiots like this guy that women think theyre more special than they actually are

>implying this whore hasn't taken the dick on her first or second date after a cheap dinner selling herself cheaper than a actual prostitute.
Besides the man obviously had money so if he wanted to bust 50 bucks on some qt then let him he has the power to do so.

Last time she told the same lie she wrote it with her left hand. Transparent loser.

>tipping
Thank god that this isn't a common thing here.

She's not exceptionally attractive, but I'd mash.

Looks like fucking Blondefire. Down to the shitty filters and all.

Poor dude could've bought a game or something with that cash.

That is female handwriting

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Rh7Gt5DB8

Hello neighbor. How are things?

>Getting a huge tip for "being beautiful" and then bitching about it

Women's privilege

>be European
>go to America
>forget to tip
>get shot

You 'd mash even a dog.

heartiste.wordpress.com

>Greek
>European

Why? That guy is a total faggot and I hope he is utterly humiliated

I hate her for taking the money, but on the other hand, i hate that desperate cuck who should know better. Fuck em both

Wtf is this place coming to?

The bitch could have taken the tip and left it at that. The guy would get the same result in that she's not interested.
How the fuck is this not socially acceptable? What if the guy was filthy rich and it's an insult to him NOT to tip 50 bucks which is chump change to him?
What of the bitch really could have used that cash? He'd be a hero then/
It's one thing to say the guy is a pathetic idiot if he thinks that'll get him laid (well, it actually would with the right female), it's one thing to shit on the girl for being a self centered bitch and using this for attention.

But to fucking call her act RIGHTEOUS?!?!? That's a fucking far cry.

So one fucking waitress can't get her day made because of social pussies like you?

Shit nigga, I'd be mad as hell if I was a waitress and men stopped giving big tips because faggots like you agree that it's "social unacceptable" for people to do what they want with their fucking money, and it's righteous to humiliate those men for their charity.

It's literally fucking charity and you're bitching!

By the way, no card is going to honor a $50 tip for a 20 dollar meal

You're a fag. Take this shit to tumblr

the real source of Spanish intellectuals

I bet she spends her tip money on makeup and pushups

She looks ugly as fuck.