youtu.be/meT-XgQix6w?t=42
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Milo, of course.

>Who's your money on, Sup Forums?
Milo
i
l
o

Seeing as Milo looked high as fucked in his recent event ben will crush him even though Milo is right regarding Trump.

Just hope Milo is sober and humiliates little Ben's butthurt about the whole Trump/Fields situation.

Milo will get his bulls to beat up Shapiro

REMINDER THAT MILO IS A DEGENERATE COAL BURNING FAGGOT AND A KIKE, DO NO TRUST HIM Sup Forums

>cuckolded Jewish manlet vs. a guy who regularly gets BLACKED without anything breaking
Milo should be the favourite desu

Lill' Benji

kike vs kike that fucks nignogs

who cares

They are both the worst of subversive scum of the earth. Just look at the pic. What a couple of good subersive buttfucking goys saying all the right lines. Soros would be proud

We should be WAYYY past SJWs by now and on toward establishing Fash Reichs all over the world.

Shapiro.

Milo is a troll with no substance

I beat my money in the jew.

They do not fight with honour, therefore they have more chance to win

That one Belgian

Shapiro will make some solid arguments; but Milo will push that Shapiro is pushing non-American interests (and that the American interests are a side-benefit)

in the end nothing will be solved and we'll see them just adhomming the place to fuck

KIKE FIGHT

>I beat my money in the jew.
you can't bet on both

Shapiro is a harvard law grad, got into college when he was 16, debated on the national level, syndicated columnist. He is also a whiny jew bitch who left breitbart for an "assault" that was less than Trudeau's elbow.

MILO is an incendiary college drop-out who got famous because he was a flaming faggot (hurr victim points) and says things to trigger SJW.

Shapiro will mop the floor with him, MILO will get in a couple clever jabs, and Sup Forums will claim the jew got wrecked. Shapiro will win, but the circlejerk around here wont accept it.

I keep hearing about this, but what's the topic they're supposed to be debating?

bscly

I'm pretty sure we're just gonna see "not an argument" sort of defences until it just degenerates into ad hom

>OP HERE

Here is the proposed motion.

The Jewish Hobbit vs The Trying-Too-Hard-To-Fit-In rampant homosexual
boi o boi

>that picture
Shouldn't Shapiro be about nipple high next to Milo?

He'll be dick high after the debate

I don't like either of them, but the jewlet will probably win since he's jewish. Milo is great at dismissing/pissing off/countering SJW types, but shapiro is not one of those people

Milo will win on Trump and Shapiro on the "alt right"

Isn't Milo also a Jew?

KIKE FIGHT

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

seriously though benny "scoliosis shoah" shapiro is a better debater

Oh.

Ben will win because of his motor mouth but the Milo will get some good shots in.

I guess you're right. but I meant shapiro is a graduated lawyer who has been debating all his life.

>He honestly thinks he is a Jewish homosexual that only sleeps with black men
Look at how you progressives cower in fear knowing your tools are used against you by a white man

Shapiro is a clever & slippery little trickster. I'll give you that. Very conniving and manipulative. Always up to something.

What are you a dirty 1488er?

This is kinda cool but also pretty degenerate.

Fuck off Breitbart, you got your attention yesterday

>the niggerloving manwhore Sup Forums is a satire mra jewish agent
>the trump hating, cuckservative uberjew

The alt right is cancer.

>slippery little trickster. I'll give you that. Very conniving and manipulative. Always up to something.

In other words, a jew.

I wish they settled their differences with a hug and a kiss to be desu :3c~

>ywn be as fabulous as Milo

seriously, what the fuck happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI

he used to be pretty based

this
the jews are pulling the wool over their eyes

The argument is so easily one if he just points out Ben's fundamental idea - "We'll just hope Trump doesn't win, then rebuild, and then win with a true conservative in 4 years time!" - can not be achieved. If Clinton and the Democrats win, amnesty will be rammed through, and suddenly 30 million Hispanics who hate American conservatism become voters, turning previously red states into blue. There will be no next time for the Republican party if Trump loses - amnesty = death to Republicans.

That's all he needs to hammer home.

we inflated his ego

On Ben

Moar?

Here is my prediction:

MILO: Trump is the perfect demon to fight the regressive left. SWJ is a cancer that has infected our schools, our government, our laws, and now its coming for our internet. They want to change how we fucking communicate. The war has gone cultural. Trump is the hero we need. America will not become Canada.

SHAPIRO: Trump is a fucking retard with the policy consistency of a wet noodle. How can we trust him? He is for entitlement, and not even a conservative, save for a few social policies. Trump can occasionally point out problems, but he doesn't have any solutions. Trump might be better than Shillary, but we can't put our chips (lol jew) down on a loose bet.

That's probably true, even if he's completely wrong. I just wish fucking Milo wasn't the public face of the alt-right.

Shapiro is gonna fuck him, lol.

and form some kind of kosher AIDS strain

Yes.

Shapiro is a better debater but he's also a buttblasted bitch so idk

did shapiro set this whole thing up? was it all a ruse?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Paint your walls properly.

My money's on Edward Ward

If they are debating while standing, Shapiro has already lost.

Mmmm dat mommy tummy.

Either a really desperate chick, or you are a genuine sickfuck

No, we are not degenerates like on Sup Forums or /r9k/ we have girlfriends and wives and think that what you're doing only devalues yourself for your future husband and children. Have some decency, self-respect and dignity. You're more than just an object for men, you're a maid, cook, nanny, and lover too.

Absolutely savage! The madman!

All of you faggots who keep saying that Shapiro is a master debater therefore he should win seem to forget that Ted Cruz was also a heavyweight debater and succumbed horribly to our God emperor.
Hell I've seen piers Morgan take Shapiro down a few times, no reason to believe Milo can't.

Frankly my moneys on BLM to fuck their shit up again, like at DePaul.

Alt-righters proven for low-T, big talk/ no action vagina owners in public and on video.

Pooosays, the lot of you

Does alt right mean us?

>Shapiro will use his pilpul (like always), mention his grandparents in the Holocaust and cry about racism
>Milo will be honest, prance about and rek Shapiro
>Ben shills will disregard Milo for being a bender

Guaranteed. It's incredible how much Ben Shapiro talks about how he doesn't care about feelings only facts and then brings the Holocaust up at every single opportunity. I suppose he's just a typical Jew hypocrite.

>"Multiculturalism should be embraced!"
>"Oy gevalt, but not in Israel!"
>"Firearms must be banned! Do you want another repeat of Sandy Hook!?"
>"Oy vey we Jewish must own firearms! Do you want another Holocaust!"
>"These countries must not own nuclear warheads!"
>"No, no, no, NO! Israel MUST own nuclear warheads, again, do you want another Holocaust!?"
>"Botnets in your government systems? That's nothing to do with us! What do you mean you've traced them back to Israel? No, no, you are mistaken I tell you USS Liberty wasn't us!"
>"Yes, we must make a Greater Israel. Mr Obama? Yes another $30t should do it. Yes, another war for you to fight for us, you truly our great allvey!"

Etc.

People aren't familiar with Milos previous work and only know him for his Twitter bantz and college tour.

Milo's no pushover. He's well prepared and a great debater. Cruz supporters ITT want to saw Shapiro will destroy Milo. I disagree.

It's going to be cordial since they are good friends.
Shapiro stays cool and collected at all times.
Milo does a lot of mockery and showboats.

It's going to be an even discussion rather then a debate. They basically agree on everything except trump. When they talk about trump it will be nothing more then a discussion. The differences of opinion here are slight in theeEE end.

Should be a good watch regardless. I like Dave Rubin. He's great.

OUTRIGHT SAVAGE

This will be mutually assured destruction... no one will come out a winner... both will bring hard banter, would be nice to see ben get destroyed though

Yeah, we're the opposite of SJWs like republicucks are to democucks. I think we're also a apart of the silent majority with common sense instead of relying solely on emotions and greed.

Shapiro thinks we need muh assault rifle to defend against American government turned nazi, what a moron.

Shapiro's points are so easy to argue against.
>He is for entitlement
Argument: No serious republican is against entitlements, even if some will give lip service to anti-entitlement crowd. America stands proud with their veterans and elderly, and will not cut benefiets that protect our greatest generation of baby boomers.
>and not even a conservative
Argument: List every one of Trumps' proposed plans and ask how are they not conservative when other senetors, such as Ted Cruz, are in full support of them.
>Trump can occasionally point out problems, but he doesn't have any solutions.
Argument: Trump, since entering the race, has pushed forward most of the issues that are currently discussed and considered when picking a candidate. Illegal immigration was not even on a table for debate untill Trump has brought it up in the first republican debate.
>Trump might be better than Shillary, but we can't put our chips (lol jew) down on a loose bet
Argument: If Trump is better then Hillary then it makes sense to support Trump in order to secure conservative justices in Supreme court, as opposed to running third party and having either Hillary win or having congress decide our new president. Ted Cruz, as an ant-establishment candidate, would not support having the government pick the president for us :^)

Dave Rubin. Milo. Ben Shapiro.

Kikes controlling the dialogue. Control the debate and control both sides. Control what people think. Pretty obvious.

I'll still watch it though.

Cruz had to conform to the etiquette, language, and "rules" of running for president. Did you see the GOP debates? Cruz mopped the floor with him. The fact that America is retarded and still voted for Trump doesn't mean Trump>Cruz in the debates or in intelligence. I doubt that GOP voters even watched the debates, let alone scrutinized each candidate based on their oration.

Shapiro isn't running for anything. He can say whatever the fuck he wants. And the winner will be crowned based on the debate, not votes cast based on people's shoddy caricature of each candidate.

Whats the alt-right?

Why am I seeing it mentioned more and more on Sup Forums?

This.
They are a ridiculous foe but powerful and dangerous nontheless.

Im getting sick of both of these faggots.

Shapiro: jew + far more intelligent + straight + BTFOs niggers and SJWs + doesn't like Trump although used to + will probably come around to voting for him anyway

Milo: jew + less intelligent + faggot/degenerate + BTFOs niggers and SJWs + but takes nigger dick in the ass + likes Trump + but comes across as a parody of himself at times

I'm going with Shapiro.

>Cruz beated Trump in a debate
Oh, I am laughing. Cruz had one (maybe two) highlight moments during the presidential debates where he was ahead of Trump. Outside of that Cruz was the one completely mopped.

But I am speaking with a leaf, so it's a given that this is simply a shitpost.

This type of shit needs to leave Sup Forums

Why do they have a billboard? Are milo and Ben well known outside of Sup Forums and conservative communities?

Also, Ben, even though i don't like his stance he is the superior debater. He is the child prodigy and milo is just a uni dropout who likes to troll sjws. No doubts.

Milo has been putting on a ton of weight recently

hes prob got at least a foot height on Ben so yeah

Milo does ALOT of Uni events user.

youtu.be/meT-XgQix6w?t=42

Man what the fuck

>tfw a guy with no arms or legs is a better surfer than you

>goys

Do you even know who they are?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Does Sup Forums not see the irony
>the goyims let the jews fight each other
>first time in history

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

Ding ding ding we have a wiener

We gave him a purpose.

I don't trust both these jews, but will watch with amusement when they trigger liberals and dindus.

Shapiro will have one strategy: tie Milo to the Alt Right, then label that Alt Right as racist. Ben will be also using SJW tactics mixed in.

WATCH... I AM RIGHT.

Ben has been full-on SJW since the whole Trump thing, completely throwing out all the principles he argued for. Probably the angle he'll go for in the debate too, seeing as he wanted topic of the debate be about alt-right.

Ofcourse all Milo has to do is point out the association fallacy, which is something Ben himself always stresses when it comes to arguing with SJWs.

Ben will try to make responses and Milo will bantz him into a tantrum and
That's my guess for the whole debate

no matter who wins, the eternal jew wins

no question, ben will dominate

unless it's all about topics ben fucked up on and can be found contradicting himself

The stereotypical badger.

>oh Sup Forums look at BASED Milo saying common sense opinions I'm too afraid to say in public myself.
Who fucking cares

You do know that everyone just ironically acts like nazis here, right? Like, it's just a meme.

Milo is the one who is right, but there is no way he is winning this. Shapiro is too intelligent.

Careful with that jpg. It's one of the greatest. Remember what they said about pearls before swine