Is Sup Forums drinking alot?

Is Sup Forums drinking alot?

>bud light
>drinking

lol

No body?

Bud light is my sober day.

Yes even tho all drinking is too much in the end. It doesnt matter how little it is. Alcohol is fucked up drug that makes you act retarded, takes your money, breaks relationships and afterwards it makes you only long after more alcohol like nothing else mattered. I drink too much.

): I was trying to have a go day. Until I read that.

yeah of course
need that body to be hydrated to give the missus a proper filling
>bud light
>american for cat piss
krombacher ftw

I drink 4 bottle of beer a day for several years. I wonder how fucked up my liver is now. Any MD here? How long will i last? In a few years i reach 10 years of heavy drinking. Anyone else concerned about their liver?

Fucking hell clean up your shit OP.

>20m EU
Haven't drank in 4 years
Even 4 years ago it wasn't even a can

>I hate alcohol
>always hear stupid alcohol story's when waiting for the bus alone. Cunts just want to show off

So the most important thing for an alcoholic is his liver. How healthy do you feel anons. You occasionally feel pain in the upper right abdomen?

Don't see how people like to live in dirt.
I get OCD when I see there is shit on the ground right after I hoovered thanks to my brothers

Go kys idiot why even live moron?

Don't need alcohol in my life.

Less than normal.
Only 11 cans this evening.
I usually drink most days but I've only drank like 4/5 times in the past month so that's pretty good to be fair.

Thats bad you will die soon from liver failure

I would only be concerned if it's mostly liquor bottles

Shit's real but I don't feel the need to get fucked up anymore since I started smoking some weed and eating daily

Eating daily

Whats that supposed to mean

I don't think drinking is worse for your liver than eating all that fat and processed shit that's out there.

I was drinking so much that some days I wasn't eating anything. I'm currently 180 cm tall 55 kg (I was below 50)

idiot

I drink half a 750ml of vodka every night. But my diet is extremely good and I take supplements. My liver numbers are right on the line.

i drank half a litre of vodka last night

i've trank about a third of a litre tonight

dont even know why

One time a faggot on Sup Forums told me to drink bear. I'll gain weight fast. Now I know it doesn't work. You are the example..
Skinny guy myself

>half a 750ml of vodka
that's not even much, I can hardly get a buzz from that unless I shotgun it or drink it on an empty stomach

>that's not even much

My doctors all disagree. I cut back some already and will try to get down to 2-4 a night.

I was planning on drinking some brandy but I'm not sure if I want to yet. I'm not doing anything and am rather bored but I hate the process of drinking alcohol.

I've been an alcohol for like 10 years plus.
Only now realising just how bad it is the amount I have to drink to get drunk.

Jesus anons since you tell you drink that much of booze a day you cant be doing it for years. Because drinking that much will almost certainly kill you in 1 decade. Once you turn yellow you can say goodbye to alcohol and life itself. Irreversible

yeah but not like a bloody savage like you

You turned yellow yet?

Have about 2L of Tito's, I'm about 15% of the way through

we'll see where this leads

what do you do for a living

I haven't not been drunk every day for nearly 10 years now. All I really drink is beer. The amount of calories in beer have me skipping meals all the time. Not even intentionally. Couple of beers for breakfast, 2 or 3 for lunch, and then onto getting trashed for dinner. 135lbs 5'11". Not proud of it, but it's so habitual that I just can't quit. Work in the automotive industry, and I get bad shakes if I don't have a buzz. Has never interfered with my work, but definitely with relationships, my money, and emotional stability.

man I didn't see a doctor in like 5 years or something. lel.
Technically they're right but everybody is different, whatever works for you.

I feel you, being drunk is cool in it's way but getting there is a pain especially if you're alone.

If I had beer I would drink. Case right now

>whatever works for you.

I'm 54yo. My body is gradually falling apart. Cutting back on the vodka and exercising are the two most important I need to do. It's a work in progress.

>especially if you're alone.

I have a hard rule that I never drink alone. Either my wife is there or I walk to my local pub.