Roll 404 in this thread and i will make a small donation today to your favorite charity

roll 404 in this thread and i will make a small donation today to your favorite charity

Other urls found in this thread:

u.muxy.io/tip/frederikmchr
cancer.dk
data.ny.gov/Government-Finance/Lottery-Take-5-Winning-Numbers/dg63-4siq/data
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Roll

Autism research centre

first national bank of my wallet

How about you just send like 40 bucks to
paypal.me/japenvape

Doctors without borders let's go lads

give something for ALS

donate to wwf

this

[email protected]

I only require $100,000 to be debt free and take care of my son.

@750716319
Yeah that's not shooped at all

sage

Rerolling fo wwf

noone will roll that

Kræftens bekæmpelse!

The homeless foundation of London.

My favorite charity is my paypal. Also, roll

reroll

roll to my bank account

Suicide center

Me time center

Reroll

Are You fucking kidding me.
Forgot to post (Kræftens bekæmpelse)
Same guy here

You did it

WINRAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP BETTER NOT BE A FAGGOT.

Coalition Pédophile Québécois

Winner winner chicken dinner.

There yea go mate fuck suicide

OP here.... pm me your info quick user before i change my mind

WE WANT PROOF FROM OP. TIMESTAMP

Same guy, forgot Coalition Pédophile Québécois

Large Penis in my ass
Pussy pussy cock pussy lane

u.muxy.io/tip/frederikmchr
This is me

Fuck him. Let's help the American Immigration Council.

(You)

Obviously don't know what sage is since you don't know how to reply to a post.. @ dumbfuck

Are newfags really falling for that shit? Just roll with it, that image is so fucking old.

Prepare your anus

OOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOooooo

damn noice quints

This.

Rol

Bad Photoshop is bad

Got em

It's WWE now lad

top kek

Quints Checked!!!!!

roll

To the victor go the spoils . . .

OP is a fag

Homeless Veterans

(-_-) Dubs. (|_|) trips. (0_0) quads. (/\_/\) Quints

Roll. Please send it to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Please get Michael Cera more lead rolls

ROLL

ruff tales rescue in bellingham, ma

Op does not delivered.

Big ol cocks in navy socks

AntiFa

reroll

>bekæmpelse!
hey? Whats ur skype?
Skype me at kray montero

Kony 2012

give all of it to the church of scientology

I Dont use Skype.
And if i post a link to my discord i Will be spammed and banned so NO

Whats ur info?
skype is kray montero

cancer.dk
This is what i was thinking of.

charity of me paypal.me/pizzaplease123

Just fuck OFF. Im done with this tread. I posted the fucking link aboveIts NOT my fault u Dont have the balls to do it.

ok ill post mine.
kraymontero @ gmail com

You don't say. Who would have thought someone posting an image from 2012 would not pay you money?

Proff enough faggot

Are into you very least engrish?
I said, ob was baiting and you are stupid for thinking he will pay you, simply by him posting a 2012 image of a lottery. You know, english is still the main language on this board?

Fake. Those numbers were drawn on 2013-05-03. You have one year to cash in any NYS lottery ticket for the prize money. You can look it up here: data.ny.gov/Government-Finance/Lottery-Take-5-Winning-Numbers/dg63-4siq/data

That guy is retarded, he posted 10 dollar transactions over his account

OP did NOT say anything About a lotteri ticket. I have seen the IMG before. Sorry buddy but newfags gonna newfag.

Tonight's numbers were 14-20-32-36-38

You could at least put SOME effort into bait.

Extra-Life.

Rolling for.. we... Forgotten... Just donate to Alzheimer's research

Did you look at the fuckin OP? Are we in the same thread?

nigger