So I just gave my rats some magic mushrooms

So I just gave my rats some magic mushrooms.

Wonder how they will act.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RZjDanSjWyo
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/374762239602720770/374765619079544832/15122646_1178548788890689_5660616366114209792_n.mp4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope their cage is full of happy things user

How long ago did they eat them?

brmp frr brsrnrss

it won't affect them at all. They don't even have the part of the brain that reacts to psilocybin like we do.

They are not reacting to laser light. Gave them about 15 mins ago.

It won't affect them at all - though it is funny you've probably been sitting there for 20 minutes waiting for rats to trip out.

takes about an hour to really kick in... in humans. Not sure about rats.

bump for interest. prove these naysayers wrong OP

take some shrooms yourself and try to communicate with ur ugly ass rats

Rats have been scratching themselves for about 5 minutes now.

>laser light
My sides

Bump for science!

>mfw OP forgot he at the shrooms, not the mice

I have fed them different kinds of chilli peppers over the last few weeks and I know they hate them. But for some reason they are now thrilled to eat this one.

Y u no video?

Gonna put my last ground up shrooms in a peanutbutter plus saliva and parsley mix for them.

saliva or salvia

Definitely saliva

They are literally fighting and tripping over the nice food I gave them.

And yes saliva. duh..

Record vid and post.

Put a mirror in there if you have one small enough

finally a thread worth fucking bumping

stream it

Seems like a waste of shrooms tbh fam

You will die in painfull way for what are you doing right now. Remember that Karma always strike back at you.

Nigga you soft

Shut up!

Fine. These two rats should have been dead months ago. They were feeding rats for my snake but it went on a hunger strike and they've outgrown the snake's size.

And wo, it's not like they have never done tests on rats before. Now you can actually see human progres!

Gotta grab life by the balls senpai

faggot

>owning a snake
What do you love more, your sword collection or your pokemon card collection?

separate the test subjects faggit

Clean that rust out of the pan you savage

Yeah,easy talk for no brain faggots like you all. What if i had to put YOU instead of those rats in a cage and feed you frog vomit mixed with some poisonus wild mushroom and than let you die till the end of your days with the bare minimum of water ? Would you like it??? I don't think so.

Have respect for the other living creatures you autistic fucking faggots,and maybe you will also get better at life too

empathy is a character flaw fag

So is edginess you virgin.

I'd deserve to die if i let a fuck tard like you get me

That actually sounds pretty fun, free shrooms is free shrooms at the end of the day

It's a plastic German beer bottle bottom.

Sounds like what god did to all of us user. What are you on about?

T H I S
H
I
S
DO IT

Kek

+1
phone with selfiecamera (recording) otherwise?

second

What is he doing that's bad? All I see is a responsible rat owner feeding his pets

are you dyslexic? Did you not see what was put down by me? I said Shut up!

Do they have a wheel to run on?

Karma isn't real

They have, but they don't use it for the right purpose. they store the shells of sunflowerseads in it for some reason.

>the part of the brain
This unscientific phrasing doesn't inspire confidence in the belief that you know what the fuck you're talking about.

That’s strange. Any luck with finding a mirror

Nigga you got no morals

i didn't think that rats had the specific serotonin receptor that makes psilocybin "work" for humans and monkeys, but i may be wrong.

>not reacting
Look at his fucking face

They’re fucking feeder rats. He’s not trying to kill them, even though that was what they were bred for.
Call the fucking cops faggot

Update us op

Do rats even have receptors in their brain for mushrooms (psilocybin is it?)?

Have them listen to this:
youtu.be/RZjDanSjWyo

Why would anyone think giving hallucinogens to a non-sentient animal would be a good idea? You're kind of an asshole tbqhwy family.

This is for science asshole

Wel the dot one is eating all the leftovers and the striped faced one has been clingin on and watching my screen for quite a while.

I have not got a mirror, any other suggestions?

A shiny spoon might work
Also maybe very lightly spray them with a water spray bottle?
That shit always goes down a treat when I'm tripping

No bathroom mirror? Put their cage on the sink next to that

Hes about to make them sentiant

What do you think they see?
They are technically color-blind. Humans have 3 color cells, mice have 2.

Your autism is showing

>Muh "Animal Rights"
>"Your autism is showing"

The rats are interested in the spoon.

>>Plastic beer bottle.

Gnarly

That means they still see some colours

Color blind doesn't just mean seeing only black and white

i'd rather have empathy than to have the edge of a neckbeard.
im willing to bet the majority of the people in this thread are over 200 pounds.

Post pics

You’re wasting everyone’s time complaining, including your own.

They really have taken interest in the spoon.

FALSE this is not bad for the rats at small doses. Rodents actually eat fungus in the wild. so suck it

Theyre fucking rats that were initially supposed to be fed to a snake. Stop pretending to care for them to a bunch of anons on Sup Forums

lol again dude. This wont hurt the animals. their live in the cage is much better than being someones snack. Rats make great pets and love humans if raised around them.

sorry. it must have something to do with the amount of fat you niggers have that makes you have no morals.

it doesn't matter if they like it, they're fucking rats

Probably what those rats are feeling right now.

projecting much? shove your insecurities somewhere other than this thread.

They will turn into flying reindeer, ur drunk santa christmas is in december this year

He's not even killing them. He gave them shrooms. He's doing what a shit ton of scientists do on a daily basis.
There arent any peta bitches around on this board, stop white knighting

Suck it, faggot, we were here before, and long after you go

lol these rats dont give af, you know how many experiements are done on rats?
These rats won the fucking rat Lottory. There either sewere dwellers, lab rats, or feeders, very rarely are they pets. Gave my rats all sorts of hallucigens in college (and myself) we all bonded. actually OP, , take some too. cute rats btw

More pics! Put something with patterning or fractals on your phone and see if they watch it

There are more than 5000 mice in the VCCC, and nobody cares, every week we kill aroun 100

Yeah I worked at a pet store, kepts snakes and rats, these rats fucking hit the jackpot

OP
Put a video of rats on your TV.

Quads nigger do it

Sheiiiiiiit

Nice get user

Fuck your feelings.
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/374762239602720770/374765619079544832/15122646_1178548788890689_5660616366114209792_n.mp4

i had shrooms the other day and accidentally had way too much and ego deathed it was terrifying, good luck rato

So the rats have been quietly in their normal sleeping place, but are very twitchy to any sound that is made. But it looks like they are trying to rest.

Kill'em

thats what he bought them for. They're feeder rats that OP's snake had mercy on.