Help me understand something

Help me understand something.

Women think they make 20% less than men just because. They also think gender is a social construct and you can identify as whatever you want. Well doesn't that just show how fucking stupid they are?

If "women" really do make 20% less than men, why don't they just identify as men and make 20% more?

No. It shows how entitled AND stupid they are.

inb4 "The patriarchy" and "systemic oppression".

oh look, another woman hater on Sup Forums, how original and refreshing

/r/niceguys is the other way

I work for a large company, and testify that the men do on average make more money but you can argue that their experience and what they bring to the table is the reason why. As for the gender identity thing, I think it's perfectly normal to have both female and male qualities, or being gender fluid, I wouldn't change my gender though but at the same time it doesn't bother me if someone chooses to do that. Why would you let something not involving you let it bother you so much?

>or being gender fluid
That's called mental illness

Women do not suffer from doublethink. It's why they do not have convictions, they have guidelines. Always malleable for when it's convenient. Therefore, you are always able to play the victim and advance yourself.

So in your limited view, men should stick to the manly stereotype and women to feminine. Boys can't do ballet and women shouldn't play football or manly sports etc... How old are you,, you sound like you're geriatric.

Mainly because when someone does something, they create laws about it. And those laws WILL affect me on some level, either sooner or later. I don't have any issues with people living their lives, but then they form into a special interest group and push for law changes that can affect me.

What? No... I don't care what women or men do but the people who think they're some fantasy gender are mentally ill

Gender gap is real, but not due to social prejudice.

Turns out women generally avoid high stress, high paying jobs. Plus, they take time to breed which means they spend less time on their careers. It's their own damn faults they make less then men.

full house checked.

>Back in my day we kept score when playing sports

Be a man. Learn how to tie this knot.

I think any logical person knows that.

Oh I see, you should look up the definition of gender fluid then because that's not what you think it is.

Which is why so few women get it.

>denoting or relating to a person who does not identify themselves as having a fixed gender.

Yep, sounds like mental illness to me.

I'm pretty sure that user did not say anything that relates to gender stereotypes. He just said that believing that you are both sexes or that you can fluidly change between them is a mental illness.
Boys can do ballet and women can play football or sports. But that has nothing to do with what sex you are born as. That has to do with interests, not who you want to have sex with. Do not conflate equality of opportunity with the idea that you can change your sex with a thought.

That's right, you tell them dumb bitches what they can or cannot do.

But the mentally ill have the answer to that, don't they? They say that gender and sex are different.

They do have a habit of creating new definitions for words that are inconvenient to them.

This must be a female. No one said they CAN'T do those things but they blatantly refuse not to.

Are you a manly man then? Nothing feminine about you at all right? Lmao at your denial of what exists in all of us to some extent.

women are scum

>But that has nothing to do with what sex you are born as. That has to do with interests, not who you want to have sex with.

Oh boy, speaking of confusing things. Gender and sexuality are seperate issues as well, derr.

They consistently change the definition of words to a more workable definition to suit their current agenda.

You literally only need look as far as rape to find that truth. We have women accusing men of raping them by sitting with their legs spread on public transportation.
I'm big on language so this particular aspect bothers me a great deal.

Are you fucking retarded? "Gender fluid" has literally nothing to do with manly or femininity. Gender fluid are people who think they can swap between genders based on their emotions and feelings. It's a literal mental illness.

Spotted someone without the ability to logic and reason. You most certainly are a low IQ conservative.

>it's all in their head based on emotion
>I make my own definitions for things I don't understand

>help me understand hypocrites

Might be tough.

No, they are not. You have merely succumbed to the bastardized definitions put forward by the social justice crowd. Get a hold of any dictionary published 10 or more years ago and look up the definition of those words. You'll find they are almost synonymous.

Just like the mentally ill left makes up things that make no sense?

>I know I was born with a penis but I feel like a woman today so I'm a woman.

And you have men like you thinking ALL women are accusing you of rape for something that legit things that have happened to them. Two sides of the same retarded coin.

why can't i be a girl? :(

Which Dictionary and DSM should we stick with that has the ultimate truth, which year? 1991, 1971? We need to know this because that's the one we should all be citing as the definitive truth and only the real truth.

You can. It's 2017, just say you are.

I dunno I'm an oldfag and quite open minded, before the alt-right retards decided to flood this place.

There is no wage gap, but there is a skills gap and effort gap

No, men like me do think all women are accusing us of rape. The vast majority of women do not do that. But thanks for assuming something about me. Glad you think you have it all figured out.
Any zealot is an idiot as far as I'm concerned. Liberal, conservative, racial, religious... it doesn't matter. Moderation is generally the key. In every situation throughout history both parties were wrong to some extent. As a reasonable human, you have to try to admit that about yourself and find the places you need to give and not give up where you need to stand firm.
True that there are guys like that, but they are not like me at all.

Not women, feminists. Most feminists are women, not most women are feminists.

And no they don't make 17% less, that was a faulty study that has long since been disproven, they make about 8% less and that has to do with them being less likely to ask for a raise.

>Glad you think you have it all figured out

Accuses me of thinking I have it all figured.
But continues to argue with me that these "new" psychological conditions of the mind have and always will be a mental illness.

K

Anything before the social justice crowd bastardized the definition of those words will work. The point is not that the language does not change, but that it has been changed recently over this particular issue to suit a purpose. You want to know why people think that your definitions are idiocy? Look to the definition BEFORE your camp changed it. I was using both those words 30 years ago, and I definitely paid attention to the definition of them then. Instead, you can choose to miss the point and make glib comments about it, it's up to you. I am offering you an opportunity to gain some understanding. Take it or leave it... horse to water and all that jazz.

Literally nothing in that response had anything to do with mental illnesses.
So you are either a complete idiot or have consistently scored extremely low in reading comprehension.

I'm old enough to know what the previous older definitions were. I'm also smart enough to know that definitions and theories change with knowledge and discussion. Unlike many who believe we should be stuck in 1952 or what have you.

Nah I just casually grouped you with the other retard that's arguing with me since ya know no trips, duh .

Ah yes, the big problem with anonymous discussion. You do not always know exactly whom each response is coming from. I'll retract the assumption that you're an idiot who cannot read.