Poland

>Poland
>2017 AD
>Hobo comes to bus
>He smells, everyone move aside
>He pulls down his pants
>People look shocked, noone says a word, noone screams, everyone is locked in driving bus
>He shits like there is no tommorow
>He wipes
>Bus arrives to a stop, he just leaves

I hate this country so much

anglo tourist

designated shitting bus

They only do it in pools

No one will do anything in this situation if it occurs it Europe(Russia included).

>Pooland

Just like Britain desu

>code browns

anglo subhumans

You could lend him a helping hand

Its called bystanders effect, he more probably will be beaten and pushed out with only one other passenger.
T. Psychology loving Russian on vacation

>logging

kek

we recently had a young man beating some random old lady at a bus stop - there were other people, including men there and no one did anything... they actually proceeded entering the bus when it arrived, just leaving the poor grandmother alone...
side effects of capitalism

>Public Transportation

And this is bystanders effect too.

I got beaten by a thug in the metro while driving him away from a girl. No one helped me and the girl didn't thank me after that, she just left.

Prank'd.

>side effects of capitalism
as opposed to the warm, empathetic, thoughtful people that communist environments create?

>he wont ever know what good public transportation is like

>public x
>good

yeah no thanks. people are dirty and rude as fuck. Also I dont feel like waiting 4 hours to get somewhere.

You'd be surprised but the communists were good at creating sense of community.

Waiting 4 hours do you live in on the moon?

it's good in plenty of places, just not the US, because of a documented conspiracy on the part of US auto manufacturers to repress and even in some cases destroy it.

Did you know that Washington DC used to have a tram system? Not many people do. The tracks are just laying there under the modern roads, unused for nearly fifty years.

lmao Would have help you if I saw it, desu.

>He wipes

Good. EU did great job with civilization of Poles.

Maybe she is gypsy?

never had a problem with bus stops, if anything sometimes the bus takes 5 mins more than it should sometimes
the bus might be a bit old sometimes but always clean and people have manners.