White supremacist finds out he's part African

Well... It looks like Jews already won a long time ago. Pic and video related (it only lasts 1 minute)

youtube.com/watch?v=6tPs78ofDPo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tPs78ofDPo
youtube.com/watch?v=Rmt_T2mtddI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For some strange reason, the only test that showed him as 14% African was the one that show ran. In testing run by Ancestry.com, it didn't show up at all...

How do you even calculate something like that. When does having a common ancestor stop counting? Is it just a bunch of hugbox rules, like 500-year limit, or what?

Hmm... that's weird indeed. I guess he was jewed by that TV show producers

Fake and gay.

Also
>wants white people to be left alone
>white supremacist

Meme needs to die.

That test will be complete bullshit, how can he only be 6 % European and 14% black when he looks like that, they just lied

Even if he was like 10% black he would still be 90% white and very different from black people, enough to justify his hatred of them

they mock him for ''''''being'''''' ''''''african'''''' by chipping out.
god, niggers are dumb

We all came from Africa, I don't see the big deal.

Good goy

Lets see the data.

Gee... Its almost like those Jew TV producers aren't honest people.

>armchair anthropologist from Sup Forums expects me to drink his Kool-Aid

Nah.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6tPs78ofDPo

Are you fucking retarded?

Amerifats on suicide watch, 95% of amerifats have some african DNA in them, not that it's bad, it's a fact amerifats wont acknowledge

You can still be an African white supremacist.

White people think they're superior for conquering a nation full of natives that only used bow and arrows and hatchets.

It makes me laugh how they all laugh and whoop about him having African ancestry when the smart thing would been to stay dead quiet and let it sink in for him

Ex white supremacist (another guy) cries and apologizes to blacks. Pic and video related (it also only lasts 1 minute)

youtube.com/watch?v=Rmt_T2mtddI

Don't bring a bow to a gun fight.

>95%
Probably more like 50% at most and this includes Native American blood.
I was blessed to have a Cherokee ancestor.

Yes.

Blacks knew how to make and use bows?

YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO SELF SEGREGATE, GOYIM

I watched the documentary on this guy trying to take over a town.

What a fucking moron. Who the fuck walks into town and sperges out that hard?

If we ever want a Sup Forums town, we need to stay quiet until the time is right. Just slowly move in and then all vote for what we need to.

You know, like the Jews Muslims Chinese are all doing.

Feel free to share.

>95%
>taking some gay fake talk show seriously
>meanwhile France is like 20% Mudslime,

You faux-activists don't even go outside, how do you expect to make a town?

Search for it yourself you lazy cunt.

>white americans

>search for this thing that doesn't exist

I'll spend a lot of time on that any second now. You could have just admitted you were full of shit, or ideally, not made such a fool of yourself to start with.

how's netflix treating you? I watch lieth on sunday.

>wants white people to be left alone
It always starts with small claims, and we know that whites can't be satisfied with just being left alone. Sooner or later, they will spill blood. You can't be just "left alone" in our century.

>Merchants are afraid of whites being self-confident and trying to stop it with shitposting
You fucking wish.

No. Niggers and Latinos came from Africa. Whites and East Asians evolved from Eurasia

>Oh shit, now I can be as racist as I fucking want!
How dumb are these nogglets?