Please take this quick poll for my engineering class, I'll greatly appreciate it

Please take this quick poll for my engineering class, I'll greatly appreciate it

strawpoll.me/14381399

Thanks to all who participate!

bump for no reason

I added my opinion, but would just like to explain it; I think it wouldn't work very well. I think that the ability to keep food heated inside of a refrigerator is an interesting concept, but not only does it seem un-cost-effective, it just seems a bit unneccesary. I don't understand how keeping food heated in a refrigerator would remove any of the same problems that re-microwaving/radiating food would give, and the mixture of warm/cold air in the fridge could lead to problems with moisture, containment and stable temperature throughout the entire thing. While an interesting concept, overall unncessary and seemingly ineffective in combating any problems in an area where there are none.

None the less though, good job. It's an interesting concept, and it makes me happy to see this kind of innovation on Sup Forums.

Thanks for the critique! It's still just an idea so I'll have to digest all the opinions I get to find my direction I feel is correct, but nonetheless thank you very much!

dubs and this becomes a pickle rick thread

You motherfucker

Fucking hate this fanbase. Autistic cummerbunds

YES!!

woah

Norman’s go home
ROOOOOOOOOOOOO

can u like not do that

its obviously satire
go retake english ii

no u

Can you like totally not type like a massive fucking faggot

I TURNED MYSELF INTO DUBS MORTY
I'M DUBS RIIIIIIICK! XD

SICKLE DIIIICK!!!!

Doesn't the back coil generate heat anyway?

can u like not bother others for the way they type??

yeah, that's what my plan was based off of

You type like a cock juggling ball gargling faggot
This isn’t Twitter or fucking instagram

probably the greatest response to anything that I've ever heard