Why do Trump supporters think a wall would stop immigrants?

Why do Trump supporters think a wall would stop immigrants?

youtube.com/watch?v=OFZ6k9r2gt8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u3VwdviahOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's literally Africa.

Snipers.

Well it's not going to be some shitty chain link fence. For one.

Why do German cucks want to suck Muslim cock so much?

>chain link fence
>wall
saged

Because I'll be manning it.

>thinking the wall will be a 10 foot wire fence

Because americans are not europussies and will use force to stop beaners and shitskins from jumping it

That's a fence.

because israel goy

Works fine for MExico.

Electrify it!

Because when you actually guard them they work pretty well.

"""gigantic"""
maybe in length but not anything else

Because we will put razor wire on ours.

youtube.com/watch?v=u3VwdviahOk

Wall + armed guard towers. Just ask your grandparents.

fence =/= wall

Piss off Mehmet. Don't bother us with your stupidity.

Walls lose against ladders

thats literally a fence

Damn, they got a wall behind the wall.

Ummm I dont think you understand how this works.
The purpose of the wall is to get him elected.

This is my actual dream, right now. Gunning down Mexishits trying to pass. Collapsing tunnels while there's still people inside. I'm already half erect just thinking about it.

Jews know how to do it, why not the US?

Niggers are too dumb to build even ladders

>Yuropoor wall is a chain-link fence because fuck spending money on worthwhile things
>Great Wall of America will be an actual solid fucking wall because fuck illegals and terrorists

There you go, Muhammad bin Muhammad.

that wall didnt work my dumb redneck friend
just ask the Mongols, better yet go finish that GED

I'll bait user, but the southern Méxican border is a forrest and the picture that you posted is a desert, care to explain.

Obviously a fence without barbed wire or high voltage won't. A wall with armed patrols will.

You better build an aesthetic wall and not some prefab concrete slabs shit.

>Well it's not going to be some shitty chain link fence. For one.

Is not *shitty* its composed of 2 fences(sometimes 3), the outer one is designed so they can't scalate the fence(is inclined outwards), then there is a space(enough for a police vehicule), that has cables connected between the two fences so they can easily move or zerg ruse in the space between the fences and the last fence is 6 meter high and at least 1/3 of that fence has razor wire(leftards tried to take it out but it was restored in 2014)

Oh and there are watch towers, night vision cameras, noise and movement detectors and a cosntant and there at least 2 special police groups that not only guard the frontiers but actually do their work(for example: Leftards usually complain that they do "warm" returns; that is, kicking the nigger back right from where it came from instead of legally processing him to see from which country they came)

Another example: From an "assault"(because there is no other term to describe it, these niggers zerg rush with claws and ladders to get over the fence) of 1000; 6 came across.

And thats without taking into account that politicaly Europe pays Morroco to also contain inmigrants.

So, no, is not a" shitty fence."

One pic of the fence.

Another pic of the fence.

Because unlike yuropoor noguns...

He will build this sort of wall, not a european unmanned cuck wall.

nice

I think that totally cutting them off from all welfare would send them back.

Because the next step is either shooting them if they try to climb over.

And a while ago(a year or so) we witnesses a free shooting range to niggers trying to cross over the water instead the wall, this time leftards actually managed to ban the activity and now the police can't shoot to dindus(although it was only rubber bullets)

Oh, I forgot...

It's literally the wall on your south border.

Its a clear message: you arent welcome, we despise you.

But after the riots and mexican flags wave, its personal. Its about sovereignity, about that they dont respect your laws, the anglo culture nor its fucking legitimacy of choosing their own candidates.

Its the USA, the superpower. Who are they to hijack their nation in less than 3 generations?

>comparing a fence to the BEST wall

Pls user.

The wall isn't about the wall itself.

because automated sentry gun will be installed on top of it.

It's not like you cant dig under the wall and you can't guard every point on the wall/border. It's idiotic.

Just because if someone tries really hard they can loot the most secure vault, you dont keep your valuables out in the open.

Wall is a piece of the puzzle. Wall plus deportation squads plus threats of use of force and immigration acts that actually encourage the idea of a nation state are the whole shebang and we need it now.

then what the fuck is it about

Ever heard of ELECTRICITY, barbed wire, dogs? Ever heard of guns?

Just because poor, liberal, "humane" Europe cannot do what third world countries can do, doesn't mean America cannot defend the Wall against Sandwalkers.

Tell that to Israel. It's so fucking stupid and has had no positive effects.

That was a joke and you're an idiot.

Digging under the walls takes much more preparation and skill, and can be found out before the tunnels are completed.

So much money would be wasted on the fucking inevitable. And call me an idealist but I believe in trying to integrate world economies and loosening border restrictions because all that shit causes is belligerence. And that shit's going to get our race no where.

It'll sure as fuck cut back on the flow.

Mexicans aren't made of antimatter or some shit where just one of them in the us will fick it up. The problem is having 30 million of them.

>Implying that fence/wall doesnt work
lmao just look at my country

>wanting to let a bunch of low IQ, low patience people in
>thinking this won't have consequences

The average IQ of the nation you're living in has a big influence on how well you yourself can do. It impacts basically every aspect of your life.

>chain link fence=wall
>The wall will not employ armed guards and militia with standing orders to shoot anybody who gets within 10 feet of the wall
WEW LAD